When Did You Lose Your Happiness?

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa arrived home and sighed as she looked on from her car. She didn't know what was in store, but she had this feeling. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. She got out and before she could place her foot on the grass, Yoongi was standing in front of her. Lisa jumped. "I told you not to do that. It scares me." she said holding her chest.

"Well Lisa how do you think I felt when you didn't come home. RosΓ© didn't text me until this morning." Lisa rolled her eyes as the two walked into their home. "I promise I'll explain later if you explain one thing to me." Yoongi frowned. "You might want to sit down for this." she said as she walked past him walking towards the couch. Yoongi followed soon after. "What's wrong Lisa?"

"Believe me when I tell you that I am under no spell, or compulsion or anything like that. I know it'll seem strange when I ask you this, but I kind of want to know your opinion on this," Lisa started. Yoongi just frowned at her, but she understood. The way she was speaking was kind of weird. It was like she was about to tell him the worst possible tragedy. Lisa sighed. "I never thought to ask this, but...h-how does it make you feel knowing you're a vampire?" Lisa finally managed to ask.

Yoongi sighed. This was something he hoped he'd never have to share with Lisa. He hoped he could have taken this secret with him to his final resting place where he really wouldn't get much rest at all. "Well Lisa I'm choosing to believe this is your curiosity speaking so I'll tell." - "The simplest way to explain this would be to just come straight forward with it."

"I hate it. I hate being a vampire. I hate being what I am. The lives I have took. The people I have lost. You just don't know the inner struggle." Lisa touched her brother's shoulder. "Yoongi-" - "You don't understand Lisa it is a never ending nightmare that I live."

"Did you really think Chanyeol moved away?" Lisa frowned at her brother. "Think about it Lisa." Lisa continued to look at her brother in confusion until it finally clicked. She slowly put her hand over mouth as she stared at her brother in worry. "You didn't..."

Yoongi nodded slowly. "I was protecting you. I have been for the longest time. I did whatever seemed right, but it only seems right at the moment." Lisa puts her hand down and a sickening silence enters the room.

"Yoongi," Lisa starts. "It's okay." - "How is any of this okay?" he asks. Lisa sighs. "Yoongi..." - "I don't know what to say about the whol

Please log in to read the full chapter