Chapter Fifteen: Heartbeat

In love with a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIMHAN

 

“We’ll just be in the kitchen, sweetheart.” I said putting a fresh plain white shirt on and pj. I smiled and leaned in to kiss my girl on the cheek. We just got home from early dinner in one of the posh restaurants here Bangkok. It feels like home here but I need to go back sooner or later.

 She put one of my boxers and white baby tee on.

“Hmm,” she nods quietly and pulling me into a deep kiss. Her arms curled around my neck. It’s not just the casual thing she does, but it’s something more passionate, warm and …different. Every kiss always sends sparks flying. I will never get enough of her kisses. Sometimes, I just can’t get hold of myself not to imprison her in my arms, or just smell that addicting scent of vanilla and lavender. She will always find a way to make me feel warm. I leaned in touching forehead with hers and whispered, “I love you.” my lips brushed gently against hers.

“I love you more, baby.” Her lips trembled. I know she can’t either get hold of herself not jumping right into me. I can tell she is. She smiled shyly pulling away slightly from our kiss leaving me a little agape. I badly crave for more. Her cheeks are a bit tinge of crimson.

 She turned to the door of our bedroom before I could lose myself and pulling her again to the bed.

How can this woman look so beautiful and still gorgeous even in simple shirt and shorts? That’s something I just found out lately. She loves to wear my shirts and boxers which obviously is a little bit bigger on her but still suits her perfectly. She does actually look hot wearing my shirts on.

She look behind her shoulders and grinned, “Laters baby” before walking away joining Dr. Dew in the living room.

I don’t know why I love this woman. There are no words to perfectly describe how I feel about her. I really got no idea at all. All I know I want her so bad in my life. There’s something or connection between us only our hearts knew. Our inner soul, perhaps. I can’t imagine myself without her or life without her. I lost her once and I won’t let that happen again. And if that happens I might not survive it through. To my dismay, I just stared hard at the door as it slowly closing and the knob made a clicking sound.

 

 

My hands are full, tucked with rolls of floor plans and some paperworks. I walked into the dining area, spreading the set of floor plans on the dining table. And out of the blue, Zee is somehow kind enough today to make coffee for the both of us. The girls have this ‘after six’ diet routine which led us all having an early dinner which actually I’m not used to. It’s still early in the evening but I think, tonight will be a long night of brainstorming for Zee and I. I’ve been away from office for a few weeks now and I need to go over a lot of things going on. Actually, the girls are hanging out in the living room stuck on the tube having girl-talks and doing what not. It’s been almost three weeks since my discharge from the hospital and for the fact that I’ve been bored staying inside the house all day doing nothing. That’s ing freaking me out. My wounds are almost healed now and everything’s doing great. I just can’t wait to go back to work. I missed my busy life at work.

“Here,” says Zee. She sets a mug of hot coffee on the table. But I was too busy scanning the white prints laid in front of me. My mind was a li’l preoccupied at the moment.

“Thanks,” I say without even looking at her. My eyes were busy going over pages of the architectural sheets of the plan.

“Have you checked on this?” I asked her tilting my head looking up in her direction. The invigorating aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted inside the room, very inviting. Just the smell of coffee jump-starts my blood back to life. It’s just like what they say –‘everything’s gonna be alright with a cup of coffee.’

“What– Ouch!” Zee yelps suddenly.

“What happened to you?” I squinted at her. My eyes look pointed at her, face reddened.

“Damn it! It’s hot.” She let out with an angry muffled voice. Her hand clasped .

 She burnt with her coffee. I can’t help myself laugh and shakes my head with her clumsiness. Well, what I said earlier, I take it back. But then again, scramming footfalls rushed to our side. Both ladies came running into our aid.

“What’s up with the two of you?” asks Aom, wide eyes. Her hands on her waist like a nagging mother to her child. Her eyes darted at me. I say, if looks could kill, I’m probably cold dead by now.

“It’s nothing serious, sweetheart,” I said winking at her making her blushed at an instant and she pursed her lips.

‘Oh my heart, I love this petite lady; she’s cute when she blushes.’ I motioned her to my embrace and was obliged wrapping her in my arms inhaling her sweet scent, intoxicating me. This is one of the reasons why I love to wrap her in my arms.

“I thought something happened with you again,” she said, looking up to me. Her eyes brimmed with worries. I quickly kissed her soft lips, her luscious lips that I’m always addicted to, assuring her that I’m fine. That she has nothing to worry about. She’s showering me with so much love and care and I’m almost drowning.

“Baby, you okay?” Dew cajoled, her voice queasy, rubbing Zee’s shoulder.

“Baby, it hurts.” Zee acted as if in great pain, well, given the benefit of the doubt. Oh my God. I rolled my eyes at her. One thing I really know about Zee; she’s really a good actress if you ask me.

“Kiss me here, it hurts,” Zee said pointing at the edge of . Without hesitation, Dew kissed the edge of . I don’t really mind if they kiss all they want. I am busy with this lady in my arms when suddenly, Dew just stormed out into the living room. I looked at the culprit and she just shrugged her shoulders innocently at me.

“What did you do again?” I asked taunting, darting my eyes at her. Glaring.

“Nothing,” she grins sheepishly. That’s it! She’s just too cunning to find her way out.

“I highly doubt it,” I barked rolling my eyes at Zee. “Dew wouldn’t just storm off without any valid reason at all.”

“Really, it’s nothing.” She shrugs her shoulders innocently.

“Before this goes out of hand,” Aom grimaced raising her eyebrow. “I’ll go and check on Dew. Laters, baby.”

Even if I don’t want this li’l lady out of my arms but I don’t have any choice.

“Laters, baby.” I whispered, brushing my lips in her ears, teasing her.

Her eyes were dark and lustful. She tiptoed and kissed me on the lips before reluctantly pulling herself away from the warmth of my embrace and eventually sashayed her way into the living room. My eyes followed her back and out of my sight leaving me agape.

Whoa! Did she just seductively sway those behind purposely? Is she giving me green light now? Oh, yes! I miss that one two. Call me ert but who can ever resist that charm. Oh, ! A sudden jolt of electricity runs amok through my veins jumping the blood and lust out of me.

“Are you done staring stripping her ? Or we are going to start with the plans?” Zee said shamelessly. Her husky voice suddenly jarred me back to reality.

“Um, y-yes,” I stuttered unsure of what was she said earlier. She squints at me. Now it’s her turn, gloating at me.

“I think you’ve been very much distracted.” Zee grinned evilly, leaning her at the edge of the table. Her arms tightly crossed on the chest and eyes taunting me. “We can do this some other time if you want; you know I fully understand you.” she smirked tilting her head on one side.

“What are you talking about?” my eyes widened in surprised, bashful. I turned to the table leaning both hands, blankly staring down over the set of fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter