Chapter 11

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Yoongi POV

I was reading a book since I had time to myself. I just got off the video call with Greaty. She had to be crazy.

Going back to that reality is insane. We would be starting all over again as well. Isn't there another way to bring Kim back? She died in another reality.

Not our reality. I sighed and closed the book. "Yoongi?" I heard Jin hyung come in and lay beside me. "How are you feeling Yoon?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Yoongi. I overheard your conversation with Greaty. Going back to that reality wouldn't be such a bad idea..." I glared at him.

"I'd rather Kim rests in peace then goes through all that pain and suffering once again. If we return there we won't have our memories. We will make the same mistakes again Jin hyung." I said clearly.

He sighed. "The realities are screwed up. Jisung and Jungwoo told me it might be possible to bring her soul back to this reality." He said.

"But didn't Jisung's second reality self die too? He never returned." I said. "He died in his own reality." Jin hyung smiled. "Sadly there is nothing that could have been done. But she died in another reality." He said.

I sighed. "If her soul could return. Then what?" I asked. "She might be able to live again." He said hesitantly. "You don't sound confident." I claimed.

"W-well it's not for certain." He said. I got up and he jumped. "Jin hyung get out." I said coldly. He paled "Suga I said it wasn't certain but most likely she will return..." He said.

I pushed him out and slammed the door shut. I kneeled onto the ground and started sobbing quietly.

Jin POV

I got up after Suga pushed me out of the room. I went to my room and Tae was there he was playing a game. "Hey what happened?" He asked as he paused his game. I sat down beside him on the bed. "He kicked me out" I said simply.

His eyes went wide. "He kicked you out?" He said. "Well pushed me out." His jaw dropped. "What the hell?!" He said angrily. I stopped him from getting up. "He's afraid. He wants her back you know.. And I can't guarantee that. I can try but that's it." I said.

He sighed. "such an angel... I understand. I would feel the same way in his situation. He doesn't want false hope." He said.

"Nobody would..." I said quietly. I buried my face into a pillow. "Jin you can't always protect everyone." Taehyung said.

"I know Taehyung.. I just wish I could. Yoongi's been through enough in his life. He deserves his happy ending." I said.

"Yeah I know what you mean. I still can't believe you used to have a crush on him." Taehyung said. "Well that was a long time ago. Now I'm with a very handsome boy named Kim Taehyung" I said playfully.

I could already see his bright smile. "Ugh too cute." He whined. I laughed.

Jungkook POV

I laid in bed and played a video game while thinking. "So when are you and Greaty gonna get together?" I saw Hobi hyung there. "What?" I questioned him.

"You two are meant for each other you know." He said. "Hyung I don't even know if I love her or not. I need time without everyone forcing me to like her." I said.

He nodded. "Sorry Kookie." He said before sitting on my bed. "But I am curious how you feel about all this." He said.

I sighed. "It feels weird hyung. But being around my friends makes me feel a lot better honestly." I said. "And Greaty is really nice to have around. I might wanna date her. But I need more time to know that for sure." He smiled at me.

"And that is perfectly normal. As for Greaty. Take as much time as you need. You'll need the time to decide if you want to be with her or not." He ruffled my hair and hugged me before leaving the room.

I laid down and looked up at the ceiling as I let myself get lost in my thoughts. Then an urgent knock came and I left my room as Hobi hyung opened it.

Taeyong fell down but his face was red and his eyes were fearful. "It's happening again!" Everyone came out from their rooms.

"What happened again?" Yoongi hyung asked. "The realities are being destroyed again! Everyone is being sent to another reality to fix it and someone is missing!" He shouted.

All our eyes widened. "Get the other nct members here and get the girls here." Namjoon hyung said. "Jenny and Jade got sent away already." Taeyong said sadly. Namjoon and Hobi hyung froze.

We all looked at them. "Get the others here then!!" Namjoon hyung shouted. We all jumped at how loud he got.

Taeyong left and we stayed in the living room in complete silence. Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung didn't move after that.

Soon enough everyone came. "So... How do we fix the realities?" Jimin hyung asked. "We aren't sure. But it looks like you all don't belong in this reality anyways." Lucas said.

"What?" We asked. "How can that be?" Jin hyung asked. "Well this is your true reality. But none of your souls belong here." Jisung said.

I sighed "Kim's soul is in the reality she belongs to now. So she's alive" Ten said. I remembered how affected he was when her body had returned.

"We don't belong here either" Doyoung had said. "Our selves here in this reality are still in Korea. We are here to help you guys. But we belong in the same reality. It's just some people created an emotional attatchment here. So they can't leave until it's gone." Taeil said.

"ing hell" Jin said. Haechan and Mark covered Chenle and Jisung's ears. "Language! Jisung and Chenle are younger then yours here!" Jin apologized.

I sighed. "My head is killing me..." I said. "Go rest." Greaty said. I nodded and excused myself.

So.. What happens now? I kept thinking about that. The entire time. Until I fell asleep in my bed.