Final

I Loathe You... I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything was still. Could it really be real?

There Jihoon was. Suit on. Flowers in hand. This couldn’t be real could it? The wind was blowing gently like a cartoon and due to the autumn season some leaves were falling on front of Jihoon’s polished black shoes. The breeze picked up the black strands of Jihoon’s hair as he walked closer to the brunette waiting for him. The breeze was so cold and yet it wasn’t what was sending chills through Jihoon; the thing sending chills through the boy was the sight of Soonyoung.

Suit on.

Smile wide.

Jihoon felt a rising in his throat as tears collected in his already glassy eyes, blaming that on the breeze and not the fact that he was experiencing every emotion all at once. Wonwoo squeezed Jihoon’s arm lightly once he reached the front, turning him to face Soonyoung and Jihoon quickly wiped his eyes, trying to cover it up as if he was simply adjusting his makeup.

“You look amazing, my prince” Soonyoung’s hot breath tickled Jihoon’s skin right near his neck as the boy whispered the words that caused Jihoon’s cheeks to light up bright red. Jihoon shoved Soonyoung lightly with a little laugh as they made their way inside, Mingyu and Wonwoo standing right nearby as the music started playing.

There were people sitting in chairs, some standing and loitering around. A couple heads turned when Soonyoung and Jihoon walked through the door and Jihoon couldn’t help but feel possessive in that exact moment. Soonyoung was his. What purpose did others have to look?

Soonyoung lightly squeezed Jihoon’s hand as he noticed his smaller boyfriend’s eyes narrowing as girls and guys alike looked them both up and down. Soonyoung couldn’t even be angry as people of all genders checked out his boyfriend. Jihoon was ing hot.

“You’re mine.” Soonyoung bent down again to whisper the words to Jihoon and couldn’t hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter