Chapter 2

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Yoongi POV

Finally I had finished Mic Drop. Now I judt needed people to sing it.

Hmm.. Jimin is real. So that means everyone else has to be real too! I just need to find them.

The next day I went to school early and started going around looking for everyone. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry" wait. I looked at the person it was Greaty! "Greaty!" Oh . She doesn't know me.

"Uh.. How did you know my name?" I gulped silently. "Your school tag" I pointed at it. Thankfully we all have a school tag.

"Oh I forgot about that. Sorry." She looked at my tag "Yoongi" I cleared my throat "Suga. Yoongi is used for more family. I'm more comfortable with Suga." I said.

She nodded. "Hey do you know Jeon Jungkook?" Her eyes widened a bit.

"yeah. He's Kayla's brother." ... What? KAYLA IS JUNGKOOK'S BROTHER?! WHAT THE ?!

"Oh. Can you lead me to him? I'd like to ask him something." She nodded. "I was gonna meet up with Kayla and Kim anyways." My heart once again skipped a beat at her name..

We walked down the halls talking. It was nice talking to her. In my dream. We never talked much. But then I remembered the last fight. With those girls.. They made Greaty and me kiss.

Finally we heard laughter and Namjoon, Jungkook, Kim, and Kayla were there.

Greaty ran over and I followed. "Oh hi Suga!" Kim said with a bright smile. Can she not do that??? "This is my brother Namjoon." She introduced. "And this is Kayla and Jungkook." They waved.

"Namjoon ssi and Jungkook ssi. How would you feel about performing a song?" Everyone's eyes widened.

"A song? Let's see it." Namjoon said.

"Is this Mic Drop?" Kim asked. I nodded and handed her the sheet music and lyrics.

She read it over and made a few changes before handing it to Namjoon who made his own changes too. Ugh.. Ok Suga it's worth it remember it's worth it to get this song performed.

"Ok I'll do it." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded "I'll do it too since Nam hyung likes it!"

He smiled... "Bunny.." Is all I mumbled. Everyone burst into laughter at that except Jungkook who whined.

"Not a bunny!" I explained the rest. But I needed to find Hoseok, Jin hyung, Jimin, and Taehyung. Jimin was in my class luckily.

"Can my brother join this song too? He has a nice voice." Greaty asked. "Who is your brother?" In my dream she never had a brother.

"Jin is my brother." Seriously what the ?! Why?!

"Ok no problem." Kayla tapped my shoulder "I have a friend who's brother is really good at rapping." Hoseok.

"Who is your friend?" I asked. "Her name is Jieyea or well people call her Jade." I... I uh... Ok... So I can't matchmake everyone in my dream.. Jeez.

"Ok. Then.. I need another vocalist. Three rappers and 4 vocalists." Everyone thought. But then I heard someone singing. I recognized that voice. Taehyung!

I got up and rushed over to him. Then I stopped and tapped his shoulder. "Hi I heard your voice and you sound awesome. Wanna perform a song?" He just stared at me.

I really hope he is as weird as he was in my dream. "Sure why not." He said with a smile.

Everyone was there except Jimin. "Uh Suga you need one more vocalist right?" Kim asked. "Nah I have someone in mind. Jimin."

She nodded. "He sings hella well." She said. I agreed. So the bell rang. All of us agreed to meet at lunch and I went off to my biology class.

Although I kept thinking about everyone. Some of them have each other as siblings, Jade is Hoseok 's sister. So all the couples in my dream can't be together.

I shouldn't focus on that. I should focus on Kim only. Jimin could fall for her now that he isn't with Kayla. I don't want to lose her...

" Min Yoongi!" I jumped and my teacher was there. "class ended, go to your next class now." I packed up my things and headed to my next class. I sat beside Jimin and kim and we talked about the song.

I started figuring out what we need to use to create the song better. And we asked the teacher for help as well. Soon enough we had the music prepared. and we just needed the vocals. So I started creating the song with parts.

It was really difficult to do. But then I remembered something. Mic drop was the song we made in my dream!

So I fixed everything all over again and when the lunch bell rang I ran and dragged Jimin and Kim to the meeting spot.

"Suga hyung! Please slow down" Jimin and Kim were panting. Well I guess I did just drag them across the school to the fourth floor.

They finally caught their breath and we all took out our lunches. I glanced st Kim's lunch and my heart ached. She was eating kimbap like she might do onve in a while. But this kimbap was more special.

In my dream.. She.. She made that for us. And we even fed each other. It was the first lunch she made for us.

I looked down.. "Suga oppa?" I looked at her. She hates saying oppa though. "You don't have to say oppa to me" I said.

She nodded "ah ok. Honestly I hate saying that. It's just cringy to me." Jimin and I chuckled softly.

Namjoon and Taehyung came and talked happily. Namjoon sat beside his sister while Taehyung sat by Jimin. Soon enough Greaty and Kayla came and sat down too. Then Jungkook and Hoseok and Jin came and sat as well.

Wait. "Where's Jade?" I asked. "Ah she had to stay in class for a bit" Hoseok said. I nodded and we all started eating our lunches.

Hoseok POV

Hm.. I wonder.. Yoongi doesn't seem to know anyone here. So I think.. Maybe I'm the only one with that dream I had..

But it was really really creepy I dated my sister. I shivered. "Hobi are you okay?" Kayla asked.

I grinned and nodded. "It's cold that's all~" I said. Yoongi looked at me for a bit. I looked at him. The look in his eyes. I wasn't the only one who had the dream then.

He had it as well.