Chapter 9

Show and Tell (NamKook/NamJin)

*third pov*

    Yoongi woke up to the sun streaming through the space between the curtains, interrupting his peaceful sleep. “Go away,” he grunted, rolling over and burying his head in Hoseok’s chest.

    Only, Hoseok wasn’t there. The father sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes as he glared at the spot Hoseok usually lays in. The sheets were wrinkled but now cold, signifying that he had gotten up a while ago.

    “Hobi?” Yoongi called, walking down the stairs. His feet padded lightly on the carpet, and he hissed at the cold that invaded his senses when he stepped onto the linoleum in the kitchen.

    “Hey kitten,” Hoseok greeted, standing at the stove. He was wearing one of Yoongi’s shirts and a pair of boxers that hugged his plump nicely.  Luckily the twins were still sleeping, as it was a Saturday morning.

    The shorter just grumbled in reply and rested his cheek on Hoseok’s back, hugging his waist. “You weren’t in bed when I woke up. You always cuddle with me on Saturday mornings.”

    Hoseok smiled and turned around, hugging Yoongi properly. “You’re not whining to me, are you? Because I can give you something to really whine about.”

    Yoongi shivered at the dark tone underlying his words and quickly shook his head. “N-no, sir. I just missed you when I woke up, that’s all,” he explained, pecking Hoseok’s lips softly.

    The taller just hummed in reply and nuzzled his nose into Yoongi’s messy bed hair. “I’m sorry, kitten, but I thought we could take the twins out somewhere fun today, so I wanted to make them breakfast. You know, it gets them moving a little more.”

    “Hmm... Yeah, you’re right. Go ahead and finish breakfast, I’ll go wake them.” Yoongi pulled away and stole another kiss from Hoseok before shuffling to the boys’ shared bedroom. He leaned against the doorframe, watching his babies cuddled together in Taehyung’s race car bed. Jimin’s train themed bed was empty, his blanket pulled onto Taehyung’s to cover them.

    Taehyung stirred, his puffy cheeks wet with drool. His eyes fluttered open and his little fists came to rub the sleepies out of them as he sat up. “Oh, Diminie,” he mumbled, shaking his brother awake. “Diminie, is mownin’ time.”

    “Go ‘way Tae, I’m seepin’,” Jimin whined, hugging his brother closer.

    “But Diminie, dadda standin’ in door,” Tae groaned, shaking Jimin again. At this point, Yoongi moved into the room and now sat on the edge of the bed, his hand coming to rub Jimin’s back.]

    “Good morning boys,” Yoongi smiled, leaning down to kiss each boy on the head.

    “Good-mornin', dadda,” Taehyung replied, crawling into his lap. “Time to get up?” Yoongi nodded and rubbed his back, helping Jimin onto his other thigh.

    “Daddy is up and making some breakfast, so how about we go potty and get our faces washed, and then we’ll go eat, okay?” He stood up and adjusted the boys on his hips before carrying them to the bathroom.

    “What daddy makin’?” Taehyung asked, waiting patiently for Yoongi to help him brush his teeth. He got Jimin situated on the potty then showed Taehyung how to do it the right way, letting them take their time before switching their positions.

    “Hmm... I think that’s a secret, but maybe we can tickle it out of daddy, yeah?” Yoongi’s cat eyes gleamed with mischievousness and the twins both nodded excitedly. “Go ahead, go get daddy with tickles, but be careful going downstairs.”

    Jimin and Taehyung took off, sneaking their way downstairs quietly before running to the kitchen. Yoongi could hear Hoseok bite back a curse in surprise before it was followed by his happy laughter.

    Yoongi slowly followed his boys, leaning against the kitchen table. His arms were wrapped around his waist as he watched Taehyung and Jimin tickle Hoseok. His heart sat happily in his chest, the sun shining through the window giving the kitchen and its occupants a warm and happy glow.

    “No, daddy!!” Jimin’s squeals pulled Yoongi out of his mini daydream, and he looked over to see Jimin hanging upside down in Hoseok’s arms, and Taehyung draped over his neck. The three were laughing loudly, faces bright and eyes shut tight with happiness.

    “What did you two think you were doing, huh?” Hoseok giggles, setting Jimin on the table followed by Taehyung. The two boys swung their feet and giggled behind their hands.

    “Dadda told us to do it!” Jimin confessed. Yoongi gasped from his spot, poking Jimin’s squishy belly.

    “Are you telling on me now?? Jimin-ah, we don’t tell on people, do we?” Yoongi teased. Jimin’s smile fell and his bottom lip trembled, his eyes widening with tears.

    “I-I’m sowwy, dadda…” He whimpered, sniffling to keep the tears in.

    “Oh no, Jimin-ah, I didn’t mean to upset you. Honey, I was just teasing. Don’t cry baby boy,” Yoongi cooed, pulling Jimin into his arms. “It’s okay pumpkin, dadda didn’t mean it…”

    “I-I sowwy, d-dadda!” He cried, hugging Yoongi’s neck tightly. “P-pweeze, don’t wanna be in twubble!”

    “Oh, Jiminie, you’re not in trouble. Not at all. I love you so so much baby boy. You’re not in trouble, I’m not mad. Dadda was just playing around,” Yoongi explained, bouncing Jimin gently as he walked around the living room. Jimin just sniffled and rested on Yoongi’s shoulder, on his thumb. “Honey pie, I’m not mad, and you’re not in trouble. I love you so so so much.”

    “I wub ‘oo, too, dadda,” he lisped around his thumb. Yoongi quietly pulled his thumb from his mouth, replacing it with a Pikachu pacifier.

    “No thumbs, okay, bub? I promise I’m not mad at you, and you’re not in trouble. How about we go get some breakfast with daddy and Taehyung, yeah?” Jimin nodded and hugged Yoongi again, rubbing his eyes dry.

    “No more sadness, okay, Jiminie? We’re gonna have a super yummy breakfast and go somewhere special today,” Hoseok smiled, pressing a kiss to Yoongi’s lips as he took Jimin and set him at the little table for him and Taehyung.

    “No mowe daddy,” Jimin agreed, clapping his hands with Taehyung. Hoseok grinned and placed two animal-themed plates in front of them, warm pancakes cut into pieces with little dishes of syrup.

    “Go ahead and eat boys, then it’s bath time and time to get ready for the day,” Hoseok said, giving them sippy cups of milk. The two nodded and dug into their food, giggling happily.

    Yoongi just smiled at them and climbed into Hoseok’s lap silently, resting his head on the younger’s shoulder.

“Hey, kitten,” Hoseok whispered, feeding Yoongi a bite of pancake. He hummed in compliance, chewing slowly.

“These are good, Hobi,” he said, accepting another piece from the younger. Hoseok replied with a kiss on Yoongi’s head, letting his free hand rest on the swell of Yoongi’s .

“Thank you. It’s my mother’s recipe, but it took me a while to find it. She makes the best pancakes,” he chuckled, sipping his coffee.

Yoongi pecked Hoseok’s chin and snuggled closer. “You look really good in my shirt,” he whispered.

Hoseok’s dimple popped out with the stupid smirk his mouth turned into. “Do I really now, kitten? How about if it was on the floor, and you were bent over the table or counter with three of my fingers shoved deep in your , with your pretty little locked up in a cage?”

    His husky voice whispering in Yoongi’s ear, along with his hot breath hitting his skin, caused the blood to rush to his , and he let out a whimper as he curled in on himself. “D-don’t tease me like that…” Yoongi begged, his shirt that Hoseok wore.

    “Daddy, we’re awl done!” Taehyung shouted, banging his empty cup on the table. Hoseok set Yoongi onto the chair and grabbed the cup from Taehyung.

    “We don’t bang cups on the table like that. That hurts dadda and daddy’s ears, as well as Jimin’s, okay? Thank you for using your words,” Hoseok said, cleaning up the dirty dishes.

    “I sowwy daddy… We awl done! Baf time?” Taehyung apologized, tugging on Hoseok’s pant leg.

    “Of course, my little prince, it’s time to get you and Jiminie in the bath. Lead the way,” he said, taking Jimin’s sticky hand and then Taehyung’s. The two children pulled their taller father to the bathroom, babbling about the dream Jimin had.

    Yoongi smiled at his family and followed them, deciding to make bath time a whole family event.

“Hi dadda!” Jimin greeted, already stripped and standing by the edge of the tub. Hoseok was helping Taehyung out of his pull-up and shirt, as it had gotten stuck on his head.

“Hi, Minnie,” he replied, picking Jimin up and smothering his face in kisses. Jimin’s chubby hands pushed against Yoongi’s face and chest, trying to get away. “Okay, okay. Down you go,” he giggled, setting Jimin down before starting the water and setting it to the right temperature. Hoseok let Taehyung and Jimin pick out some toys for bath time while the tub filled up, adding in some bubbles.

“In you go, boys,” Yoongi said, lifting Taehyung into the water while Hoseok placed Jimin in next to him. The two giggled and splashed around while Hoseok and Yoongi washed their chubby bodies with apple-scented body wash and animal themed rags.

“Daddy Santa!” Jimin screams, covering Hoseok’s chin in a bubble beard. Taehyung giggled and tried to do the same to Yoongi, but the oldest scoops the bubbles and plops them on Taehyung’s hair instead. The child looks up with wide eyes at his father before falling into more giggles, splashing the water around with his hands.

“Okay, bath time is over. We need to get you two dressed.” Hoseok pulls the plug and grabs Jimin’s towel, quickly drying him off before wrapping it around him while Yoongi does the same for Taehyung.

“What doin’, daddy?” Jimin pipes up, climbing onto his bed.

“Daddy is getting clothes for our little Jiminie,” he answers, avoiding the question while putting powder on his little bottom and slipping on a pull-up because of the long car ride.

“But whewe goin’??” He asked again, playing with Hoseok’s necklace that hung from his neck.

“That’s a surprise, baby boy. But you’re going to have soooo much fun, I promise.” Hoseok pecked Jimin’s little nose and sat him upright, grabbing a pair of Converse from the closet. He handed a pair of red Converse to Yoongi and tied Jimin’s onto his feet.

