Chapter 12

I Loathe You... I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baby, come on it’s time to get up.” Soonyoung’s voice was soothing as he pressed a kiss to Jihoon’s nose. Jihoon stirred awake and squinted from the brightness of the sun, shivering as a breeze ran past his exposed shoulders causing him to look down. At some point in the car ride Jihoon must have fallen asleep as his body was curled up with his torso turned facing the now open door and his knees pulled almost up to his chest but what surprised Jihoon the most was Soonyoung’s sweater which was acting as a blanket. Closing his eyes again Jihoon pulled Soonyoung’s sweater to his nose and breathed in the inviting scent.

Soonyoung chuckled at his smaller boyfriend’s actions, pressing a kiss to the boy’s forehead mumbling a few more ‘time to get up’s until Jihoon groaned out and flipped his body around sleepily demanding Soonyoung to leave him alone in much more colourful language.

“Wonwoo’s not waking up either…” Mingyu’s voice was still filled with sleep. Soonyoung looked at the youngest and laughed a little at how cuddled up the ‘cold city boy’ Wonwoo was to Mingyu, almost like Mingyu was just a large pillow. Mingyu glared at his best friend for laughing causing Soonyoung to put his hands in the air in defense before chuckling again as he leaned into the car and picked up his sleeping boyfriend; Jihoon immediately leaned his head against Soonyoung’s chest while sleepily smacking his lips.

“Take care of him, Jihoon will break me if anything happens to Wonwoo.” Soonyoung sent a wink to Mingyu who held up a not so kind finger and pulled Wonwoo closer. “Boyfriends…” Soonyoung grumbled, kicking the car door closed behind him.

“Soonyoung! Soonyoung you’re here!” Jihoon stirred in his sleep at the loud voice and pushed his face even deeper into Soonyoung’s chest. Seungkwan made his way clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter