Chapter 8

I Loathe You... I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon stood in front of the dorm doors. He didn’t knock or make a sound, just listened to the laughter and talking coming from inside and taking deep breaths. He could already hear the heavenly sound of Soonyoung’s laughter and wasn’t ready to face the boy after last night, even if nothing happened and he now understood that Soonyoung had to run and help Mingyu take care of Wonwoo in the morning Jihoon wasn’t sure what it all meant. How was he supposed to face his biggest crush after the boy had spend the night with him on his studio’s couch?

“Man up…” Jihoon whispered as he heard his name being brought up from the other side of the door, it was time to act as hard as he could.

Jihoon first rang the doorbell but barely a second after wondered if a simple doorbell would suit the cold harsh image he was trying to portray and so decided to start yelling. “Wonwoo you better open this damn do-” Jihoon’s words were cut off when the door swung open and his eyes saw a wide chest instead of his best friend’s chin which is usually what he was greeted with. “Oh Mingyu..” Was all Jihoon could manage to get out as he pushed past Mingyu to get out of the hall he had stood for so long.

“Oh hyung you’re finally here! Were you polishing your instruments like Soonyoung guessed?”  Mingyu’s wide grin made Jihoon’s fists clench. Oh god how much Jihoon would have loved to merk the taller idiot… if his arms reached…

“I’ll polish them with your blood if you don’t shut up” Jihoon muttered through clenched teeth, he took a few deep breaths before reaching Wonwoo and looking at his now injured best friend with pleading eyes. Pleading for what? Hell if Jihoon himself knew.. Probably pleading to go home. Putting aside the pleading look Jihoon spoke in a harsh tone “why are you injured Wonwoo? We had plans.”

“We had pla-” Wonwoo was cut off by a sharp slap to his shoulder and a pointed look from the shorter as another voice chimed in from a spot in the room Jihoon had been avoiding looking at.

“You had plans and you didn’t even invite me?” Soonyoung’s small playful pout caught Jihoon’s eyes as he gulps unknowingly. Why the hell would Soonyoung be invited? After he keeps playing with Jihoon’s heart, he obviously could have texted Jihoon to apologize for leaving so suddenly but he didn’t. It made Jihoon pissed. He wanted to kiss Soonyoung.

“Soonyoung they didn’t invite me either!” Mingyu complained and like Soonyoung had a playful pout on his face. Jihoon turned towards Wonwoo, watching the taller boy gulp a little. ‘Whipped little boy’ Jihoon caught himself thinking as he watched Wonwoo’s eyes follow Mingyu around the room as the tall male made his way to sit next to Soonyoung.

“You two should come out with us sometime to catch some hot babes” Soonyoung laughed before giving Mingyu one of those douchey high-five/first bump/shoulder bump things. Jihoon and Wonwoo both became obviously uncomfortable as they both tried to fake laughs.

“Let’s get back to the game…” Wonwoo suggested trying to rid of the uncomfortable air that had settled be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter