In a Heartbeat

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie groaned as she opened her eyes. It didn't take long for her to register that she wasn't anywhere familiar. She opened her eyes fully. She then realized that she couldn't move her arms. She was chained to the wall. She hopelessly tried to get out of the grip.

She stopped when she heard footsteps. Suddenly she heard a door open. "You're awake." a voice spoke up. "How do you like your little cell?" the female mocked. Jennie scoffed. "So you're just gonna keep me here and torture me?" she said emotionless.

Pranpriya smiled as she walked towards the girl. "Honey it's not me you need to be worried about." she said. Jennie spat in her face not caring. Pranpriya wipes her face. "You little ! You're lucky the boss man wants you alive." Jennie frowned upon hearing this. "I still don't see what he sees in you." And with that, she turned and walked out of the cell.

Jennie once again tried to break free, but she stopped as she soon as she heard a deep, raspy voice.

"Why're you trying to leave so soon. The fun hasn't even started." Jennie didn't want to do it, but she felt compelled to look. And she surely did regret doing it. "Don't look so scared. I'd never hurt you." the male said as he walked towards her gently her face.

Jennie turned her head to get away from his touch. The male gasped sarcastically. "To think I was going to let you go, but I'll just keep you here." he said smirking. Jennie scoffed. "So the devil has kinks. Good to know."

Jungkook smiled. "I see you've heard of me. All good things I'm hoping." Jennie rolled her eyes. "You took Lisa.Β My sister. God knows what you've done to her. I despise you Jungkook." Jungkook only clicked his tongue.

"I'd never hurt you or Lisa. You two are special and I need you both alive if my plan is going to work." Jennie frowned. "What plan?" she asked. Jungkook shook his head while chuckling. "See you should have thought about that before you disrespected me."

Jennie tried to move forward and get her hands on him, but it was pretty much meaningless. "I'm gonna go get you some food princess." Jungkook said smirking. Jennie rolled her eyes at the pet name. Jungkook then proceeded to leave the cell.

Jennie sighed after trying to break free once more and failing. Jungkook returned with food a few minutes later. He stood in front of the female while he thought. "Should I feed you myself or will you behave so I can unchain you?"

Jennie saw this as a chance. "I'll behave. I promise." she lied. Jungkook studied her features before he smirked. "If you say so princess." - "Can we stop with the pet names?" Jennie asked as Jungkook began to free her wrists. He only chuckled. "But princess fits you. My dear Lalisa wasn't so upset about the names I gave her."

Jennie's heart stopped at the mention of Lisa's name. " How dare you?" Jennie spat before she charged at Jungkook sending blows to

Please log in to read the full chapter