Chapter 5

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Yoongi POV

The next day I walked with my sister and got her completely up to speed with everything that happened not including that dream.

Then up ahead I saw a purple haired girl and I rushed over to her. "Kim!" She turned around and waved. "Hey Yoongi" I also saw Jungkook and Greaty walking together and they saw us and came over to us.

"So are you guys dating or what?" Kim asked. Jungkook grinned "no but we're taking it slow. Maybe in the future, we'll date" I nodded.

"What about you two?" Jungkook asked. "He got one chance. But we'll see how it goes as well." Kim replied.

We all walked into school together and saw Kayla and Taehyung talking beside his locker. So Kim walked over first with Greaty and scared them.

I chuckled softly and opened up my locker to grab my books for my classes. Then I went to Kim's locker and grabbed her books as well before going back and handing them to her.

She smiled to say thank you and I smiled back. Namjoon came along with Jenny and J-Hope. And Jade came too. Then we saw Jin come with Ally. So our entire group was together and we had half an hour before our classes so we all went to the fourth floor and sat down to talk to each other.

In the end, Kim was right so I left Mic Drop alone until we could be BTS again.  But then the real question was... Could we be BTS again?

-flashback-

Kim and I were talking about the whole thing and she said there were some differences in the dream. For one.

"I don't have BigHit anymore. In this reality I never owned BigHit. But Bang Sihyuk does. To be BTS again you'll have to talk to him first. Or well audition first." I nodded and sighed.

"I'm kinda scared though. A lot of us don't have our memories. So far only Jin has all his complete memories. There is a very very big chance that we could be part of another dream. That one day if we wake up we could be somewhere else. One of us might not even exist."

She said. I sighed softly. She's right... One day if we wake up we could be gone. She might not even be in the same country.

"We shouldn't worry about that." Is all I said. "Don't you think it's weird though? That we could have that dream? And it's the same for everyone? It just doesn't make sense."

She does have a point. I just didn't wanna think about it. BTS though.. That was going to get even harder to make a reality. I don't even know if Hoseok and Jin are gonna want to be in BTS again.

This is a dilemma

-End Flashback-

Great. My head hurts now. I headed off to my class after saying bye to everyone and I decided to relax while waiting for everyone to come. In the end I fell asleep.
 

Then I forcefully was awakened. "Min Yoongi get up!" I opened my eyes and I saw my.. Brother?! My eyes widened more as I saw my room. It looked like the dorm room BTS stayed in.

I immediately saw Jin asleep in his bed. "Yoongi did you really forget I was visiting today?" I shook my head. "I just overslept. Sorry let me go get ready" I went to the washroom and I looked at my hair.

It was blonde ish. I looked at the date on my phone.

March 22nd 2018

What?

I went back out. "Hey when is my birthday?" I asked my brother. He seemed so confused. "Did you forget your own birthday?" I shook my head.

"I wanted to see if you remember" is what I said.

"Well of course your birthday is March 9 and just to be extra you were born in 1993" he said triumphantly.

I nodded and went back to continue getting ready. So I'm already 25?

So all the members are real. But... What about Jenny, Amy, Kayla, Greaty, and Kim? Do they even exist?

And if they do. Are they even around the same age as us? I shook my head and started getting ready.

Jenny POV

I snapped awake. . I searched up BTS.

Then I immediately started to get ready and ran to school. I found Greaty, Kayla, and Kim. "Guys!"

They looked at me. "What is it Jenny?" I don't even know if they know about... Nevermind. "BTS" is all I said.

Their eyes widened. "Is Yoongi okay?" Kim asked first. "So these... Realities were just... Something that we all dreamt up?" Greaty asked.

"BTS is a lot older too. Yoongi and Jin are 25 for God's sake. And Jungkook is 20 and he's the youngest." I said.

"Kim is the oldest out of us all. She's 17. But Yoongi is 25. That's a really big ." Kayla said.

We all sighed. "All the s are too big. Plus they live in South Korea. We live in a different continent." Kim said.

We sighed. "Let's just head to class." Kim said before she walked off. So did the rest of us.

But this wasn't fair. How could this be the reality? We have to be dreaming.

In the end we all went to class.

Kim POV

This is reality. The feeling that I have had in two realities is gone. Now... Now Yoongi is 25. But I'm only 17. How could this be fair?

I started doing my research. If there was a way to contact the bts members in this reality I'd have to find it.

But the more I looked the more discouraged I became. There was nothing on how to connect with someone having the same dream.

In the end I also had to face one more thing. Did the members of BTS even have the same dream? They may have not. And if that is the case.

Then either way there is no way to get their attention. "Kim?" I looked at my desk partner. "Hm?" I replied.

"Are you okay? You've been strangely quiet today. Like more quiet then usual." I sighed. "It's nothing. Just... I'm really tired today. Don't worry about me." She nodded and went back to her work.

I looked at my artwork on my canvas and it reminded me of them. In the end I decided to restart and created an abstract version of all three realities.

It looked a lot better after and i handed it in once the paint had dried. The teacher widened her eyes.

"Wow this is amazing. How did you come up with this?" I shrugged. "I just let my imagination flow I suppose."

I went back to my desk and sat down before working on the next assignment.

Just then the bell rang so i went to my music class. The teacher seemed excited. "Alright class so I always tell you all that culture is important. So we're going to sing a Korean song"

Seriously? She handed out the sheet music and the second I saw the title my heart ached. Butterfly.

Without even thinking I started to sing it. I sang all the lyrics and sighed. "Kim you know this song! Great you can teach the class then!" In the end I got roped into teaching the class to sing a BTS song.

And all my classes ended the same way. I took drama and my partner wanted to do a part from blood sweat and tears. And my final class. English. I assumed nothing could be bts related but wr had to write about a cultural pop group and i unluckily grabbed BTS.

The second the bell rang I went straight for the bus stop and headed home. I threw myself into my bed.

Today was such an awful day. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all. I didn't want to do this. I wish that the first reality was real. It should have been real.

How could I be that much younger then Yoongi? How could all of us be so far away from the people we fell for?

I didn't even want to get out of bed to change out of my uniform. But then I remembered something.

-Flashback-

"Yoongi! Did you grab the Christmas lights and untangle them yet?" I asked.

I walked to him and laughed at how many lights were on him. "I did but I'm stuck now so help me out" he whined. I grabbed the lights and put them into the box.

I'm so happy the Christmas cleaning is almost over. "Kim" I looked over at him and he was holding mistletoe. I started laughing at him before continuing to put away the decorations.

"Hey don't ignore my attempt to kiss" he said. I shook my head "I wanna finish this first." He nodded and put on the tv. There was normal news and then they were talking about a book that was released.

"The book sounds interesting " he said. "It does. Although that female character would be me" I said. "If there were ever circumstances making us leave each other promise me you'll continue to live your life" he said.

I was so confused. But I agreed nonetheless. And we continued putting away Christmas decorations.

-Flashback End-

I did promise him. Even in another reality that promise still stands. So I got up and changed before texting my friends to come over.

I played with my dog as I waited and once they came I decided to say it
 

"Guys we need to go to South Korea"

All their eyed went wide. "Are you insane?! Do you realize we are broke high school students?" Kayla said.

"Yeah I do. But if we all get part time jobs then once we graduate high school er can go there. We'll have saved up enough by then" I said.

I know it seemed weird but if there was even a chance Yoongi and the others remembered us then we needed to help them find us. As much as we possibly can.

"Greaty don't you want to see Jungkook? And Kayla don't you want to see Jimin or Taehyung? And Jenny Namjoon is basically your soulmate. And I really want to see Yoongi. If there is a chance I can help him find me I want to take that chance."

They all seemed hesitant. But in the end agreed. We were all going to get part time jobs. Graduate and go to South Korea.

Although I really hoped this would work.