Chapter 4

Beginning To Ending (Book 5)

Kim POV

My eyes widened as Yoongi had kissed me. How was I supposed to feel about this?

Hoseok and you are cruel. You lied and he lied as well. Why couldn't you have told me you liked me? You made him lie."

His eyes were wide. I was so angry. "You should have just confessed to me. Not made him lie so I'd go for you... What type of person do you think I am?"

I walked away only to get a flash in my head. My head was hurting and I knelt down on the ground. I kept seeing all these images in my head.

No.. Not images... I've seen all of these before. But one stood out like a sore thumb.

"Yoongi I love you"

"I love you Kim"

He was... With me... I teared up... Yoongi... He... We were a dream...

They were aware of this dream...

OH MY GOD HOSEOK WAS DATING HIS SISTER.

"Kim! Please answer me!" I snapped out of it. Yoongi was there looking at me worriedly.

"Yoongi?" I whispered. He seemed lost. "how do you feel?" He asked.

"You cheat... Don't use Mic Drop for a school project... When you need it for BTS..." His eyes widened.

"You... Remember?" I nodded. "Yeah, I remember..." He seemed happy.

"But that doesn't mean I'll be with you now."

Yoongi POV

What? S-she won't be with me? "what? Why won't you be with me?" She sighed. "Yoongi, Hoseok and you still lied to me, You could have let Hoseok tell the truth and just say he doesn't like me. But he chose to lie to help you." She shook her head and walked back to school.

I followed behind her. I felt guilty. Hoseok had a small crush on her. He could have agreed to date her. But he didn't for me.

We got back and met up with the group. Hobi handed Kim her bag and she left. The group looked at me.

"What did you do?" I looked down. "I kissed her." Everyone's eyes widened. Hoseok spoke, "she doesn't like you though." I sighed. "She remembered." He was shocked.

"She said she wouldn't be with me because I lied to her. And I made you lie too..." He sighed.

"You didn't make me lie. I chose to lie. Although now I feel guilty... I should have just told her I didn't want to be with her." Amy blinked and so did some of the others who didn't seem to remember.

"Remember what?" I shook my head so they'd drop it. And they did. In the end we all decided to hang out another day and so the people that didn't remember went home.

And the people that did followed me home. Yoonji was already home and in her pj's. When she saw everyone she immeidately rushed up to her room and closed the door.

We stayed in the living room though and I sighed. "I don't get it. She remembered though." Greaty said. "So shouldn't she want to be with you?" I shrugged.

"Just because she remembered it doesn't mean that her feelings would come back too. In the end she doesn't love Yoongi" Hoseok said.

"That's cause she has a crush on you Hoseok" Kayla said. "Hoseok didn't you used to like her?" Jin asked.

He nodded. "Yeah in the dream I used to like Kim before Jade." He then shivered in disgust. I think I would too if my dream had me dating my sister.

"Hoseok. Do you still like her?" His eyes became wide. "Huh? No! She's my sister!" He exclaimed. Jin started laughing so hard.

And Kayla who was beside the window started a window wiping action. We all ended up laughing.

"I meant Kim dummy!" Jin said. Hoseok blinked. "Oh. Well.. Yeah.. Kinda. But I'm not gonna go for her. Yoongi still loves her." I shook my head.

"No. Go date her if you like her Hobi. She doesn't like me. Not in that way, and I can't force her to like me that way." I said finally.

Then there was a knock on the door. Jin went to open it and I could see Kim. She walked inside. I couldn't stop staring.

"You coloured your hair purple?!" I exclaimed. She nodded. "Yeah I wanted my hair colour to change. Anyways. I need to talk to you Yoongi." Everyone went upstairs.

She then cleared . "I.. Need to apologize. The way I spoke to you was quite cruel. And it wasn't fair to accuse you of making Hoseok lie to me. Although saying he was gay was pretty extreme." She said.

I nodded. "Well he might be Biual like me." I said. She chuckled softly.

"I.. Look as much as I remember us being together. I don't want to go back to where we were. All the good memories were amazing but. I don't want to experience those bad memories as well. Not all over again." She looked down.

She was afraid.. Then I remembered. I hid our relationship to save my own friend group. I caused her first near death experience. And every fight we had.

She almost died again because of me. But.. No.. Not again. I won't let her go through that again.

I grabbed her hands. And held them in mine. "I, Min Yoongi-" she stopped me right there.

"Whoa whoa whoa I did not say to recite your damn vows!" I started laughing. "Lemme finish! I, Min Yoongi. Am an idiot." She blinked in confusion.

"But I am an idiot that you fell in love with. I am an idiot who will learn from his mistakes and do the right thing this time." She looked down again.

"So can you give this idiot one chance? To lose everything that had been created like that would be too painful."

I let her look into my eyes. And carefully she nodded. "One chance. Don't make the same mistake twice.." And she hugged me tightly.

I held her tightly and I was never going to let go again. I would keep my promise this time.