Chapter 4

I Loathe You... I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

buckle up this one gets fluffy

“I just want to kiss the pain away.” Jihoon sang the words once again, his voice cracking and his head shaking at himself. Leaning over to check the time Jihoon was disappointed to see it read 3:27 am. He had class tomorrow starting at 6 am… well that’s today he supposed since it’s technically morning already.

“Jihoon…” The voice was so fairy light that mixed with it being Jihoon’s 34 and a half hour of not sleeping he almost didn’t believe it was real until he turned to see a dark figure standing at his studio door.

‘Ah death, you finally decided to show huh? A little later than I would have thought but now that you’re here take me away.’ Jihoon shook his head, sometimes his own thoughts scared him and he was forced to rub his eyes and look again at the figure finally being able to make out a tired looking Mingyu holding a… what in hell was he holding? Squinting Jihoon looked again before he suddenly felt wide awake scrambling to his feet only to fall on his knees embarrassingly.

“Hyung oh-” Mingyu tried to walk towards the smaller boy but Jihoon put up a hand and tried to steady himself, instead looking at Mingyu with concern from his spot on the ground.

“Soonyoung…” Mingyu looked down to his limp best friend shaking his head frantically when he realised how it must look.

“N-no he got drunk and passed out but he told me if I didn’t bring him to you then he would murder me and he mentioned something about cutting off my balls and I know you probably don’t care about that but those guys are pretty important to me…” Mingyu was blabbering and even in his sleep deprived state Jihoon managed to nod and point at his couch.

“Mingyu you also seem a little drunk are you sure you don’t want to stay?” Jihoon offered quirking his eyebrow up. But Mingyu shook his head laying the limp and unconscious Soonyoung on the couch.

“Soonyoung told me we shouldn't bother you with needing to take care of both us.” Jihoon scoffed at Ming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter