Part 2

Dangerously in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Someone gets into a fight at the back. No, actually they've beaten up this one poor guy...” Sungyeol mutters nonchalantly. Sunggyu tilted his head at him while making a drink for their customer. “I thought you want to know...” He adds again, still unfazed.

“There’s security out there..” he replies carelessly, then continues his activity.

“Well, they’re kinda had... influence...” Sungyeol says again while emphasizing 'influence' word. Sunggyu stops mixing the drink and turns around to face Sungyeol, encourage him to elaborate the story. “So, before someone making a call...” he pauses for a second. "Well, you know what I mean.," he adds again.   

“Ah, I shouldn't take Junhyung's shift for tonight..." he murmurs low, feeling annoyed. Sungyeol laughs at his reaction. "And you’re going to let them be?” He asked Sungyeol again since he looks chill and unperturbed by the whole situation.

“Well, first, I don’t give a damn about them or their fight...” Sungyeol replies him. “Second, I still love my life and I have no plan getting into someone else affairs...” he adds again.

Sunggyu scoffs at his answer. “You just scared...” he mocks the latter and snickers softly.

“Yah! I'm not scared. Why would I scare them? I’m more like a peacemaker...” Sungyeol defenses himself. “Besides, I have nothing to lose...unlike you, ghost-nim...” He smirks at him. He groans and looks away from him. He knows he's right, he has nothing to lose. Dammit, Lee Sungyeoi! Way to remind him of that unpleasant things.

Sunggyu heaves a deep sigh and gives the glass in his hands to Sungyeol. “Peacemaker my !" he grumbles at him. Sungyeol just raised his brows at him. "Yah! You’re not coming with me?” He asks him once again.

“Are you kidding me? Of course, I’m not coming...” Sungyeol answers him firmly. “Besides, we can’t leave an empty counter here, and I have customers to entertain...” he adds again with an annoying smirk.

Sunggyu scoffs again. “Yeah, yeah, scaredy-cat...suit yourself...” he rolls his eyes at him and steps out of the main counter and walk to the back of the main counter.

“Don’t kill anybody...” Sungyeol shouted from the main counter. 

“Can’t promise you...” He shouted back without turning around to him.

*** 

“Well, what we have here...” Sunggyu mutters rather calmly at first. Several other guys in front of him stop their activity and turn around with an annoyed look. “You guys think this is some high school or something? Beating people up in the loo. How classy...” he muses again as he strolls closer to them. They glare in unison as a response, looking unimpressed.

“ off...” One of them cussed him. Typical, he thought. 

He gritted his teeth. “So, while I’m being nice and generous please get out of here, customers-nim...” he adds afterward with a formal tone.

“Why don’t you just do your job, waiter-nim? Stop interfere with our business unless you want to get beaten up like him...” A guy in leather jacket response to him while gesturing at another poor guy on the floor, looking all terrible and wasted.

“Well, you’re the one who interferes with our business first....” He glances back at them fearless. They snicker at him, as expected. 

“Do you even know who’s this bastard you willing to give your life for?” The leather jacket guy asking him with a mocking look. “Let me rephrase the question for you, do you even know us?” he continues again while pointing finger at himself. 

How prideful, Sunggyu thought again. He sighs exasperatedly. “I don’t care whoever he is or whoever you are. I don’t give a flying crap if you guys fight or want to kill each other on the spot. None of my business anyway...” he replies them. Yeah, he doesn't give a damn about them. “Just don’t do it here, especially not on my damn shift...” he adds grimly afterward. “And for the last question? That’s my question as well...” he adds again.  

“Yah! Look at this brats thinking so highly of himself...” The leather jacket guy looks around at his friends who were laughing, while he's moving closer to Sunggyu and grabbing his collar. “Just go away before you regret it...” He mutters in a low tone and pushes him away from him. 

Sunggyu scoffs and shook his head. They’re just hopeless, there’s no point talking nicely to them. They’re just bangers. “You should say that to yourself....” He mutters back at him afterward and sneered.

“This bastard! Fine, let’s get you some lesson...” he snarled and attacked him with a big right overhand punch and land on Sunggyu’s jaw. He winces slightly and snickers at him. That’s it, the only thing he needs.  

“You guys should just walk away when I asked you nicely...” Sunggyu mutters in a scary tone. "Remember this clearly, you attack me first..." He adds before he drove the guy shoulder and slamming him into the wall where he launches a solid punch into his gut.

***

Jung Hae In just walked off to the bathroom when two guys around his age in waiter uniform caught his attention. He recognizes the tall one as Lee Sungyeol since he's hanging out time to time on this bar, he doesn’t recognize another pale guy with squinty eyes. Never met him before. They look in the middle heated arguments while he walking toward them. 

“Are you planning to kill him or something?” He furrows his eyebrows when he heard it. “You  supposed to separate them not broke their freaking bones...” She could hear clearly from his place Sungyeol’s nagging at another waiter who looks pissed off.  

“He attacked me first...” he replies Sungyeol with annoyed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter