Chapter 8

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Jimin POV

I was nervous. I chose Jade because I was afraid Kayla would choose Taehyung. But Taehyung chose Jin.. I closed my eyes and tried to connect again with Kayla.

I didn't wanna lose her. I kept focused until I heard something. "Jimin?" It was her voice.

I opened my eyes. "we connected." We all smiled.

I heard Johnny shout on the phone. "Ten!" All of us froze. "He's gone!" Kayla shouted.

"Not again! No! Ten I love you come back!" Johnny said. We were freaking out. "Kim no!" Yoongi started screaming in pain. "My connection is gone!"

"Where did they go Johnny?!" I shouted. "I don't know this time!" He said. "Kim has ed with one of the realities somehow and Ten did too!"

Taeyong said. "Get them back!" Yoongi said.

"We don't know how. Johnny doesn't have Ten back." Jaehyun said.

Kim POV

I looked around. Jesus Christ why are there so many flowers? And... Is that Ten?! "Ten!" I shouted. He sighed in relief. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Look Kim we are screwed if we don't get outta here soon." I was so confused. "Why?" He pointed somewhere and I followed the direction. There was a volcano.

"Where the are we and how the do we get off of here?!" I screamed.

I tried to use my connection but it looks like it broke off when we got here.

Yoongi please come find me. And figure out how to get us out of here.

Yoongi POV

"Jungwoo you have anything yet?" It's been 5 hours since they disappeared and I was getting anxious.

"Yeah I figured out where they are. This place you need to forgive your partner." I was confused. "Forgive our partner?"

"Both partners need to forgive each other for their biggest wrong. I can send a message but I don't know how clearly they'll hear it." Jungwoo said.

"Do it Jungwoo" I said. He sent a sound of approval before we hung up.

But then Johnny called again. "I sent a message but again. I dont think they heard all of it. Only bits might be sent"

Kim POV

What the did Jungwoo send us? It was letters. The message was in letters. worst part. It wasn't even korean or thai or english. It was japanese characters. Something I did not know. "Ten do you know what this says?" I asked.

He shook his head. "We need Yuta." He said. "Or Greaty" I said we started trying to work something out. I knew japanese in another reality. So maybe I can remember some of it.

I hope..

Greaty POV

I sighed. Kookie. Do you think everyone will be okay?

Don't call me that. We might have loved each other in one reality but in this reality I don't.

That was pretty cold hearted... I guess I should have expected that though.

"Yoongi and Johnny try to figure out what Ten and Kim's biggest wrong. And forgive them truly for it." Jenny said.

"We can try.." Johnny said. " don't try. Do it." Kayla said. Johnny out his hands up in surrender. "She's like the female version of Ten."

Johnny closed his eyes for a moment. He kept focusing. I guess he was trying to figure out the biggest wrong Ten has done.

"I got it. I never fully forgave him for eating my damn ice cream." All of us looked at Johnny. "ing really? Forgive him it's ing ice cream!" Taeyong shouted.

"Don't curse in front of my son Taeyong I will personally hurt you." He said.

We all sighed. "Yoongi?" I asked. He sighed before replying. "I never forgave her for something in high school. Before we became friends. She had a crush on Jin. Who she didn't know till the day of the fire. I was incredibly angrg with her. To this day I never forgave her fully."

Kim POV

after a few hours or at least what felt like hours The letters started glowing. "You two need to forgive your partners for their biggest wrong. That is how you will return."

We heard Jungwoo's voice. "... What did Johnny do?" Ten asked himself.

But me.. I remembered Yoongi kissing Greaty... I know  was Victory's dojng but I just never fully forgave him. "Yoongi kissed one of my best friends. It was under an influence but I never forgave him fully."

Ten disappeared. My eyes widened. I was alone here. And so I closed my eyes and it took a long time but. My heart elevated in my chest because I had finally forgiven Yoongi

Ten POV

I appeared in Johnny's arms and we sighed in relief. Then I looked around for Kim. "No! There is a volcano that is active she's going to die!" I shouted. Everyone's eyes widened. "Yoongi damn it forgive her!" Kayla screamed.

"I'm trying but I can't! He said. "It hurt too much!" "Damn it Yoongi! She forgave you for kissing her best friend! So you can forgive her!" I said angrily.

Everyone gasped. "The Victory thing..." Jenny said. "W-what?" Yoongi stuttered.

"She forgave you. I could see it. Before I disappeared. Her heart was literally glowing." Johnny blinked. "When she gets back maybe we need to take her to a doctor a glowing heart doesn't sound right."

I sighed. "Johnny shut your up before I beat it." He stayed quiet.

Yoongi please try.

Kim POV

I was pacing around but I was freaking out. That volcano had erupted and there was no way off this place and the lava was traveling real fast.

Yoongi forgive me for my damn wrong please! I don't wanna die and I don't want to leave you please!

Soon enough I was surrounded by lava. I could feel the heat and I was sobbing.

I was gonna die. I was gonna die without fulfilling my life.

And Yoongi let me die. Well.. At least Ten was okay...

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes ready for my fate.