Part 5

Dangerously in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! What with the longing faces?” Chorong who just walk in her bedroom nudges her arms.

“Oppa won’t allow me to go this weekend...” Eunji grumbles while pursed her lips. Her brother clearly warned her about it last night too. So annoying. “I hate him...” Bomi laughs from the couch while munching her chips.

“Which oppa?” Hayoung asks her again, ignoring Bomi.

“Both...” she sighs again.

“Are you sure only both of them? Not four of them?” Bomi asks, teasing her. She groans and throws the pillows at her, annoyed.

“You’re not helping Bom...” Bomi dodges the pillows and continues to laugh. She walks toward her and slides down beside Hayoung who look at her concerned. “Should I sneak out or should I say we have pajamas party or something?” She asks the girls, hopeful.

“Yeah, how coincidence we’re having a pajama party right on the day before fanmeeting...” Naeun murmurs behind her magazine. Eunji scowled at her. “What? I’m just stating the fact...” She says nonchalantly before back to her magazine.

“Come on give me an idea or anything...” she mutters feeling desperate.

“Maybe you should let them accompany you. It won’t be that bad...” adds Bomi again. ‘Them’ refers to her Daddy’s guard. There’s no way she’ll ever go with them.

“Not that bad? That’s embarrassing. Will you go if you were me?” she shots her a death glare.

“Absolutely not...” Bomi answers her within a second then laugh with the other girls. Eunji groans annoyed.

“Or maybe you should find someone they trusted to accompany you..” Naeun puts down her magazine. She stares at her, interested. “Like one of your cousins...” Naeun adds again. Well, that’s a good idea, but this is fangirls thing, it’s a bit...

“But I don’t think they will go with Eunji...” Chorong beat her to it.

“Why?” Naeun asks Chorong.

“Boys normally don’t go to see your ‘Oppa’...” Bomi emphasizes ‘Oppa’ word, Chorong pointed her finger at Bomi, totally agree with her. Eunji sighs.

“Ah...I forget about that...” Naeun muses calmly and picks her magazine back. 

“Ugh...why is this happen only to me? I’m not a baby girl anymore??” Eunji whines again while hitting the cushion annoyed.

“Well, they think differently...” Chorong responds to her whining. She starts sulking at Chorong replies. They’re not helping at all. “By the way, I’m hungry. Let’s get out of here...” Chorong mutters all of sudden. Everyone murmurs an agreement.

“Just leave me alone, I’m not hungry...” Eunji mutters, still sulking.

“Oh come on Ji, stop sulking, we might find a better idea to get your brother permission later...” She persuades her again, rather sweetly and pull her to stand up. She refuses to go at first but eventually she lets Chorong and others drag her with them.

***

“Welcome to Coffee Express...” Sunggyu smiles courteously to a bunch of girls in front of him. “May I take your order?”

Coffee Express is another part-time job he had, besides working at Sungyeol’s Bar. He gets this job through Woohyun. His mom happens to own this coffee shop branch, so Woohyun recommended him to work with his mom.  

“Mm...I want Macchiato and Lemon cake...” Says the short hair girl. “You guys? Ah right, where’s Eunji again? I hope she’ll stop sulking by now...” she asks another girl beside her while looking toward the entrance door.

“She forgets her phone, don’t worry about her, she’ll get over it, I have seen worse...” The other girl response to her confidently. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows after listened to their conversation. Eunji? Don’t tell him this is the same crazy princess he knew or he’ll go mad.

Yesterday has been crazy enough with all those people talking and whispering about him, not to mention constants glare from Jung Haein when she insisted to have lunch together with him because she got no company for the day and she didn’t want to eat with her brother. It’s so nerve wrecking. Thanks to the princess, he can’t really have lunch in peace, meanwhile, she didn’t bother at all.

Today he’s been trying to avoid her all day but failed miserably. She’s literally everywhere. In the hallway, lounge and now here, at the coffee shop. He can’t believe it. He met her more than three times today. Is this some worlds conspiracy against him or what? It’s not that he hates her or anything but he didn’t need Jung Haein as his watchdog or worst as an enemy—   

“There she is...” The short hair girl voice interrupted his thought. He turns his head to the entrance door on reflex. Oh my God, not her again! He cursed multiple times in his head when the girl with a simple white dress and blue sneakers stroll int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter