Hidden Truth

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"My sister's probably looking for me now-" - "Nice too see you too sis." another voice interrupted. Jin and Jisoo immediately turned to the owner of the voice. She looked similar to the other, both having blonde hair.

"Why are you purposely getting us in trouble with Jungkook? When I bring you back to him it'll be your ." she spat. The stranger they talked to earlier looked at her sister with pleading eyes.Β  She then chuckled as she looked at the weapon in her hand. "You've always obeyed Jungkook sister. Aren't you tired of this? Always doing dirty work. What do we get in return?"

"What do you have in your hand?" the other sister asked nervously. "You know exactly what I have and before you can ask no, I'm not afraid to use it." she said before she banged the instrument onto the table causing a loud ringing to rip through the room.

Both girls held their heads screaming as the ringing penetrated their ears. Jin and Jisoo who were unaffected by it, looked at one another. The two girls stopped screaming and both fell onto the ground. Jin sighed. "What are we going to do with them?" he asked.

"We're going to keep them here." Jisoo quickly replied as she looked at the two girls. "What?" Jin questioned. "It's the perfect idea. We question them. Find out everything they know about Jungkook and where we can find Lisa and Jennie and then we make a deal with Jungkook."

Jin stared at Jisoo with wide eyes because although her plan was brilliant it was also dangerous. "You want to make a deal with the devil. Kim Jisoo I thought you knew better." Jisoo turned to him and smiled. "It's the perfect plan. Our girls for his." she stated.

"You two are awfully quite today. It's scaring me even. Is it about what happened earlier?" Jungkook asked as he took a sip of his coffee. As crazy as it sounded he actually took them back to Earth to a small cafe in Los Angeles. He figured the two needed a change of scenery. It was also a bonus for him he got to feed off all of the lies of the people around them.

Jennie turned to look at Jungkook before taking a bite of her pie and then turning to Lisa. Lisa only stared at the floor. She didn't move, she didn't speak. Jungkook got worried because he thought she had stopped breathing.

"By the way what actually happened this morning?" Jungkook said as he put his cup down and looked at the two. Jennie turned to him once more. She smiled. "I was wondering the same thing." Jungkook frowned and turned to Lisa who only looked at him sadly.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" he asked as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Lisa then smiled. "I'm fine. I've just got a lot on my mind." she stated. Jungkook smiled at her. "Don't you want to talk about it? Get it off your chest. You know I'm-we're always here for you."

Lisa looked at Jennie and then at Jungkook. "No. I'll be fine. Just some unimportant thoughts." she stated. Too bad she hadn't caught on alr

Please log in to read the full chapter