The Sirens

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi turned to the cell once he heard shuffling. One of the sisters had woken up. She held her head as she looked at her surroundings. "You're awake," Yoongi said startling her. "Hopefully your sister will be too by the time Jisoo and Jin get here." The female rolled her eyes as she stood up.

Yoongi turned to Taehyung who only nodded his head. Yoongi sped off to get the others as Taehyung came into the female's sight. She smiled. "You're quite handsome. Has anyone ever told you that?" she flirted. Taehyung scoffed. "My girlfriend has. Quite a lot." The girl chuckled softly as her sister began to awake.

"Girlfriend. That's interesting. Does she know what you are?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No. In fact I'm like this because of her. I'm trying to get her back." - "Alright less chit-chat more answers." Jisoo said as she walked in along with the boys.

"I did a little research before I came. Sirens. I've never seen one before. Creatures like you are just stories told to children to scare them." Jisoo says mockingly. One of the girls stands up. "Stories? We're legends." Jisoo scoffed. "Like I care. Which one is which?" The female smiled.

"The one one sitting on the floor that you chatted with earlier is my lovely sister Jessica," she then turned to Jisoo. "I'm Krystal." she added smiling deviously. Jisoo smirked. "So here's the deal. You're going to explain why you came here and what you know, but first I have a question."

Krystal smiled. "Ask away. It's not like you're letting us out of here anytime soon." Jisoo smirked. "That's what I thought," she started. "Why?" she asked. Krystal frowned. "Come again?" she said bluntly. "Why? Why did abandon your sister for a man?" Jisoo asked.

Krystal began laughing at the question. Jisoo arched her eyebrow. "Is something funny?" she asked. Krystal looked at her still chuckling. She then turned to her sister who only kept quiet. She turned back to Jisoo. "I'm sorry its just, what makes you think that I was the one who betrayed my sister?"

"See Jessica has a way of making herself seem like the innocent sister, but the truth is she's worse than me. I'm the nice one. Jessica betrayed me for a man." - "So you turned to Jungkook instead." Jin quickly added. Krystal smiled. "You're good at this. I had this new melody for the both of us to sing, but I caught her singing with that boy. I was hurt. My sister was all I had."

"Jungkook found me walking along the beach distraught. He told me that if I completed a task for him he'd ensure that I get my sister back and more." Krystal sighed as she walked towards her sister Jessica. "So I took the offer. A few hundred years later of doing the devil's dirty work and here we are."

Jisoo walked closer towards the cell. "What did you do exactly?" she questioned. Krystal shrugged. "It was simple. We're sirens. We used our voices to manipulate people. Not sure what Jungkook got out of it, but I kind of enjoyed it."

"Jessica when you arrived you said Lisa was you're replacement." Jin stated. Upon hearing this Yoongi's eyes widened. He quickly walked towards the cell. "No! No! No! Are you saying my sister is a siren?" he asked in a furious tone. Jessica sighed.

"Theirs a slight possibility he hasn't turned them yet, but Jungkook's never been that nice." she stated. Yoongi ran his hands through his hair. "This can't be happening." he

Please log in to read the full chapter