Living a Lie

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So your brother has had a girlfriend for four years and didn't tell you?" Taehyung asks for confirmation once more. "Yep. Life right now." Lisa replied as she cuddled herself further into his chest. Taehyung chuckled. "It's not so bad. You're here with me." Lisa turned to him and smiled. "I guess you're right." she said. "Let's put on a movie." Lisa suggested as she climbed off the bed.

"Don't worry about it too much. Maybe just talk to him about it. Instead of running off." Taehyung said as he got up and gave her a back hug. Lisa chuckled as she looked through the movies in her hand. "Kim Taehyung what are you up to?" she asks as she chooses a movie. She begins to feel feather-like kisses on her shoulder blade slowly traveling up to her neck. The action caused Lisa to giggle as she turned around.

"Are you serious?" she asks only slightly serious herself. Taehyung chuckled as he moved closer pressing their bodies together. "You're trying to tell me that the thought didn't cross your mind." he states. Lisa glared at him playfully. "I'm not going to say it didn't." she replied holding onto his arms as his move down to her waist.

"That's what I thought. So... you gon' get or what?" he says bluntly. Lisa chuckles as she removes her shirt and connects their lips. The two take this to the bed as Taehyung removes his shirt and reconnects their lips, but before they can continue the doorbell rings. Taehyung groaned as Lisa chuckled. "Go answer it." she says. Taehyung quickly gets up to do so and he wants to shut the door as quickly as he opened it.

There stood Yoongi not looking the slightest bit pleased. Taehyung not wearing a shirt didn't help. "Where's my sister?" he asks. Taehyung looks towards his bedroom before he decides to reply. "She's sleeping." he lied. Yoongi smirked. "Nice try." he said before he pushed Taehyung out of the way. Taehyung moved to stop him, but he couldn't as he felt a hand on his chest. He turned and looked down to see a female. "Sorry big boy. You're it going anywhere." Taehyung sighed. He figured this was Yoongi's girlfriend Jennie that Lisa had come complaining to him about earlier. "Nice abs by the way." she compliments as she holds her in place. Taehyung rolls his eyes. She was fairly strong for her size.

After listening to Lisa protest, Yoongi finally managed to get her dressed and out of the house. Lisa gave Taehyung a quick kiss before she got into her car, but before she could drive off the passenger door opened. "Oh no. Not you.

Please log in to read the full chapter