Chapter 17

I Loathe You... I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Biggg tw on this chapter!!

“What the hell is happening Jihoon.” Soonyoung’s words didn’t come out as a question but as a statement. Soonyoung wasn’t asking what was happening, it was obvious what was happening; Jihoon had gone to breakfast with Seungcheol and now Seungcheol’s hand is gripping Jihoon’s waist and thigh as the younger sits on his lap. Seungcheol smirked at the sight of the angered Soonyoung, slipping his hand higher on Jihoon’s legs to grip his upper thigh.

“We’re reenacting the old times Soonyoung, wouldn’t you like to see? Jihoon makes the prettiest noises.” Jihoon’s eyes were stinging with tears, some already having been shed, as he shook his head almost begging Soonyoung to look away.

Soonyoung’s fists clenched as Jihoon kept his mouth closed, squirming and trying to get away but also trying not to cause a scene. All Soonyoung felt in that moment was rage, pure hot red rage which coursed through his body making his muscles tense and his jaw clench. But as he watched his squirming boyfriend attempt to free himself from the stronger male’s hold Soonyoung couldn’t help but feel guilty. Jihoon hadn’t wanted to go and Soonyoung had forced him, forced Jihoon into this position. And that made Soonyoung livid.

“Seungcheol I suggest you let go of my boyfriend right now.” Soonyoung’s voice wasn’t calm, he wasn’t fooling anyone if he was trying to act calm. Seungcheol only laughed and Soonyoung guessed squeezed Jihoon tighter around the waist from the way Jihoon’s torso lurched forward. “Seungcheo-”

“No thank you.” the grin stayed clear on the eldests face as he continued to run his hand over Jihoon, slipping under the boys shirt and doing god knows what that made Jihoon’s eyes almost pop out.

Jihoon finally let out a scream and threw himself forward, luckily this time Seungcheol let him, allowing the boy to fall onto the ground in front of Soonyoung.

“Don’t let this one out of your sight, apparently he moves on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter