The Sisters

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie and Lisa watched Jungkook as he walked around the room. He was checking different books on the shelf looking for the right one. When he found it he quickly turned to the page he needed. After reading the page he looked at the two girls.

"We're taking a trip today. This place is getting old and boring." he said smirking. "Are we finally going to see your home?" Jennie asked. Jungkook chuckled. "Not exactly. We're going to a place called Obsidian." Jennie frowned.

"Obsidian?" she questioned. "It's like the place separating my world and yours." - "I'm expecting to meet someone there and I need the assistance of the both of you." Jennie turned to Lisa who only continued to look forward. Jennie scoffed and then Jungkook began to chant an incantation.

Jennie turned to Lisa, but got the same boring reaction. She knew something wasn't right with her, but what? Before she could continue her thoughts she suddenly felt dizzy. Lisa holding her head was the last thing she saw before darkness engulfed her.

The girls awoke as they groaned and held their pounding heads. The first thing that came into their eyesight was Jungkook. He helped the two up as he began to speak, "I forgot to mention the ride here isn't easy."

Jennie let go of her head as she felt that she could finally see and walk straight. The scenery was dark and terrifying. Similar to something you'd see in a horror movie. "Why are here again?" she asked. Jungkook smirked.

"We're waiting." Jungkook spoke as he smiled at her. Suddenly Jennie felt chills against her skin as her hair began to move with the sudden violent winds. "They're here." Jungkook stayed as he stood still smiling. As the two girls looked forward they were welcomed with a girl. She had dark brown hair and was insanely beautiful.

Jungkook, however, didn't seem too pleased. "Where is she?!" he asked angrily as he walked towards the girl. Jennie wondered how she kept a straight face while he yelled. She seemed unfazed by it as if, she was more than use to it. "I don't know. She was with me and now she's not. That's all I can tell you."

It seemed that what she said only made Jungkook angrier. "A hundred years! That's how long I've known you two. That's how long I've owned you two. Your sister can't even imagine what I will do to her. Go find her. Bring her back here instantly!" The girl only rolls her eyes before she disappears.

Jungkook then turns around and looks and Jennie and Lisa. "I'm sorry you two had to see that," he says as his eyes return to their normal brown color. "This meeting has been postponed for now. Come with me girls. I imagine you'd like breakfast." he said smiling brightly as if he hadn't just threatened someone's life merrily seconds ago.

"Welcome back to the real world." Yoongi says as he walks into the house with

Please log in to read the full chapter