Chapter 4

Show and Tell (NamKook/NamJin)

“Good morning boys and girls! Does everyone have their show and tell items?” Hoseok asked, opening the door to the classroom. Jungkook nervously held Namjoon’s hand as they walked into the room. “Good morning Kookie!” Taehyung squealed, running over to give one of his best friends a hug. “Hi TaeTae!” Jungkook giggled back.

    “Go ahead and find a seat boys and girls, we’re going to start Show and Tell in just a few minutes!” Hoseok instructed, helping some of the children get their things put away. Butterflies settled in Jungkook’s stomach as he eyed all the other children that were pulling inanimate objects from their bags. His grip tightened on Namjoon’s hand as they found their way to Jungkook’s seat and sat down, next to Taehyung and Jimin thankfully.

    Jungkook fiddled with Namjoon’s fingers while he waited for his turn, and he slowly slipped off the chair when it was. All the students quieted down, as they did for each person who went, and Jungkook felt his mouth go dry. “U-um.. I-I..” He stopped, and took a breath, looking up at Namjoon who stood next to him. He flashed a reassuring smile to Jungkook, urging him to continue.

    “M-my show and tewl.. Is my a-appa.. I chose my appa ‘c-cause he’s the thing I love the most. He wakes me up evewy mowning with huggies and kisses, and makes cakies for bweakfast even when I don’t ask. He makes my lunch and helps me get dwessed, and bwings me to school. M-my appa works weally hawd with my Uncle Yoonie, and dey have theiw own comp.. Company.. And sometimes I go wiff my appa to work. He reads me stowries and cuddles me fowr bedtime.” Jungkook finished and quickly hid behind his appa, tears shining in his eyes from how nervous he was.

    Everyone clapped loudly, and Namjoon wiped a tear from his eye as he lifted Jungkook into his arms. “I love you so much Jungkook,” he whispered, kissing his cheek multiple times. “I love you too appa,” he giggled, nuzzling into his neck. The duo sat and watched the rest of the children present, Jungkook holding Namjoon’s fingers tightly as he talked to his friends.

*~*

    “Hey Hoseok, sorry I’m late. I couldn’t find my keys, and then the car wouldn’t start. But I got you coffee,” a voice came from the door. The students all shouted a chorus of ‘Good morning mister Jin!’ Namjoon looked up at the kids shouting and the new voice and suddenly froze, jaw dropping slightly at the beauty standing before him. His mouth went dry and his heart beat a little faster in his chest, palms becoming clammy - or that may have been from Jungkook clinging to him. But it was like Namjoon was looking at an angel.

    “Hi boys and girls! Sorry I’m late,” the male greeted, putting his stuff away. Jungkook giggled happily at Namjoon’s awestruck expression and nudged Taehyung and Jimin to whisper, “Appa wikes mista Jin!” The three boys giggled behind their hands as the class got ready for snack.

    “Ah, Jin hyung, this is Kim Namjoon. Joon, this is Kim Seokjin, the new teacher here,” Hoseok smiled, giddy at the blush and almost literal heart eyes coming from Namjoon. “H-hi, I’m Jungkook’s father,” Namjoon stuttered slightly, extending his hand for a handshake.

    Jin ignored his outstretched hand, opting instead to hand Hoseok a styrofoam cup of hot coffee. “It’s nice to meet you Namjoon. Jungkook has told me a few things about you,” Jin smiled kindly. Hoseok stifled a laugh at the rejection by getting snack out for the kids. “Good things, I hope?” Namjoon questioned, and only got a wink in return. His cheeks flushed red, and he stumbled over his own feet trying to get out of the way.

    “Joon, grab the pitcher of water off the counter, and start pouring water please,” Hoseok commanded, and Namjoon nodded, searching for the pitcher of water. It was sitting on the counter, like Hoseok said, right next to wear Jin was standing, arms outstretched to reach for something off a shelf. Jin’s pink sweater rode up slightly, showing a strip of soft tan skin. Cheeks redder than a tomato by now, Namjoon grabbed the pitcher and turned around at the same time Jin did, accidentally bumping into the older male. The pitcher was jostled in Namjoon’s hands before crashing against his chest, spilling cold water down his front, soaking his dress shirt and fitted slacks. He bit his lip to stop the curse from slipping past his lips as Jin gasped loudly.

