Chapter 12

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Jungkook POV

I woke up to a knock on the door. I looked around.. This... This isn't the hotel room! The door opened and Kayla poked her head in.

"Yah. Your wife is calling you for a meeting with the CEO" she said. "And don't forget about practice later" she warned me before closing the door.

Wife?! I looked at the photo beside the bed on the night stand...

I-is that... Greaty and me?! Wait she looks more grown up in this photo..

W-what the hell is going on?! I quickly got ready and came outside. "Greaty how old are you?" I asked. She raised a brow at me. "You actually forgot my age? I'm 21" She said.

Wait.. I'm not in the right reality.. !

Yoongi POV

I went to go wake Jungkook up. I shook him awake. He didn't move. So I tried waking him up Jin hyung's way.

Oh? He isn't waking up... "Jungkook hey wake up man" I said. I pulled the covers off of him. He didn't even move.

I got nervous. "Hey Jungkook? Kookie wake up!" I shouted. "Guys! Jungkook isn't waking up!" I shouted.

Doyoung came over and hummed. ". He went back to your reality." He said before running out.

I followed and all the NCT members seemed worried. "Why are you so worried?" I asked. "Well Jisung went through this too. If Jungkook likes that reality more he'll stay there." Johnny said.

Would he like that reality more? Hm... He's married in that reality. He has all of us. Jungkook... Don't do this to us...

Jungkook POV

I went to the office with Greaty since she was apparently our manager. I felt so nervous and when I opened the door I saw... Kim! "Kim! You're alive!" I shouted. She looked up at me and widened her eyes.

"Greaty get out right now." She said. Greaty seemed lost but she did as she was told. "Jungkook how did you get here?" She asked.

"Wait is Yoongi okay?!" She exclaimed. "Why aren't you there with us?! You belong with us!" I shouted.

"I can't go back! No matter how much I want to. Yoongi hasn't forgiven me. And because of that I can't get back. Jungkook tell everyone I'm okay. You can get back by confessing your love. In this case it can be a friend love. But do it and get back." She said.

I shook my head. "No! You have to come back with me! Yoongi is a mess! Greaty wants to come back here! Jin and Taehyung hyungs are always crying! I can hear them! Jenny and Jade are the Jenny and Jade of our reality!" Her eyes became wide.

"One by one everyone is being sent back here to fix the realities!" I was so furious.

"Jungkook. Listen and fix this." She said. Wait what? "Go back so we can fix this." She said.

"Do it." She pleaded. I sighed and hugged her. She was a good friend. I let go of her and patted her head. I closed my eyes "I love my hyungs." I said honestly.

My eyes snapped open and I started coughing loudly. It felt like I wasn't breathing at all. The door opened and Jin hyung was there. He hughed me tightly. "Jungkook! Oh thank God I thought we lost you to another reality!" He sobbed.

I pushed him off me. "Hyung no time for that! Come on!" I got out of bed and ran outside where everyone is. The nct members widened their eyes.

"How the hell did you get back?" Jeno asked in shock. "Kim told me. Guys she's fine. So are Jenny and Jade. But Kim can't come back because Yoongi hyung still hasn't forgiven her for her wrongdoing." I grabbed him by his shirt.

"She wants to come back and you won't let her!" I shouted. Jimin hyung and Jin hyung were trying to pull him off. "She's our friend! She's like my sister hyung! Forgive her and give her back to us!" I said as I slumped into Jin hyung's arms.

I could feel him my hair. "I remember hyung. I remember a moment where we made a promise I don't want to break." I said quietly.

Flashback

I was relaxing in the dorm and Kim came in with a bunch of papers. I almost couldn't see her so I helped her out and took some of the papers. "Thanks Kookie" she said.

"No problem. What are all these for?" I asked her. "Just stuff for your tour." She replied. "Ah you gotta relax a bit Kimkim." I said. She snickered "Kimkim? Really Kookie?" We started laughing.

"Alright fine. Come on let's go hang out at the arcade then." I got excited and ran to get ready."

We spent the entire day hanging out and when we got home everyone was at the living room. "Yah! We were looking for you guys!" Jin said. "Ah Jungkook and me were hanging out today. It was pretty fun." Kim said.

I nodded "We aren't close friends either so hanging out today made us closer. Now Kim is basically my sister." I said.

She smiled. "Kookie! Let's make a promise kay? We'll trust each other like siblings would and protect each other okay?" She said. I nodded.

Flashback end

Jin hyung helped me sit down. My memory had come back the moment I returned. And I remembered how I felt for everyone here.

But everyone was quiet. "I do forgive her." Yoongi said quietly. I looked up. "I forgive her. And I want her to come back." He said weakly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and widened my eyes. "Hey" it was Kim.

"Thanks Kookie." She said. "Guys I found the reality we belong in. But in this reality. If we go there. BTS will still be there. But none of us will know each other. Our history would be erased from our memories." She said.

Everyone froze. Were we ready for this? "Let's go then." Yoongi said. We widened our eyes. "What!?" Everyone shouted.

"Guys! Look at us! We keep suffering for our lives! For each other! Do we really wanna keep doing this?!" Kim smiled weakly.

"Yoongi.. Thank you.." She said. "What?" He said. "You wanna protect yourself. But you also want to protect me." He nodded slowly.

Everyone looked around. "Everyone agrees?" She asked. Everyone sighed. But they all agreed.

"Then say your final goodbyes." She said. And everyone said goodbye to each other. I did as well but Greaty was the last person. I kissed her head gently.

"Bye Greaty" I said. She seemed sad but she smiled at me. "Bye Jungkook." Soon we were all ready. The NCT members opened up a thing and we went in one by one.

I was the last person. "Jungkook. Here." Lucas said. He gave me a book. "You can keep your memories. Just know that the others can never find out." He said.

I nodded and walked through.

 

-a few years later-

I was watching the 5th episode of burn the stage. I smiled a bit. The memories.. I turned off my computer and decided to head to my bookshelf and opened the book I was given. It had photos of all my friends inside. I hope they are all doing well.
 

no POV

The girls were talking during lunch when Kim finally finished. "Guys. I'm gonna make a BTS fanfic with all of us there. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a fun idea" one of them said.

The End