Hakyeon

With Me

Hakyeon enter his room and sit on the edge of his bed. He sigh. He look at the mirror. His face full of cuts and blood. Tear keep running in his face. He chuckled.

' Why you look so pathetic Cha Hakyeon.'

He walk into bathroom and turn on shower. He sit under the shower with his full clothes. He lean at the wall and close his eyes while let the water running into his face.

Flashback

" I'm sorry sir, but with his condition right now, i don't think he able to dance anymore."
Hakyeon hate that word.

Why him? Out all of people in this world, why God choose him? He questioned himself.

All he want to do is chase his dream to be a dancer. A number one dancer in the world. He practice every day every night to acheive his dream, he really passionate about being a dancer, but the word that comes out from doctor mouth just crashes his dream.

He feel like his world become dark. His reflection in mirror in front of him, showing he hold a medal and flower and there are people scream for his name suddenly crash in front of his own eyes. 

'If only he stay at home that night.'

'If only he takes bus instead walking to go home.'

'If only he listen when people scream for his name, yelling him to run.'

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He get up and turn off the shower. He change the clothes and go to sleep.

" Hakyeon ah, eat your breakfast. You don't eat anything for dinner yesterday right? " Mrs Cha look at Hakyeon face but Hakyeon ignored her and put his earphone and walking out from his house. He walking while humming his favourite song.

Suddenly he was blocked by someone. Hakyeon look at the person, he sigh. Ha Joon with his gang. 

" Hey, look who we got here, Cha Hakyeon, a great dancer." 

" But look at his limping leg, are you sure he is great dancer?" 

Hakyeon gritted his teeth when they start laugh at him. He really don't want to start his day to fight with someone he dislike. Enough with yesterday,when he got bullied by some naughty student. He try to ignored them but Ha Joon kick his leg and make him fall down. 

He gritted his teeth and stare at them.

" Hey guys, i think he got angry. What to do? I'm scared."

Hakyeon feel like his heart beating so fast and he was shaking. Not shaking because he afraid but because he really angry when they start mocking and laughing at him.

" What actually you want from me?" He yell. He already reach his limit. He punch Ha Joon until he fall down. Ha Joon face start to bleeding but it doesn't stop him from punch his bully.

However, he was defeated when Ha Joon's friend pull him back and start kicking him as well. One of Ha Joon friend try to hit him use wood. Hakyeon can see that coming and close his eyes. He waiting, but nothing come.

When he open his eyes, he was surprise. There one man hold the wood and start punch Ha Joon and the gang until they running away.

" Hey, are you okay? I'm Taekwoon by the way," Taekwoon try to shake Hakyeon hand but Hakyeon push him.

" Leave me alone," Hakyeon take his bag and walk away from dumbfounded Taekwoon. 

' Woah, he so arrogant, i shouldn't help him ' Taekwoon sigh, he thought Hakyeon will thanks  him since he saves that guy. But what he got?  Cold respond.

Taekwoon look at his watch and yell, " Omg, i'm late." 

To be continue...