Knock, Knock

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

NOW

"I will be fine Yoongi. I promise. He's a nice guy. You said you wouldn't act like this." Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "Okay fine. He's alright. I just want to make sure that you're sure you know what you're doing." Lisa looked at her brother with a frown. "That was a tongue twister of a sentence and I am sure. No more Chanyeols."

Yoongi stiffens at the mention of his name. "But he had good reason. He didn't tell me he was moving away. The long distance wouldn't have worked out anyway." she says as she goes into her room coming out a few minutes later. "I think this is better." she says looking at her outfit.

Yoongi arched his eyebrow at he stared at his now eighteen year old sister. It was her first day of her last year of high school. Funny just how three years ago she was crying over boys and obsessing over shopping. Now she's so close to going to college and becoming an entrepreneur.

"The hell it is." he replies. Lisa rolls her eyes. "I can see your stomach. That's already too much. Not to mention your jeans are way to tight. And do most boots-" - "If you are going to stand here and analyze my outfit I will start off the year with detention for being lat because I had to give my brother a brutal beat down."

Yoongi chuckles. "You think you can handle this?" Lisa smirked as she and her brother began to fight playfully. He let her have the upper hand this time as she had him a headlock. "Okay I'm sorry. Will you let me go?" Lisa thought for a moment. "No." she said. Before Yoongi could protest there was a knock on the door. It soon opened and revealed Lisa's boyfriend.

"Is this a bad time." he asked. Lisa chuckled. "Taehyung help a brother out." Yoongi said as he tried to free himself from his sister who was actually not that strong. Taehyung chuckled. "Min Yoongi finally trusts me. That's new." he says walking towards the two and removing Lisa from her brother. The two share a kiss which causes Lisa to smile brightly.

"You should cover up. You're showing too much skin." Lisa scoffed. "You two are just alike." Yoongi just shrugs as Lisa gives him a kiss on his cheek and he and Taehyung shake hands. "We're off to school. I love you." Lisa yells as she leaves taking Taehyung with her.

Yoongi smiles at the teenagers. He was sure Lisa had finally gotten what she wanted. Her birthday was coming up and he had an important gift to give her. The truth. Before he could close the door a hand stopped him. He smiled as he saw brunette hair appearing in front of him. "When is it going to stop being like this?" the female asks as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Yoongi sighs. "I don't know. I just don't-" - "Yoongi your sister would be happy for you. You know it has crossed her mind before. She wants you to find love too and you have, but you just won't tell her."

Please log in to read the full chapter