What are You?

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa walked into her home with Jennie both having a lemonade in hand. Yoongi smirks. " I see you two are getting along." Lisa shrugs. "For the most part, but I'm still slightly upset that you kept this from me." Yoongi could hear the playfulness in her tone and it made him smile. "Like you could have told me she brought me that castle. I loved this thing when I was younger and I kept it all these years for a reason. But now I know, that you didn't buy it."

Lisa was in the kitchen putting away the food she and Jennie had gotten. She noticed the two sitting in silence. Lisa frowned as she quickly placed a french fry in . "Am I missing something?" she asked. Jennie and Yoongi looked at one another. "Come sit Lalisa. I have something to tell you." Lisa looked at her brother with a hint of worry. She sat down and looked between the two. "Lisa I always pondered whether or not to even tell you this. Then I realized I should, but then I didn't know when you to tell you."

"Now is the time." he adds. Lisa turns to Jennie for help, but she only sends her a small smile. "What is it? You two are beginning to scare me with your facial expressions. You look like you've lost your souls." Yoongi clears his throat. If only she really did know. "Lisa I'm not who you think I am." Lisa chuckled. "So you're telling me you're not my brother or something." Yoongi turns to Jennie for support.

"Let's start from the beginning."

...

"So you're telling me that you found me as an infant and felt that you needed to protect me." Yoongi nodded. Lisa chuckled. " Okay. I'm still going to love you the same. You're still my brother. Although it would be nice to know where I came from." Yoongi cleared his throat. "I did some research on that a while back. Your parents are dead and you had no siblings." Lisa only blinked. "It's okay I only need you and Jennie. You're my family and you always will be. This wasn't so bad. You two were making a big deal over a reaction you didn't receive."

"We're not done. And trust me, by the time we finish you'll give us more than the reaction we're expecting." Yoongi adds. Lisa sits back in her chair. "Then continue." she says. Yoongi turns to Jennie. "Please keep an open mind Lalisa."

...

"We aren't exactly...I don't know how to put it. We aren't exactly what you think we are." Lisa frowned. "What? Then what are you then besides crazy because you sound out of your mind." Lisa replies. Yoongi inhales sharply as he looks at his hand that's intertwined with Jennie's. She squeezed it slightly and smiled as she turned to Lisa. "Lisa I'm..."

"I'm a...a..." - "Do you not remember how to talk?" Lisa says sarcastically. Yoongi takes one more breath. "I'm a vampire." he says. Yoongi feels as if this huge weight had been taken off of him. Lisa began to laugh. "Are you serious. I'm starting

Please log in to read the full chapter