Chapter Five: Unexpected Guest

In love with a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first light of dawn has kissed the silent face of the earth and the first ray of sunrise sneaked through the room’s large picture window and found the two lonely hearts still in bed, cuddled together under the thin white blankets. Kim woke up first and look at her beautiful sleeping Pie peacefully on her chest. Her arm wrapped around Aom’s petite body. ‘How I wished we’d stay like this forever… how I love to wake up every morning lying next to you…but unfortunately, you already belong to someone else’  she’s pondering to herself.

She blinks twice. She quickly peeked under the sheets. To her relief, they were still fully dressed. She returns her gaze at the beautiful goddess beside her; she contemplates what happened last night between them. That magical moment holding each other gazing up the skies with all the shooting stars. How the cold ocean breeze brushed through their skin, the serenity of the ocean waves dances with glittery white sand under their feet. All she could remember; how she professed her feelings for her, how she cried her heart out. How Aom kissed her passionately. She could still feel those soft sweet cherry lips that taste like cherry chocolate dancing with her lips. It’s like an ecstasy running through her veins, her favorite drug that gives her the feeling of intense euphoria. Last night’s unforgettable moments flashed back in her mind how they ended up sleeping together, cuddled to each other.

 

______________

 

It was already past midnight when they decided to head back to their villa. She carried Aom in her arms like newlyweds, kissing and hugging each other like there’s no tomorrow while heading back to their cottage. Well, Kim’s actually. As they reached the room, Kim slowly laid her on the bed but Aom still clings to her neck which made Kim fall on top of her. They both felt the burning flame from within them, and surely knows what will happen next. Their passionate kissing became so deep and intense. Aom would pull her face closer and deepened their kisses. And their tongue moved in a synchronized rhythm inside their mouth. Kim’s hands suddenly found its way under her shirt and started caressing Aom’s silky white skin. Kim knew, she wanted more than this, they would surely take it to the next level. Aom broke their kisses and took off her shirt leaving Kim wide-eyed shock seeing her in her skin. Kim knew her lust would over power her wise judgement at the moment but at her utmost consciousness, she stopped.

“Pie…” she breaths. “I loved you so much that I really want you so bad… right here, right now. But I can’t do this.” Kim said in an almost whisper tone, shaking her head then kissing Aom’s hand.

“I’m…I’m sorry, Kim… I shouldn’t be here,” says Aom, shocked. Sudden reality hits her.  She felt so embarrassed; her face turned crimson. And she quickly looked away from Kim. She could just melt right there, ashamed of herself and wished the earth would just swallow her up alive. She knew, she’s ready to surrender all herself to Kim. She hastily climbs down from the bed but Kim caught her arm and hugged her tight.

“I’m sorry, too, Pie” Kim muttered guiltily. “I love you…Please believe me. I really do… But I can’t let myself do it. You are already engaged to someone else. if not for him, I would be very happy to share that most sacred moment with you. I would have wished that I was him… that I am the one engaged to you rather than him. But, I’m not. I hope you understand what I mean.”

She felt regretting everything that happened between them. She’s teary eyed and still hugging her when she led Aom to sit at the edge of the bed calming her down still wrapped in Kim’s warm and comforting embrace.

“I love you, Pie…” Kim whispered as she kissed Aom’s forehead and her hair.

“I love you, too, Kim…please… wait for me,” she whispered back to Kim as her eyes closes and tears came rolling down. She knew it was too much to ask of Kim to wait for her at the right time. But when will be the right time? When she’ll be tired of waiting for her? she thought to herself. Endless queries had been playing on her mind then suddenly without notice, she falls to her deep slumber.

 

______________

 

Kim was cut from her contemplation and was snapped back to reality when suddenly, she felt Aom caressed her face and kissed her on the lips.

“Good morning, my handsome Kim,” she smiled lovingly at her, stretches beside Kim.

Kim smirks. “Good morning, to you my lovely princess,” says Kim kissing her forehead to her nose and down to her pinkish lips.

“That is so sweet. I might get used to this,” Aom said while tracing her finger on Kim’s lips to her chin.

“Huh? Should you be?” Kim asked.

“What are you thinking? You’ve been staring at me. Is there dirt on my face?”

“Hmm, nothing. Did you sleep well?” asks Kim. She smiles her shy smile.

“You’re so cute,” says Aom pecked a quick kiss on her lips. “What time is it?” Aom grab her phone from the night table to check on the time. It was already past nine in the morning and they could hear voices busily chatting on the other side of the room.

“Ah huh, I think; I’ve slept the longest in my whole existence,” says Aom smiling.

“Yes! I think, you are my princess. You’ve enjoyed so much sleeping comfortably on my arms the whole night.” she smirked slightly massaging her pained arm. Aom just gave a soft punch on the chest before sitting up on the bed.

“I better get a shower before I you here…” Aom got up and winked naughtily at Kim.

“Better hurry up, princess so we can have breakfast together with the gang.” Kim stated still lying in bed staring at the ceiling. She took her phone and scrolled on her messages and emails. She made a call to LA to check up on her secretary, Johanne Smith, about the on-going Damon Project.

“Hello, Johanne… did the site supervisor already gave his weekly report? Please send it on my e-mail as soon as possible. I’ll send you the new scope of work for the ‘Damon Project’ for the week… And please tell him to send me his photos of site accomplishments tomorrow. And make those purchases fast. I want those materials ordered as soon as I come back. We’ll be back in a few days. Thank you.” She finished her phone call just right after Aom came out of the bathroom wrapped only with her towel.

“Who’s that?” she asked while drying her hair with smaller towel.

“Johanne, my secretary, gave a few details about the project. Are you done? I’m next…” Kim said springing from the bed.

“Um, Kim, can I ask you a favor? Can you please get my luggage from my room? I don’t have any clothes here,” she asked Kim with a naughty look in her eyes.

“Ah… okay.” Kim obliged as she’s heading for the door.

Kim was shocked as she closed the door behind her. Everybody was already there having their breakfast. All eyes stared at her with queried look.

“WHAT?” she asked innocently. “What’s with the stares all about?” she blurted out. She felt her face and ears turned hot and red. She knew, they all thought that something romantic happened last night between her and Aom. Nobody said a word. They’re just smiling and looking at her and the door behind her, waiting for Aom to follow right after she came out of the door but no Aom emerged from the door.

“I knew; you guys are thinking and it’s not. I tell you now for your curiosity’s sake. NOTHING happened between us, okay? We’re friends, and for gods’ sake, I was just drunk last night. She helped me to bed. That’s all…” she explained indignantly. Her voice is stern.

“Hey! Why are you so defensive all of a sudden, Huh?” Air said tapping her sister’s shoulder and winked at her playfully. “Please call Aom… or should I say PIE? Let’s have breakfast together…”

Kim just shakes her head while everybody is grinning and teasing her about what happened last night.

“And oh, P’Nay, can I just get Aom’s luggage at your villa.”

“Sure, kiddo. It’s just right there at her room,” P’Nay replied and flashed a teasing smile at Kim and winked.

“Thanks,” she replied sarcastically.

 

 

She brought Aom’s luggage back with her and went straight for a quick shower while Aom change clothes. After a while, they both joined the others for breakfast. They both seated next to P’Air and P’Nay, in front of Shone and Nan.

“Hey Shone, did something happened last night?” asks Nan teasing deliberately. “I was dead drunk last night…” Nan grins at Shone while spreading butter on her toast.

“Me too,” Shone smirks sheepishly. “I didn’t realize though, someone’s been missing since last night.” He continued as if thinking of something out of nowhere.

“I didn’t know what happened last night, but someone got too caught up and cheesy over love by the shore though.”

“Dude, they were totally whipped.”

“I think so,” says Shone, grinning ridiculously.

“What you think, Kim?” Zee asked deliberately. She’s grinning from ear to ear. She already knew the hint.

“I have no idea what the hell you, knuckleheads, are talking about.” Kim growled at them.

“Is that right, Miss Aom?” Nan grins maliciously.

Aom just replied with a faint smile. Both Kim and Aom just listened to the banters around the table.

“Kids, leave the lovebirds alone,” says P’Nay. She gave Kim a face-splitting grin.

“They’re just in love. Just reminds me back in the days, Nay. We’re that naughty too.” P’Klui stated.

What they didn’t know, Nan and Shone sneaked out last night to buy some more beer but accidentally saw the two kissing while going back to the cottage.

 “You two,” Mario snorted. “You nosy brats, I was looking for you last night. Where have you two been?”

“They sneaked out last night to the bar near the beach,” Fern chuckled.

“You did what?” Hongyok snapped. She throws Nan a deadly glare. She was worried sick last night waiting for Nan after the drinking spree. The latter had promised her to walk by the shore and just enjoy the moonlight.

 “Um- Hongyok, I can explain,” Nan said nervously. Her voice is a bit shaky. She swallowed hard as if she could choke up the minute Hongyok gave that death glare.

“It was Shone’s idea, not mine.” She recoiled fast. “He said I would just accompany him to buy some more beer at the open bar by the beach.”

“Hey! Why me? But Yes...I mean no,” Shone recoiled to defend himself from their inquisitive look.

“No,”

“Yes, you wanted to go to the bar last night.”

“Maybe, that’s enough. Let the lovebirds alone. It’s a great day to enjoy and explore the island,” Says P’Air, standing from the table and started collecting the dishes.

“Well, I think we’ll just dip in the pool today and just have some barbeques.” Kim said uninterestedly. The sun was up high today and she doesn’t want to have that sun burned skin when she goes back to LA. Actually, it will be nice to have alone time again with her beloved princess.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter