Chapter 3

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Hoseok POV

I excused myself and Yoongi came out after me. He hugged me tightly. "Whoa, Yoongi is hugging me?" I said jokingly. He hit my shoulder.

"Does anyone else seem to know?" He asked. I shook my head. "No.. Hm... Maybe Kayla and Greaty though." We nodded. It was probably best to ask them...

We called them out... "Hey you know it's funny how Jungkook is the most popular from BTS," Yoongi said.

"Well I thought Jimin was the most popular in BTS," Kayla said. She froze then so did Greaty. "Holy crap! Kayla, you had that dream too!" I exclaimed.

"So did Greaty it seems," Kayla said. "Do you think everyone else did?" We all shrugged.

"Hobi why were you dating your sister in our dreams though?" Greaty asked. He shrugged and cringed. "Let's never ever talk about that okay?"

I sighed. But then I realized something. "Guys?" I said. They all looked at me. "What's wrong Hobi?" Kayla asked.

"Before the dream. I honestly can't remember anything." It was a complete blank. Everyone else's eyes widened.

"Oh, no.. I can't remember anything either!" Yoongi seemed creeped out.

Kayla and Greaty turned pale. "Why can't we remember anything about our lives before that dream?" Greaty asked.

So many questions.. "You all had it too?!" We jumped and turned to the door. There was Jin.

"You too?" He nodded. "Can you remember anything before that dream?"

He nodded again. "Yeah, of course." it doesn't make sense... Why does he have his memories? "anyways the others sent me to find you all, I wanted to introduce you all to someone special."

We were all confused but we walked back and followed him. I saw Kim and Jade talking so someone I never saw before.

"Alright, guys meet Ally. She's my girlfriend" ... "WHAT?!" Greaty, Kayla, Yoongi, Jade, and I shouted.

Wait, Jade?! I looked at her and she grinned sheepishly. "I thought Jin was gay," Kayla said bluntly.

"I'm not gay. But I'm biual." He said.

Huh makes sense now. We all introduced ourselves to Amy and of course, Kayla and Kim got close to her quickly.

At least we have someone in the group. But then I looked around. "Hey, guys... Where's Jenny?" Namjoon looked up.

"Lee Jenny?" He asked. We all looked at each other. Did anyone know her last name?

"I guess so? She's kinda short, long straight black hair, glasses, anime nerd, artist." He nodded. "She should be here soon. She was doing co-op. And how do you know her?" He asked.

"Kayla and Greaty are friends with her right guys?" Yoongi said. They nodded.

"Yeah. Wait Namjoon how do you know her?" Greaty asked. "She's my girlfriend?" He said a question.

Or very sarcastic manner. "Ohh okay." So... Everyone has a person. Except me now.

I just ate the rest of my lunch quietly. Mostly cause I was hungry and the bell was gonna go off in 20 minutes.

Soon the door opened and Jenny came. She waved to everyone and sat down. And by sat down I mean she slipped and fell down by Namjoon.

She kinda just rubbed her head then ate her lunch while feeding Namjoon some of it.

The bell went off. So we all went our separate ways. Well except for some people. Kim had a class with me now.

Greaty and Yoongi had class I think. And Kayla was just bugging Namjoon.

the rest went off on their own. But we all agreed to meet at the theatre to hang out.

"Hey, Kim I'm curious about something. Do you have a crush on anyone in our friend group?" I said. I saw her cheeks turn pink.

Please tell me it's Yoongi. "Well yes... Although.. I would never go for him." My eyes widened. "What why? You should confess to him. He might like you back!"

She has to be with Yoongi! "Hm... But he's so happy and sweet, kind, adorable, and a really good dancer... I've had a crush on him since I saw him dance in the showcase last year. The fact I'm his friend now. I'm afraid to lose him just because I want to confess."

Danced? Uh oh...

We got into class and the teacher gave us a day to relax. I asked him for the yearbook and went through the showcase. I went through the dance section and lots of people I didn't know. But then I froze. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Me were there.

She likes one of us... !

"Hoseok oppa! Come on since we have free time wanna practice our routine for the test?" Kim asked.

Ok well, the closer I get to her. The more she might trust me to tell me who it is.

I nodded and we started working on a dance routine. But we couldn't find a song. That fits.

She thought. "Ah! Mic drop." She said. That's why I knew the routine so well...

"Well, today after school we're recording the song anyways. So once it's done we can ask Yoongi if we can use it for class." She said.

"Hey... Do you by chance like Him?" I said before I could even think. She blinked then shook her head.

"Well as a friend yes I do like him... But I don't have a crush on him." Then I got more anxious.

"Is it Jimin?" She shook her head. "Jungkook?!" Her eyes widened "hell no! Look no offence but Jungkook is like a brother to me. I'd never date him. Plus Greaty likes him. And he likes Greaty." Ohhh good information~

"But I bet now you know who I like. So... What do you think?" She said shyly.

. She doesn't care for Yoongi... But Yoongi likes her. No. He loves her.

Ah, she is still waiting for a response. "Well... I don't know.. I don't know you as much. So I can't really say I accept or decline." That was the best way to say it.

Then I felt something soft on my cheek and it made me feel warm inside. It took me a moment to realize. She kissed my cheek.

And I didn't dislike it. It took another moment to realize Yoongi was in our class. And had seen it.

He left and easily enough I ran after him. "Yoongi!" I shouted. He stopped.

"Jung Hoseok how the could she like you?! And you accepted?! I thought we were able to trust each other! But you took the girl I loved?!" And that's when all went to hell.

Jungkook and Jimin were fighting. As well as Taehyung.

Greaty and Kayla and Jade were all arguing out of their classes.

Like I said. went to hell. Ah.

Min Yoongi you hurt herSo now I'll act on my feelings and take her heart.

Those were the words I said to him after he denied being in a relationship with her for the second time around us.

It was really a way to make him fight for her. But I did have a small crush on her.

What do I do?

Then I blinked. I was gonna say something really stupid. But this is to save my friends. In a way.

"I'm gay"

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Wait you're gay?" I heard Kim. "Yeah sorry." She nodded  "no hard feelings. And good for you for coming out." She said. But I knew she was sad too. So when she went somewhere other than our class.

I looked at Yoongi. "Go get her you . I ain't gonna betray you." He nodded and went after her.

"And the rest of you! Taehyung and Kayla like each other. Jungkook and Greaty like each other. And Jimin and Jade like each other. And Jimin hurt my sister and I'm gonna pummel you into dust got it?"

I went back to class and left the three all looking at their crush in disbelief.

4 scores for J-Hope!

Yoongi POV

I ran the way Kim went and saw her walking. I tapped her shoulder. She turned. "Oh hey, Yoongi.. What's wrong?"

I cleared my throat. "I know you had a crush on Hoseok. I just wanted to make sure you were okay after he came out." I said.

She smiled "yeah I'm fine don't worry about it. I'm glad he didn't lead me on." I nodded.

"Hey, you willing to skip school to get some ice cream with me?"

She laughed and nodded. "Sure why not. Tell Hoseok to keep my bag with him?" She asked. I texted him and he replied soon with a thumbs up.

So we skipped. And it was supposed to be in class but we ended up skipping the entire day. We had ice cream then went to the arcade before sitting in the park.

"That was so much fun! Thanks a lot, Yoongi. Come on we should head back since we need to meet up with the others." She said.

Her smile was so bright and very quick all my feelings just hit me for her.

I acted before I could think. 

Her eyes went wide but mine fell shut. 
 

I kissed her.