Chapter 6

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Kim POV

Soon enough we all got part-time jobs and studied. Unfortunately, we weren't fluent in Korean anymore so Kayla and I Took Korean classes in order to learn the basics.

Then we taught Greaty and Jenny what we knew. That's how our days went. Now I was at work waiting for customers to come in and to help them.

Soon one of my co-workers came "hey Kim. Sorry, give me a minute" she went by the wall behind me and put up a poster. I looked at it and my eyes widened.

The poster was for a concert BTS was coming here to perform. I took a photo and sent it to everyone. We all started pooling in our money to pay for good seats and for backstage passes. Unfortunately, I was short another 50 dollars.

It couldn't already end like this right? I went to my boss who was a kind elder lady and I begged her to give me an extra shift to earn the money. But when I told her why she just gave me the money instead. She said today I'll have to close up then.

I felt so happy. I was going to see Yoongi. So I went through my day happy and we all bought tickets and passes.

I just hope everyone remembered us...

The next day I went to school and we all talked about the concert and what we were going to say to see if the members all knew us.

I was a little worried though What if they don't remember us? What if Yoongi loves someone else... God no no Kim don't think that way.

Ok breathe Kim. We all put our tickets and passes into a box and gave them to Jenny. "Jenny be extremely careful with these. If we lose them we don't have enough money or time to buy new ones as good as these." Greaty said.

"I will. I'm clumsy not stupid" Jenny replied. She put them into her locker and locked it up. "After school I'll bring them to my house and lock them up in my little safe" she said.

We all agreed and went to class. I went to English and sat down luckily the new semester was here now and I had my two music classes.

I was doing the homework when I heard girls screaming and running down the hall. I got up and went to check it out.

my eyes widnened. Why is this kpop group here? I immediately left my class and followed but I rushed by and with my eyes I told the members to follow me as they ran with me downstairs. I had them run to the theater where I made them hide with all the props and clothes.

I almost ran out of room before I was lucky enough to find one. Then I told the teacher not to let the students find them and to keep them safe until the crowd passed.

I went back to class and let the teacher know I would be back at lunch.

It was only two more classes... Oh boy...

-timeskip-

I left my Religion class quickly and ran to the theater and luckily his class was relocated and the boys were there relaxing.

"Alright... Well does anyone wanna explain to me why I hid 18 boys in the school theater props and clothing?" I said.

The boys of NCT seemed embarassed. Before Jaehyun spoke up. "Well. We wanted a vacation and unfornutely on a walk we had people notice us and we just ran into the nearest building and then you found us and hid us."

I face palmed. "Why is it in every damn reality I have idols from other groups here?" Mark grabbed my arm "you said realities? They are dreams right?" I nodded.

"We have them too." My eyes widened. " ok I need my friends here now. Luckily it's the day for a club meeting so they will be with usand you are going to explain what you know about these realities." I said.

We all agreed and I left them to go to my vocal class and once that was over I ran back to the theater and immediately prepared for the stage to be used and told the boys to go to the office in the back.

Somehow they fit? I told everyone in my club to practice and for the leaders and Jenny to come to the office.

Again somehow we all fit amd closed the door. I told them how the nct members had these realities too.

"Ok so you guys can communicate in your dreams now? And you're all gay?" Kayla said.

They all nodded. "Yeah well some of us are bi ual and others are gay." Mark said. Me and Kayla switched as she spoke korean while I spoke mandarin for the chinese members.

We tried to get as much information out of them. But it looks like we won't be able to contact the bts members...

Wait.

"ONE OF YOU CALL THE DAMN BTS MEMBERS!" I shouted in mandarin. Everyone jumped in surprise. "THE BTS MEMBERS ARE THE ONES WE LOVE PLEASE!" We all started pleading.

Immediately Johnny called Kai who called Taemin who called Jimin. Then we got Jimin's number. So Johnny called and we all waited.

"Hello? Who is this?" I almost cried. I took the phone "Jimin. It's Kim." He was silent for a while. I got scared.

"Kim! Is Kayla Greaty and Jenny with you?!" He shouted. We all started smiling.

"Yes they are! Jade is in America right now but we can contact her" I said.

"One problem though. Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jin don't remember anything. It's only me and Yoongi hyung- OH I SHOULD HAVE YOU TALK TO YOONGI HYUNG!!" HE SAID.

I could hear a lot of running around being done before the phone was given to someone. "Hello?" My heart skipped a beat. Yoongi..

"Yoongi?" I said hesitantly. It was silent. "Yoongi ah!" I heard someone else's voice on the phone. "Sweetie let's go eat samgyeopsal before you go to Canada okay?" My eyes widened. I hung up the phone and my legs felt weak. I knelt straight down on the floor.

I could hear everyone calling my name but I couldn't say anything. Yoongi.. He has someone...

I looked down. I didn't even know what to say. I felt someone hug me tightly. "It's gonna be alright I promise" it was.. I think Ten. I peeked at the nametag. Yeah it was Ten.

"We heard it. It was on speakerphone." Yuta said. "I'm an idiot..." They all sighed.

"Believe me you aren't an idiot. You should hear our story" Taeyong said.

"Can we hear it?" Jenny asked. Mark smiled "that's a story for another day." Taeil helped me up and we left the office. Everyone was gone and I looked at the time. It was 6pm. Damn im late.

We all went our seperate ways.

Yoongi POV

My eyes were still wide. It was Kim. And.. ! She mistakened Hoseok's sister for my girlfriend! "Ah I told you not to call me that! I may have just lost the girl I have been dreaming of because of you!" I was so frustrated and tears were coming out of my eyes.

I lost her... I really lost her... This phone number wasn't even hers. It was Johnny's... He could have left her by now.

Jimin came over and hugged me close. "Hyung we'll find her. She's in Canada. Where we have a tour. Knowing her. She must have bought tickets" Jimin said.

No POV

"Jenny what are you doing?!" Kayla screamed. Jenny had ripped up some papers. It seemd they were the tickets for BTS.

"Enough is enough. None of the people we love remember us and Yoongi has a girlfriend. We can't keep torturing ourselves like this. It's time to face facts. They aren't coming back to us..."

They all looked down. Kim had started to tear up. Greaty and Kayla both had poker faces and Jenny stayed calm. All 4 of them knew the reality of their situation.

They were truly in love with the people they couldn't reach.

They sat down on the ground and the nct members had came. "Oh? Johnny, Jisung, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Mark what are you doing here?" Kim said

They smiled weakly. "Yoongi doesn't have a girl. You heard J-Hope's sister on the phone." Mark said.

Everyone paled. The tickets were destroyed. But yet. Jenny wasn't worried.

She had ripped up empty papers that looked like the tickets. She felt everyone could have them once they were more positive.

The time was on for now. The BTS members on the other hand were at the airport preparing to go to Canada.

The NCT members had their own story but for now. Would be helping to complete this love story with a happy ending.

Kayla POV

I was playing on my computer for a while and listening to music. And suddenly I saw something that caught my attention.

I opened it up and my eyes widened.

'BTS's Suga Spotted With An Engagement Ring On His Finger!'