Chapter Eighteen: Worlds Apart

In love with a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aom’s POV

“Good morning, beautiful,” Kim whispered in my ear as I open my eyes to see my handsome Kimhan. Well, that’s something I already used to, going to sleep next to her and waking up each morning with the love of my life. I’m really getting use to this. I mean it, I never felt so happy and contented in my life. I smiled at the thought and turned my body around to face her. Her eyes sparkled with love and admiration. Though, I always have my hair all over the place. God, it’s just embarrassing. She pulled away a few strands of hair from my face, leaned in and pecked my lips. Her soft lips always bring tingling feeling all over my spine and I inhaled her minty fresh breath.

“…morning,” I murmured pulling away from the quick kiss just as I realized I haven’t brush my teeth yet. I looked at her embarrassed, she’s all dressed and showered ready to start her day while I’m still here under the sheets. Yes, still as the day I was born. I bit my bottom lip at the thought of how I end up again.

“I’ll be in the kitchen,” she says climbing out from the bed suddenly and walks her way out of the room. I couldn’t help myself to feel a sudden emptiness in her absence. I felt something I never knew since then. I got too attached to Kimhan and it scares the hell out of me. It’s like she’s going to leave me forever. To get myself from the nagging thoughts of losing Kimhan, I climbed out of bed to have myself a quick shower before starting my day. Just before I was done, I heard a soft knock at the door.

“Baby, breakfast is ready,” says Kimhan as she slides the bathroom glass door open.

“Give me a minute, baby. I’m almost done.”

She leans her body on one side against the door opening, arms crossed on her chest. I can feel her eyes boring holes through my body. And I know, from that look in her eyes, I’m turning her on. I don’t actually mind her seeing me . Practically, we already do act like married couples. But few months from now, we’re making it official. God, I just can’t wait.

“Like what you see?” I ask seductively swaying my hips purposely.

Her eyes lit up.

“Um…baby, do you need help?” she grinned mischievously. I knew what she means by help at this moment. I regretted asking her that question.

“No, I’m good.”

I snap.

“Are you sure...looks like you need some help in that department,” she insists, beaming on one side. She smiles boyishly and winks at me seductively. I laugh at her gesture but I’m trying to fight the urge as as hell not to pull her into the shower and make love to her right here, right now.

“No, thank you,” I lied.

“Really,” she squints.

I glared at her. Good Lord! But before I knew it, she’s now stripping all her clothes and stepping into the shower with me.

“If you won’t go now, we might not get out from this shower soon,” I protested. Yet, she’s still standing behind me, immobile. Her skillful hands slide down smoothly on my wet torso. Her fingers brushing over my now erect s, teasing me.

. It’s just . I could feel my juices cascading down between my legs. How on earth can she do that to my body? Traitor body.

 “I don’t mind. Take your time as much as you need,” she whispers behind me, kissing my ear and down to my neck. I let out a soft moan as her hand explores my wet body until her hand cupped my .

 “Baby…breakfast… is waiting.” I’m short of breath.

My breath hitched hike as a clenching feeling starts to build up fast from my chest to somewhere down south.

“It’s okay… we can have breakfast is here…” she utters, spinning me around to face her and pinning me to the wall under the gushing hot shower. The contact of the cold tile wall against my skin can’t even subside the burning feeling inside me. I look into her brown orbs, her eyes dark with lust and longing for me. Only me.

“You’re mine…”she hissed. opens and claimed my lips aggressively and feverishly. I responded her kisses with the same intensity.

“Hmm,” I hummed silently. Oh, My Kimhan. She’ll be the death of me.

My hands involuntarily wrap around her nape and head as I run my hand through her wet hair.

“Ah,” Kim breaks away from our kisses taking a breather. She pulled both my legs up wrapping her waist pushing me more against the wall. Her lips claim mine once again, passionately.

“Baby…” I breathed.  

She kissed the edged of my mouth down to my neck. Her hand finally cupped my aching . I shuddered as her hand came into contact my sensitive skin. I could feel I’m already soaked with my own juices against the cascading warm water over my body.

“You are so ready for me, baby,” she murmurs.

“Haven’t you already had enough last night?” I asked. My eyes shot closed and arching my back away from the wall. Her thumb gently making circles on my letting me moan a bit louder this time.

“Never,” she hummed, kneading on my left . Her tongue making circles on my and it again. I felt her finger enters me as I begin to move my hips and grind, meeting her.

“Oh, baby,” I moan.

“Yes, Pie,” she gasps.

“Please,” I beg, and I don’t know why I beg. She enters another and pulled slowly out and rams back in. I gasped of pure, unadulterated pleasure. It heats my blood. I could feel my inside burning, building up and my walls clenching in. She pushes in…and out. A few more s and I came hard on her.

“Ah,” I screamed in pure pleasure as my grip tightens on her forearms. My body quivering and convulsing as my reached nirvana.

“I love you…” she whispers holding me still.

My woman still singing alleluia wrapped in the arms of the one I love—Kimhan.

 

­­_____________

 

 

Kimhan is peacefully slumbering beside me. Her arm loosely drapes over my and I try to match her breathing in an effort to go back to sleep but it’s all in vain. I’m wide awake and I stare at the pink and golden streaks of new dawn over the vast windows. My mind is all over the place. I just can’t take my mind off to what happened the other day. It shocked me seeing Mike act in such a way I never imagine it.

I shifted on my side to gaze at her. Her thin pinkish lips are slightly ajar making soft snores. I know she watched me over me when I sleep and now I want to repay the compliment. She looks so young and carefree in her sleep. I want to touch her beautifully handsome face, her long eyelashes fanned over her cheeks. I want to kiss her, push my tongue between her lips and taste those tempting lips on mine again. I want to run my hand over her handsome face but I really have to fight the urge not to touch her, not to disturb her. I could earlobe between my teeth and . But my subconscious glares behind her half-moon spectacles, distracted…Leave the poor woman to sleep, Aom.

Few hours from now, we’ll be back in our routine. It’ll surely be odd not seeing Kim around the house, not being with her, after spending almost every minute of the day for two months with her under the same roof. It saddened me at the thought of her leaving for LA that soon. I lie on my back and stared at the ceiling. You would think that spending that much time with one and only person is suffocating, but it’s not just the case. Indeed, I enjoyed it. I loved every second, every minute and hour spent with her, even in fighting.

My blood boils. Who would want to harm Kimhan? My mind is boggled at the mystery of the incident a few weeks earlier. Is it someone she had hurt from the past? An unsatisfied client? A bitter ex? A delinquent employee? I chewed my inner cheek.

Holy . Suddenly, Mike came across my mind. I frustrated face palmed myself. I hope he’s not involved in these issues. Kimhan suddenly stirs in her sleep and yet still not wanting to wake her up. But I guess it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter