Lost Within

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi awoke the next morning with his arm wrapped around Jennie. The first thing on his mind was Lisa. He hadn't spoken to her since she had left a proposal of her own last night. He still couldn't believed that she really wanted a wedding. It was so random and really didn't make any sense.

Yoongi got out of bed and walked through the mansion that he once stayed in for centuries. He walked towards Lisa's room and opened the door slowly. She was sleeping soundly on Taehyung's chest. Yoongi rolled his eyes and closed the door before his stomach could decide to get rid of last nights food.

He began to clean up any trash from last night that he and the others seemed to miss. After he did he went back to his room and prepared for a shower. He heard Jennie stir behind him and turned around. She looked at him as she pulled back her hair.

"I hate teenagers." she mumbled. He chuckled as he grabbed a towel. "You were once one." he said as he kissed her forehead. Jennie frowned. "I was disgusting back then." she replied as she got out of bed and walked out of the room. She figured she would check on Lisa and Taehyung and then go get them food.

She opened Lisa's room door and saw the two sleeping peacefully. She smiled as she closed it. She then went back into her shared room and picked out some clothes. Jennie knocked on the door of the bathroom that was currently occupied. "Open the door Yoongi. I'm joining."

After she and Yoongi were dressed they decided to leave and get the two teenagers in the house some food. Jennie decided last minute that she wanted to wear a hat, but Yoongi had already walked downstairs. She sighed as she walked into Lisa's room hoping to find one.

Luckily, Lisa had brought one with her while moving her closet to her new home. Jennie looked through the boxes trying to find it. When she finally did she put it on and turned around only to see Lisa staring at her. Jennie jumped slightly. "Didn't mean to wake you."

Lisa didn't moved. She just continued to look at Jennie and Jennie thinks she's losing it when she sees Lisa's eyes change to a white color and quickly changing back to brown. "Jennie are you coming?!" Yoongi shouted from downstairs. Jennie turned towards the door. "Yeah...I'm coming." she replied as she left the room rushing down the stairs.

She got into Yoongi's car quickly. Her breath was unsteady. Yoongi look at her worriedly. "Jennie? Are you okay?" she turned to him and nodded. Yoongi began to drive. He kept his eyes on Jennie every few minutes. He just knew something wasn't right with her.

Jennie opened the door of the mansion. She hoped her dread would seize, but walking into the house already scared her enough. She walked into the kitchen to see Lisa sitting there quietly on her phone. "Yoongi and I...we brought you and Taehyung breakfast." Jennie said cursing herself for stuttering.

Lisa turned her head and smiled at Jennie. It was a normal smile, but the way Lisa looked at Jennie made her uncomfortable. "Thank you. After the house gets cleaned up from the party last night, Taehyung and I are going to get the rest of my belongings and move them here." she spo

Please log in to read the full chapter