Chapter 9

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Yoongi POV

I felt something in my heart. But Ten screamed in pain. "Ouch! !" Everyone was terrified. "No..." Ten said. "Yoongi... You felt it right?" I didn't want to admit it. "He felt it... We all did..."

"Kim is dead..." Ten said it. Everyone was silent. I felt someone tackle me and beat me. "Jungkook! Stop!" "You killed her! She was our friend and she's dead now cause of you! We can't get her back damn it!" Everyone pulled him off of me.

But he was right. Because I couldn't forgive her. She died. everyone started crying on the other side. "T-the reality sent her back. She doesn't look burned. I suppose they fixed her body..." Jenny said.

"What do we do now though?" Jimin asked. "First let's get to Toronto so we can be together. And we'll have a funeral." I said.

Everyone looked at me. "Yoongi..." I shook my head. "Shut up." Is all I said.

Jin hugged me tightly. "Cry Yoongi. You are allowed to cry." I shook my head again and tears started to blur my vision.

"Yoongi cry." He said. I broke and started wailing loudly. I killed her. She's dead. I lost her. It's my fault.

The girls lost their friend. The members lost their family. I lost my world.

That day was a dark day.

A few days later we arrived in Toronto and met up with everyone. Even the nct members were there. Ten was still sad. And Johnny was trying to support him as much as could.

Greaty and Jungkook were silent. Kayla and Jimin were together. Jenny and Namjoon were too. And Jade even came and she was with Hoseok. Jin and Taehyung kept me with them.

We all talked about the funeral arrangements. And we even decided to dedicate our concert in Toronto to her.

I think she would have liked it. "Yoongi. She left everything to you" Greaty said. "I don't want any of it... Her games and stuff can go to Jungkook. Her clothes should be donated. Her makeup should be thrown out and her jewelry can be kept by one of you guys." I said.

"Her music has to be kept by you" Kayla said. "That was she wanted" Jenny said.

Ten broke and started crying again. "I wish I could have taken her with me back. It isn't fair. She was only 17 she didn't live properly." Johnny was trying to calm her down.

"You guys are her friends. Why are you so stoic?" Taeyong asked.

Surprisingly. Taehyung got up. "Because if we let ourselves cry then we will never get this done we will continue to mourn because she was part of our family and now she is gone okay?" He sat back down and spoke to Jimin.

Soon enough everything was done. "I never thought I'd have to go to a funeral for one of my friends at this age" Hoseok said.

Everyone sighed. It was going to be a lomg time for us to recover.

We were back st our hotel and I kept looking at a black notebook Greaty gave me. It was Kim's and it was full of bts vixx and shinee stickers on the front. I decided to open it.

There were many different songs here. But one caught my attention. "Only one time"

I read the lyrics.

One time you get to live
One shot at life
One chance for love
One chance for family

Don't let me go
Don't let me blow away
I can't be gone
So never let me go
You only get one time for this

One time for yes
One time for no
One time to love me
One time to let me live
One time to hold me tight
One time to never let me go

I stopped reading it. I started crying again. I let her go. And now she's gone.

I hated this reality. I lost my other half.

"Yoongi" Jin hyung. He sat down near me. "You wanna come eat dinner with us? It's not healthy to stay cooped up in this room."

I shook my head. I wasn't hungry. "Okay.. We'll bring you back food okay?" I nodded and he left. But I could feel his concerned gaze before he left.

I started playing some notes on my keyboard. Maybe I could have Jin hyung sing her song.

Kim would you like that?

Yeah... I think you would.

The entire night I spent creating the melody for her song and tweaking some of her lyrics.

We could perform it at our concert.