Sober

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yoongi...is this..." Lisa could barely make out the words as she was overwhelmed with emotions. She turned to her brother who looked at him and nodded. "It's yours." Lisa smiled as she looked at the mansion in front of her. "B-but how?" she asked. "I don't even know where we are." Yoongi walked towards his sister.

"This house has many memories. I grew up here for a while and as soon as I met you I knew it would be perfect. I decided not to raise you here though for many reasons." Lisa frowned. "What reasons?" she asked only getting a chuckle from her brother.

He turned towards the neighbor that he had just gotten the key from. "That's Hoseok and like every other person in these surrounding houses-" before Yoongi could finish Hoseok had quickly flashed his fangs. Lisa gasped. "Are all of these houses really owned by vampires?" Yoongi nodded as Lisa noticed that other males and females began to exit their houses their fangs visible.

"Yoongi! Long time no see." a male exclaimed as he walked towards the three along with everyone else. Yoongi smiled as his long time friends all welcomed him. "So this is Lalisa." a female stated as she looked at Lisa. Lisa stiffened under her gaze. "We've heard so much about her." a male added. "This is her." was Yoongi's reply. The vampires soon turned their attention to Jennie who was standing next to Yoongi now.

"Who's she?" Jennie scoffed as she flashed her fangs. "Wait don't tell me, Yoongi managed to find himself someone to spend eternity with. Honestly brother, we all thought you'd be lonely until your time came." Yoongi glared at them as he showed his flashed his fangs out of anger. Jennie placed her hand on his chest. "Come on, we have to show Lisa around."

"And this is my wine cellar. A few hundred years back this was my paradise." Yoongi's friend who's name Lisa had learned was Namjoon, chuckled. "Good times man." Lisa rolled her eyes as Yoongi led her back to the front. "I didn't talk much about this earlier, but I figured you'd want to use this large space for parties." he said as they were close to the entrance again.

Lisa looked in awe, but her smile soon turned into a smirk. She had just gotten the best idea for her plan. Was it dangerous? Very. But she knew that as soon as she decided to do this. She turned to Yoongi as smiled. "That's it. I want to throw a party here next week." Yoongi was taken aback by her sudden change in attitude. He turned to everyone in the room.

"Can you all be on standby?" The other vampires nodded. Yoongi turned back to Lisa. "I don't see why not, but please don't mess up the place too badly I wanted you to at least get used to it before you teenagers come and destroy it." -

Please log in to read the full chapter