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry, come on let’s get you dried off,” Jin apologized, pulling Namjoon into the bathroom. He grabbed a bundle of paper towels and started pressing them against Namjoon’s stomach, trying to soak the water up. Namjoon shivered, pushing Jin back slightly. “It’s alright, it was my fault. Um, it’ll dry, yeah. I’m fine,” he said, trying to dry his pants.

“No, no let me get you some clothes to borrow. Oh gosh,” Jin muttered, stepping out of the bathroom and returning seconds later with his bag in hand. “I always keep a set of clothes on hand in case one of the kids gets sick, um.. I hope these will fit.” He pulled out a blue, pink and white color block sweater that had the words ‘BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH’ printed on the front, and a pair of black shorts.

Namjoon took them gingerly, but peeled off his button down and slacks carelessly in front of Jin. “Oh my gosh what are you doing?? You can’t just start stripping!” Jin shrieked, turning around quickly to hide himself and his reddening cheeks. He won’t admit it, but he definitely enjoyed the deep valleys of Namjoon’s abdomen, and the way his muscles dipped down into a V, the end of it hidden beneath his tight boxers. His fingers itched to trace the shadows, and even though he was soaked in cold water, Jin couldn’t help but crave to feel the warmth emitting off Namjoon’s tan skin.

“We’re both adult males Jin hyung, it’s fine,” Namjoon chuckled, slipping the sweater, which fit perfectly, over his head. He eyed the shorts but pulled them up nonetheless, the material straining slightly over his small bottom and muscular thighs. “How do I look?” He questioned, turning to face Jin. Jin turned around slowly, eyeing him up and down before giggling slightly. “The shorts are a little small, but the sweater fits you perfectly,” he flirted, dropping his right eye in a small wink.

Namjoon flushed red and pushed Jin out of the bathroom. “Appa!” Jungkook called, running over with a bunny costume in his hands. “Jungkook no running!” Hoseok reminded him. Jungkook slowed his feet but made it over to Namjoon. He handed his appa the costume, and sat down to pull his Timberlands off.

    “Want on pwease!” Jungkook whined, jumping up and down. Namjoon sighed but sat down and helped Jungkook put the bunny costume. “Why are you whining at me Jungkook, huh? There’s no need to whine, use your words and ask me. You know how to use your manners,” he chided, helping Jungkook put his shoes back on.

    “Aww, Jungkook you look so adorable!” Jin cooed, ruffling Jungkook’s hair. He giggled and tried to pat it back into place. “Tanks mista Jin! Bye appa!” He jumped up and went back to playing with his classmates as Namjoon sat, cheeks tinged red with blush. Namjoon was about to say something but was cut off by his phone buzzing in his pocket. “Ah, sorry, I have to take this,” he apologized, slipping out of the room and into the hall.

 

Joon            Yoongles

 

Hey, Joon, I know you’re at Kook’s thing, but there’s an issue with one of the new group’s contracts. I’ve tried everything I could to figure something out but I’m about two seconds away from just firing them all. Mind popping by?

 

Crap, right now? I’m still at the school. *sighs heavily* I’ll talk to Hoseok hyung and Jungkook and see what I can do. He’s not gonna be too happy with me..

 

Thanks Joon, you’re a lifesaver. I’ll see you when you get here.

 

Yoongi disconnected the call before Namjoon could get a word out, but his phone buzzed seconds later.

 

Yoongles

Sent 11:15 am

Tell Seokie I love him, and that I’ll see him and the boys tonight after work.

 

Namjoon chuckled and pocketed his phone. Yoongi would never admit it, but he had completely gone soft for Hoseok and their sons, though he still tries to act like a tough person. He quietly walked back into the room, not wanting to disturb Jin who was now reading a story to the kids.

“Hey, Hoseok hyung, Yoongs just called, said there was a problem with one of the groups and their contract. Would you mind watching Jungkook for me until we can fix the issue? I don’t know how long it’s going to take and I don’t want Jungkook to be stuck at home with a babysitter the entire time either..” He whispered, watching Jungkook who listened animatedly to Jin reading.

Hoseok sighed, but nodded. “Yeah, just pick him up from our place then. He’s probably going to be upset, he was really looking forward to spending the day with you in class,” he replied, fiddling with a pencil.

“I would take him with me, but the last time I did that, he got lost and had an accident.”

“Get Yongguk hyung to babysit him then, you know he adores B.A.P.”

“Hmm.. I would have to ask him.. Yoongs said he loves you by the way, and that he’ll see you and the boys when he gets home.”

Hoseok’s cheeks flushed red, and his heart-shaped smile took over his face. Oh, how he loved his husband so, their relationship had come to be better than any Hoseok had ever experienced.

*outfits Namjoon and Jungkook wear to class*

ibeErU2bJRRkBphwiVMhbfOFC_TC760Mmeoforjc5gejCYmR7yytJ_rcC9BVBTB0MCMg3VDhLs8mRF0V8c6X9AtmlY4Tf_g2TIHquU1VN5HeD1xwSCe4EmjOTGCUvpRxXYEstE61

HJR_58upcZ_vzd2lOTZVauSzi2rl9HNHSY1l8Xapba4pTQHbR7gjYK2Y5YqlvJ-6clZwvoJvN4KJqYHiT-_cW5_L72c5xpIHyWilCFQSrjBd5ijX2jjEzBl3XDhthIhqYNbZl1qP

 

*outfit Namjoon changes into*


bB7edGkhUNhRY6KR4fBE9M5femoV6_wf_JENsAsHcQKZQoeT306cYSF7IrvqAQRNc4pffJfXqww7_QkPvE-R6lbEQpcBEC3yHynegyZ77xNny7xqbMVomI3ZZs7-BtJ3rvq9efOUMvq0md0g9SjE40EMbNQ64XixC4qQxzbpuq4tgkDJhSA0GjAb3BqyfdiLtevOhFPLjm_6ki1v9qFVzlMu3wn7QVywsDeKCPUx1NNdSaIVOgoG7bCM-eYMckOxGtWmm-5Er4WM5aEQ











 

*Hoseok and Jin’s outfits*

ic_2e-DRPuUE0Q7J7W5Uvnn5Dc-xbsOlaCia_M17ht91Zsmj5fBWeq9Z-jcAFb5qMjQvJZsNu86PVfT3J-prKiHl9G8WiCg4hSPEV0rQWsJYuXsoPDXmYLK0xid3TNj-UIRUt0br3_o4HGAtPrMlsx93l-QuuCWoIkj8HLvt3zIa6CHBI7H45JSXHWPnBzJkGltiQy2ZBOKstUGbtt3Pc2sqEi86iUPVZtNS8-lVYmn6ni-t_YgOi3ZcbGTYUzEuiBzkumgKEjONRHMy

*Yoongi (at work) Jimin and Tae (at school)*


WYdCgYLFs2o-PgORpGr0IhuhTQAjtI8CtrA2yMv4oU6Bye69QSf5vhH5lrjUcVT9duo2t-P1SIyl166W8O4IzjXy2GHGALkyahMHW4rPAa3lGKeexnLkWDsuEbapNzDUx5Mdj_pKk_YN7pc49QXfyCLpr-d4D1pXLKDCqCV9ya_0NlnafPJdacM6ch2qoLb5fEXPRYfMLYQJ1OP7xoejMw5_nvPnh9ytPlS74Jba53XwS2xeVoNwXJV0NLtthLEnTZm2i8sWn4cERK5-

 

xcNRkKhyfTg6JLp1eUmEQc-vWBU6kfwzQb1O9Ogih2uHoj_RIORG7iiNTn-OTQlHLXKiP00EX8B_fKp266AAf6y2zmFS63MuGgljGfBNXIXFflR_GHGMazTRvdvx6g0-id1Es6LT