Chapter 10

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Greaty POV

I felt kinda down since the whole incident. Everyone's mood was down. BTS had their concert and dedicated butterfly to her.

Jungkook was being a bit more friendly to me. But I knew it was just because of the sad event.

I just didn't understand. "He still doesn't remember the other reality Greaty" Namjoon said.

"What?" I thought he knew about it. " but I thought he knew about it..." I said.

"No he doesn't. We are working on his memory but he doesn't remember. Sorry Greaty you have to be more patient for now. Just until his memory comes back okay?" I nodded.

I got up and grabbed a small envelope. I opened it up and read the contents quietly. "Ah Greaty?" I looked up and Jungkook was there.

I put the letter down and gave him my attention. "Yoongi hyung and me were putting her things for storage or for her friends. We found a few things that we think her friends would want instead." He showed me a box filled with her albums and books..

"Anything you think she would want you to keep?" He asked. I glanced at everything but shook my head. But then something else caught my eye. It was a frame with photos inside.

"Did Kim photoshop all these photos of her friends and her together?" I asked. Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah. One of her school classmates helped her with it. When I spoke to her she said Kim had it as a good luck charm. And a way to stay strong." He said.

"Can I keep this then?" I asked. He nodded. "I think she would have wanted one of her friends to keep it anyways." He put the box down.

"She put everyone's favorite colours into a pretty gradient. And I remember everyone taking these photos." I said.

He smiled. "Was she a good friend?" He asked. I nodded. "She was. Can we not talk about this anymore though? I'm getting sad again." I said.

He nodded. "Do you think our concert went well?" He asked me. I nodded. "Your stage for begin really looked amazing. And Butterfly made me cry after you guys sang it. So much emotion." He chuckled softly.

"Cute.." He said. he called me cute. "Ah looks like Jimin hyung is looking for me" he said after his phone went off. He got up and picked up the box. "It was nice talking to you Greaty. Hopefully we can talk more before we head back to Korea."

Wait.. What? I realized it. This is... One reality... "Hey Jungkook. Johnny said they travelled to other realities right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah why?" I looked at him. "We need to travel back. In this reality. Our group isn't complete." He dropped the box. "You wanna do what?!" He shouted.

Then he stopped me from speaking. "Don't say anything actually." He said. "I'm gonna go find Jimin hyung and this idea is not gonna happen." He said. He grabbed the box and left.

it's gonna happen. I got my phone and called over everyone except the BTS members excluding Yoongi.

Once everyone came. I told them about it. "Ok no. Jisung almost disappeared because his other reality self screwed up everything. Now it's fixed. I'm sorry but we can't let it happen again." Jaehyun said.

The members left but Yoongi got up. "Don't try to give me hope." He said. Then he left. It was only Jade, Kayla, Jenny, and me left.

But soon they went home. I sighed. But then Jungkook came to my door. "Greaty. Don't do this to yourself or to us. She's gone. That's our reality. We're staying back a bit because the hyungs wanna spend time with their partners."

I nodded. "So... Do you want to go get some ice cream?" He asked. Ice cream is good... "Yeah sure." I got up and he went dowmstairs so I could change and get fixed up.

I headed downstairs and we walked to the nearest ice cream shop. He paid for our ice cream and we ate our ice cream while walking through a park.

It was really relaxing and comforting honestly. We sat down at a bench and talked for a while. But we didn't notice the time passing until Jungkook widened his eyes. "Greaty. It's sunset." What.

Holy crap he was right. We got up and he walked me back to my house. We were still talking the entire time. "Here is my stop." I said.

He smiled. "Thanks for today. It was a lot of fun hanging with you Greaty." He said. "I should thank you for taking me out anyways." I said.

"Let's hang out again tomorrow okay?" He asked. "It's Monday tomorrow I have school." I told him. His lips turned into a small pout which I found adorable.

"After school?" He asked hopefully. "Maybe. I'll text you okay?" I said. He nodded. "Good night Greaty" he said.

"Good night Jungkook" I said. I went inside and watched him walk away before heading upstairs to prepare for bed. I kept thinking about today. But then I saw the frame and set it up.

"There" I mumbled to myself. I added a photo in the corner of the bts and nct members. They were all part of our friend group.

But it just wasn't completed. I went on my computer and started doing research.

I texted Yoongi and he video called me on kakaotalk. "Greaty I swear to God we are not going through to another reality to see Kim again." He said.

"No. We are going back to the reality we know." I said. His eyes widened. "What?"

"Yoongi we all don't belong here and you know that." I said. He sighed.

"If we get back we have to start all over from scratch." He said. "The beginning of high school. Before our friend group got together." He said.

I nodded. "Kim will be there though and nct. Our friend group will be completed." I said.

He sighed.
 

"Alright what's the plan?"