Chapter 7

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Kayla POV

I called up everyone immediately and showed them the photo. Kim sighed in relief. "Why are you so relaxed Kim???" She smiled weakly. "That's the ring Yoongi gave me in our first reality to propose"

We all sighed in relief after that. "He's telling me something. I just don't know what yet." She said.

"Hey are we all practicing tomorrow?" Jenny asked. I nodded. "Yeah we have to. Not much time to practice together."

We started talking about as many random thigs as possible but then Kim cleared . "Kayla. I want to know. Who are you going to be with? Jimin or Taehyung. We all know your person changed in the second reality."

I sighed. In one reality I married Jimin and had his kid. In another I dated Taehyung before reality actually hit me.

Obvious choice is Jimin right? But no. Jade. If I take Jimin then will she really be happy with Hoseok?

Or should I be with Taehyung? But Taehyung doesn't even remember the realities. I sighed. "We'll cross that bridge when it comes" is all I said.

We all ended up leaving the call except for me and Jenny. "Kayla. Take Jimin. Don't worry about Jade. You have to choose your own happiness. But also see that's what Jimin wants."

She said before hanging up. She was right.. But I also didn't know if Jimin would stay with me. What if he loves Jade now?

I shook my head. I can't think that way. I kept doing research on the multiple realities. And i heard a sigh. "Ten I swear to just go to sleep if you are gonna keep sighing then help with this"

I said. Yeah you heard right. I had some nct members in my house with me. The others were in everyone else's house. Except Jenny who was too socially awkward with guys. So that's 6 guys per person.

Ten, Johnny, Yuta, Jisung, Jeno, and Jaemin were here.

Taeyong, Jaehyun, Taeil, Doyoung, Winwin, and Haechan were with Greaty

So that meant Mark, Chenle, Renjun, Lucas, Jungwoo, and Kun were with Kim. The reason being cause she could speak mandarin korean and english.

So everyone fell asleep except Yuta who was helping and creating different notes for me. And Ten who was just aighing cause Johnny fell asleep and Ten wanted to cuddle him.

"Maybe you need rest Kayla. Look it's already 11pm and you have school tomorrow. Time to quit. Look at Yuta he's falling asleep too." Ten said.

I sighed. And decided to let us all sleel for the night. Yuta went to hug a stuffed toy. He seemed lonely. But Winwin is with Greaty right now.

I laid down in bed and Ten went to lay down beside Johnny who somehow knew it was Ten and held him tight.

I sighed. Jimin used to do that too. Ugh no! Don't think about him god damn brain.

I fell asleep after an hour of struggling.

The next day I went to school and in class I was doing research while the nct members were doing research at my house. Or maybe they went somewhere else. I dunno.

I froze as I found something interesting.

Hmm... Maybe this could help in the process.

The bell went off for class and I sped to my next class. Kim was in it. And I told her about what I found we decided tonight we would try it and have Greaty and Jenny join too.

If we could meditate and focus on the most special moment in a reality we might be able to connect with the person we want to connect with if they think about it too.

So once we got home we told Johnny to call Jimin and get everyone in bts on board. He immediately agreed but here was what scared me. I didn't know if Jimin would connect with me. What if he thought about Jade and not me?

Ah not again it will happen. Just think positively.

We started setting up a quiet space to do this and everyone was deciding on their moment. We were also waiting for Jimin to give us the ok he filled in the bta members who in return had remembered the realities as well.

Now we just needed everyone to be ready.

"Ok everyone is good to go!" We heard Jimin and Jade gave us her ok so we all started.

I thought about my moment and focused on my emotions at the time. I kept at it knowing until I heard his voice. I could never stop.

I kept replaying it over and over in my Head. "Kayla" my eyes opened everyone looked saddened.

"It's been 3 hours. The rest of us got connected in 3 minutes. I looked down. That meant. "So Taehyung and me didn't connect." Kim nodded. "But Jimin and Jade did. And so did Taehyung and Jin."

I knew it. Neither wanted me. Great. "Ah wait. Jimin and Jade didn't connect. Jade and Hoseok connected." Johnny said.

My eyes went wide. Jimin and me were the only ones not to connect.