Part 4

Dangerously in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Sunggyu hissed low to her in front of the vending machine, since she insisted him to get her a drink before he left. 

“Do what?” she asks him with those innocent eyes.

“You know who your brother is, right?” She stares at him. Seemingly not bother at all. “You want me to get killed or something?” He mutters low. She hummed and shook her head cutely. “So, why did you say that?”

“But you did yell at me...” she says nonchalantly.

“That’s not the point...” She stares at him, amused. He sighs exasperatedly and massages his temple. “God, from all of the people you have to be Jung Hae In sister...” he murmurs frustratingly afterward. 

“Huh? What’s about that?” she asks him, furrowing her eyes brows trying to understand what he’s talking about.  

“Nothing...” he mumbles. There’s a possibility she didn’t know his brother deed out there. He means Jung Hae In looks pretty normal, calm flower boy and type of people who would never yell at you. “So, which one do you want? This one...” he decides to divert the topic from Jung Hae In while pointing his finger to one of thing in the vending machine. They've been standing here since 10 minutes ago and she hasn’t decided what she wants.

“No..” she shook her head.

“Cola?”

“No”

“Or coffee?”

“No...” He sighs again, trying to calm his nerves down. She laughs softly at his frustrated expression. She’s playing with him again.

“Why don’t you get yourself then?” he scowled as he moves aside.

“I can’t reach it...” she says nonchalantly. He scoffs at her answer. As if she can’t. “And I don’t want to because it’s your treat...” She snickers softly. That most likely. She’s sure having a lot of fun torturing him.

“Let stop joking around now and tell me, I have to go, I can’t be late...” Sunggyu emphasizes ‘I can’t be late’ sentence frustratingly. She laughs again. “Can you please stop laughing, Jung Eunji-ssi? Please pick one! ” he hissed slightly annoyed.

She stares at him several seconds with knowing smiles. “Fine, strawberry milk...” she says cutely right before he breathes next lines. 

“What are you? Five?” He grumbles as he punches the button, she scowled at him. “Here your drink your majesty...” he hands it over to her in a sarcastic tone. “Can I go now?”

“If I say you can’t go, will you stay?” She mutters playfully. Sunggyu groans automatically. She’s really trying to mess with him today. If only Jung Hae In isn’t there gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter