Ch. 2 The First Day Back

My First Love

BUZZZZ.......BUZZZZZ.....

You woke up to your alarm going off, but although you wanted to do was go back to sleep. It was your first day back to school and the place you were going to was a nightmare that you wanted to forget. You knew you had to be strong, so we eventually got out of bed and got yourself ready for school. You looked at your phone and saw that it was already 7:30 a.m. and you ran downstairs gobbled down a muffin and had a few sips of coffee. You were about to say good-bye to your parents, but realized they had already. At that time it was 7:50 a.m. and the bus that takes you to school arrives at 8:10 a.m. So you immediately ran out the door and quickly walked to the bus stop that was two blocks from your house. You were waitng at the bus stop when you heard someone call your name and you turned and looked to see Lisa running with all her might and arms wide open to hug you. You didn't know how to react because it was the first time you've seen her in three years. Although you knew she was always your best friend at heart, no matter the distance between you two. " [your name], I've missed you so much, what are you doing here? when did you get back?" as she said hugging you. "I just arrived two days ago, and today's my first day back to shcool. It's really great to see you Lisa, I've missed you so much," you explained to her. "OH MY GOD!!!!! You are wearing the same uniform as me, does that mean your going to The Arts Academy too," