Chapter 1

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Yoongi POV

During class I couldn't help but thing about her. Kim was a real person. She was real!

"Mr Min!" I snapped my head up. "Yes Mrs Park?" I said politely "please pay attention in class. Even if the bell is going to ring in a minute you must pay attention." I nodded, and as she said the bell went off.

I checked my schedule. I had song writing class next. I walked to the music room and sat down in a random seat. Our teacher came and I sighed.

"Yoongi do me a favor? Our new student may have gotten lost. Can ypu go find her please?" I nodded and got out of my seat and left the room.

I walked around the school looking for her. Then my heart skipped a beat. I saw Kim. I gulped silently and tapped her shoulder.

"Uh hey.. Did you by chance see a student walking around who should be in her song writing class? The teacher sent me to find her."

Her cheeks turned red. "That would be me." My heart melted in my chest at the adorable sight. I led her to class. "Was it Yoongi?"

I nodded. "Suga is what people call me. Yoongi is only for friends and family." My eyes widened at the tone I used.

It seemed so icy. "Sorry then Suga.." She trailed off. Once we got to class she had the option to sit either beside me or in the front near the teacher. She chose the teacher seat.

Good job me, you ed up. "Alright class. Now song writing is important but your voice is also important in music. So I'd like to give you all an opportunity to have the class perform your song."

Everyone started getting super excited. In the end she started testing us all. Soon it was Kim's turn. I remember in my dream her voice.. Well... Ok it didn't matter.

But when she sang. Her voice was crystal clear, soft yet strong, and high. She sang really well. And the class seemed to think so too.

"How lovely! You absolutely need to partner up with our Prince Jimin here." I glared at the man. Jimin.. JIMIN?! I didn't even notice him!

So he is real too. They sang a duet together. And it sounded too good. The chemistry of the song was in their hearts too.

No.. Jimin.. He.. He was with.. Ah who was it again? Ah! Kayla! I have to get him to be with her!

The two sat down again and the teacher instructed us to create a song that speaks to us. So I figured I wanted to write something different from what I usually write.

I started working more and more on the song and soon enough I finished. It just needed a title.

Hmm...

"Ok class share your lyrics with each other!" . Kim looked around but it seemed everyone flocked to their friends. So she came to me and handed me her song.

I read it carefully. There were some things she had to change but overall it was good.

I gave her my song. Her eyes widened. "Wow. A song for haters huh? If you change the chorus a bit the song title could be mic drop"

Mic Drop? Mic Drop. That was perfect!

I did as she said and the song was amazing! I was super excited to work on it. I needed to make the music for it very soon.

"Ah class is almost over. I'll go back to my desk bye Suga." She smiled st me and walked off.

I felt sheepish and shy but I packed my stuff and went to my next class very excited to get home and work on the song.

Maybe I'd be able to get some help.