Part 3

Dangerously in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, why I can’t go?” Eunji whines again to his brother. This the nth time she did it since this morning alone. “I already pay for it...” She adds again while stomping her feet following him to the food counter. His brother friends snickers at her attempts. She glares to both of them as they stop for queuing in front of food counter.

“You know why Eunji, I won’t repeat it again...” Jung Hae In—her brother finally turns around to face her.

“No, I don’t...” She retorts.

“Because none of us can’t go and you’ll be on your own...” He explains so calmly.

“No, I’m not alone. Bomi and the girls will be there too...” She defense herself again. “The fanmeeting probably last around 3 or 4 hours. Can you just go with me then? This is our-L last fanmeeting in Korea, he’ll be doing tour abroad after this...” She makes a pleading face.

“No. I can’t. Besides, I’m busy this weekend, so does Jaeha and Jongsuk...” Her brother mutters again. “Unless you’re fine accompanied by Dad’s bodyguard, you can go...”

“Who the hell going to celebrity fanmeeting with bodyguard...” she grumbles annoyed.

“You’ll be the first one princess...” Jongsuk mutters then laugh while patting her head softly.

“Oppa, you’re not helping...” she grumbles to Jongsuk, the latter just laughs. She pouts at him. “Ah...Oppa...come on...” she persuades her brother again by pulling his shirt sleeves. He shook his head firmly. She groans annoyed and wrapped her arms around his right arm as she leans her head on his arm frustrated at his stubbornness.

She feels so annoyed. She already got the ticket and promise to go with the girls, but her brother decides to kill the joy, by being difficult about this. What would possibly happen in the fanmeeting full of fangirls? Nothing. Except excessive screaming and crying but still no one gonna dies because of it. Sometimes she hates her brother for being overprotective like this. And she can’t do anything about it, even Yunho and her parent will side with him forever. There goes her only chance to meet L, her favorite singer, and actor. She sighs again frustratingly as her eyes are sweeping around the place. The other girls haven’t spotted yet, so it means she stucked with this three idiots. She sighs again. While she’s trying to find another convincing way to persuade her brother to let her go to the fanmeeting, her eyes caught familiar face.

“OH...Sunggyu...” She mutters to herself. It looks like him. She pulls away from her brother abruptly and furrowing her eyebrows trying to get a good look to confirm whether it’s him or not. Her smiles crept out when she confirmed it. With a giddy feeling, she decides to stroll over his table. 

“What else—Where are you going now...” She ignores her brother and keeps walking to Sunggyu’s table. He’s sitting with two of his friends, seem engulfed in serious conversation. He looks exactly the same as last week she met him at the park, still wearing that cute spectacle and all.

***

Sunggyu just finished telling Woohyun and Dongwoo how he met ‘The Princess’ who happen to be Jung Hae In’s little sister. He should’ve seen this coming, the ‘oppa’ who called her that day is her brother, not her boyfriend and it has to be Jung Hae In from all the people in this college. Great. Just so great. The others two looks at him thrilled and speechless.

“So, you basically sprain her arm right?” Dongwoo asks him again.

“No, she fell down by herself and accidentally sprain her arm...” He defended himself.

“Yeah, because of you...” Woohyun add again.

He sighs. “Yeah, kind of...” he mutters low.

Both of them look each other. “Let’s pretend we don’t know each other from now on...” Woohyun says afterward. Dongwoo nods, completely agree with him.

“What? Really?” Sunggyu laughs nervously at his words.

“Her overprotective brother always glare and giving every male species who talk to her warning look and you just sprained her arm, he won’t let you live...” Woohyun explains dramatically.

“And we won’t take part in it...” Dongwoo definitely second him.

“Woah, look at you two...what a traitor...” Sunggyu looks at both them, baffled.

“Yeah, sorry not sorry Gyu, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter