Forever's Not Too Long

Bleeding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

24 HOURS EARLIER

"I'll love you forever."

Jungkook smiled. "I'll love you forever too Lisa. But you know, forever's not too long." Jungkook replied as he caressed her cheek. Lisa frowned. "What do you mean?" she asked. Jungkook smiled. "It's nothing Lisa." he assured her. She looked at him confusedly, but shrugged it off.

"Lisa." her name was called. She looked at the door frame. There stood Jennie who looked at the two before walking away. Lisa turned to Jungkook and sent him a small smile before she got up. She followed Jennie down to her room.

"So has Jungkook told you about our company tomorrow?" she asked. Lisa shook her head. Jennie rolled her eyes. "Of course he hasn't," she stated. "What's that supposed to mean?" Lisa snapped. "Nothing." Jennie replied.

"Now Listen, something's going on with Jungkook. Suddenly there's people visiting. Do people just visit the Devil any day of the week? There's something he's not telling us." Jennie stated. Lisa thought for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know what if it's just the sirens or Pranpriya?"

"Pranpriya is done with Jungkook and I doubt the sirens would come back if they knew what awaited them. What if...it's your brother?" Jennie spoke up. Lisa rolled her eyes. "My brother? Jennie I think you've been spending too much time in the corner. Maybe you should spend more time with Jungkook." Lisa suggested.

"Everything isn't about Jungkook Lisa!"Β  Jennie spat. "Is it not?" Jennie heard a voice ask. She turned to see Jungkook standing in front of them. "I like to think everything is about me." he added. Jennie rolled her eyes, but that facade didn't mask her beating heart.

"No need to be scared Jennie. I would never hurt you. Either of you. You should just be more careful." Jungkook stated. Jennie looked over to Lisa who only smirked. It was then that she realized, something about all of this definitely wasn't right.

"Follow me," Jungkook's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Jennie looked at Lisa who began walking. She slowly followed the two down the hall of the building that she still didn't understand that well.

"So ladies I mention that we'll have company later. I have some business to handle and you get to witness it. Except, you'll be cloaked." he spoke. Jennie frowned.

"Cloaked. As in they won't be able to locate you with any spells or see you." he explained. After that explanation Jennie knew that it had to be Yoongi and the others.

Instead of questioning it she decided that she had to try to escape her o

Please log in to read the full chapter