Slowly, Then All At Once

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa was dancing with Taehyung who showed up late to the party. "So this is really yours?" Taehyung asked. Lisa nodded. "I still can't believe it. Yoongi grew up here and now this is all mine." Taehyung chuckled as he leaned towards her ear. "So why don't we break in one of these beds after the party." Lisa chuckled as she pushed him lightly.

"I'm going to the bathroom." she said. "Give it some thought." he said as he went to go talk with some of his friends. Lisa had noticed the her sgirl turn from earlier turn the corner as if she was looking for a restroom. She followed her down the hall quietly and a few steps behind so she wouldn't be noticed.

When Lisa thought the moment was right she took action. She grabbed the girl's arm and turned her around. The female looked at her shockingly. "Lisa? Let go of my arm." Lisa didn't move. "No." she replied. The girl glared at her. "Lisa I'm serious. I don't know what has gotten into you, but let go of my arm." Lisa didn't budge. She didn't intend to. Not until she got what she wanted.

"Lisa. Stop." the girl said viciously. "No." Lisa quickly replied. "Ignis." the female whispered. Lisa quickly backed away from her as her clothes started to catch on fire. The girl said whispered something else and Lisa's clothes stopped burning, but her outfit was still ruined.

"While I'm upset about my outfit being ruined, I finally got what I want. I knew it was you all along." Lisa spoke. The girl frowned as she looked at her nervously. "W-what are you talking about? You shouldn't have seen that." she said. Lisa chuckled. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about and don't act like you don't know that this party is swarmed with vampires."

The female's facial expression changed quickly. "Fine. You caught me. I'm a witch. What does that have to do with you?" she said. Lisa smirked. "I need your help and don't even think about saying no. We can take this up to my room and I will explain everything. I just need this one favor. This one time."

The female thought for a moment before she turned her attention back to Lisa. "Fine. I'll help you, but just this once. I was stupid to think you wanted me here without something in return." Lisa smiled as the two began walking. "I thought you'd see it my way Jisoo."

The two females entered Lisa's room and got everything prepared. Lisa had gotten candles earlier while she was with (Rose). She couldn't

Please log in to read the full chapter