“Uh, babe?” Yoongi called, holding the laces of the shoes in his fingertips. “What are these? These are not going on my baby.”

Hoseok sighed and put his hand on his hip. “They’re shoes, Yoongi. Just put them on so we can get going, okay? You know Tae and Jimin like to match.” Yoongi frowned and looked at the Converse in disgust.

“Fine, but just know, if anyone asks, I didn’t agree to this,” he grunted, tying the shoes on Taehyung.

“T’anks dadda!” Taehyung giggled, jumping up to hug his father. Yoongi hugged him back before setting him on the floor. “You two can play for a little bit while daddy and I get dressed, okay?”

The boys nodded while Hoseok and Yoongi headed to their room and changed. Hoseok decided to go with a long-sleeved white shirt with black writing down the sleeves, paired with light-washed jeans that were ripped in the knees. To complete the look, he had yellow and white sneakers, a yellow and green striped bucket hat, and two necklaces. He threw a pair of striped swim trunks in his backpack, along with an extra pair of boxers and socks.

Yoongi stood in the middle of his large walk-in closet and stared at his clothes before reaching in and grabbing an outfit from the rack. He chose a black graphic tee and a red flannel shirt on top, left ed. He added a pair of black jeans that hung nicely on his legs and a pair of red Converse that matched the twins. He gave Hoseok his blue and white swim trunks and a pair of boxers and socks. He stuffed them in his backpack and grabbed some towels.

“Okay, let’s get going,” Hoseok said, holding a hand out for Yoongi. The elder took it and clung to his arm, inhaling his intoxicating scent. They loaded the twins into their car seats and placed their bags in the back before taking off

.PPTxE5vg_Fok4Je1UtXn12lc8i5fX_Wlnggfe1qkjA4qHfQxJJu57hsvxMiklS_2QgYhNjIR0sumVe14xIHjArmysXTBMavghhA2UzfZqykicZI5-p60AePTVbWayvBeJXZ8Igw2TpItfhWMqXGj9BV_xY5RH9fBc2FBanjHyBDPhli2iuoWI8dUD-sg5-6K7hKP_menScUyWzQALqMzlrhPXI28NxQKkKGjb49zEg0_FxyiSZhWlSQc4rqfR6ALIRzD7v1q_YtZg5YI

*~*

    Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi were all asleep in their respective seats, heads lolled to the sides and drool soaked into their shirts. Hoseok chuckled at his family and parked the car, shaking Yoongi awake.

    “Kitten, we’re here,” he whispered, his hair gently. Yoongi stirred and leaned into Hoseok’s touch, a little mewl slipping out as he stretched.

    “We here…?” He mumbled, and Hoseok replied with a ‘yes’ before getting out of the car. He pulled the strolled from the trunk and set it up while Yoongi woke up the boys.

    “Lotte World!!” Jimin and Taehyung cheered, bouncing excitedly in their seats.

    Yoongi chuckled and helped them out. “Okay, do you want to walk and hold our hands, or stroller first?”

    Jimin tapped his chin with his finger like he was thinking. “Stroller, I’m sleepy still,” he answered, while Taehyung chose to walk.

    Hoseok grabbed Taehyung’s monkey backpack that had a leash attached to it. “Here Tae, use your bag so you’re still with us, okay?” The youngest twin nodded and took the bag, handing the end of the leash to Yoongi. Jimin was strapped in the stroller and their bags were placed in the open area underneath the seats.

    “Let’s go!” Taehyung giggled, rushing forward only to be stopped by the leash pulling him back. “Dadda~~! Come on~!”

    “Taehyung, don’t rush ahead. Try and stay close and it won’t pull,” Yoongi reminded him, leading the way to the ticket booth. He pulled out his card and paid for all-day passes, attaching the bracelets to everyone’s wrists.

    “What do you boys want to do first?” Hoseok asked, stopping to look at the park map. “How about the waterpark?” He received a bunch of cheering from three children - I mean, two children and Yoongi - so they decided to head there first.

    After changing the twins, the fathers took them into the kiddy part and chose places to set down their things. “Behave, and stay safe. Play nice. Dadda and I will be right here if you want us to play with you. I love you two so so much,” Hoseok cooed, pecking their lips as he rubbed sunscreen into their skin.

    Jimin and Taehyung nodded before squirming away from Hoseok and running into the water, splashing and laughing loudly. Yoongi groaned and laid on one of the lounge chairs, using his hat to cover his face.

    “Hey, let me lay down, too,” Hoseok whined, picking Yoongi up before sitting down where the older was previously laying. Yoongi hummed and curled up in Hoseok’s lap, resting his head on his chest.

    “This was a fun surprise, thank you for doing this for them,” Yoongi sighed, pecking kisses along Hoseok’s sharp jaw.

    “I figured we needed a good break from things, and the boys have never been here,” he shrugged, kissing Yoongi’s head, though his lips were curled into a smile.

    “Family memories,” Yoongi chuckled, adjusting his position so he can also watch his two boys play with other children in the water.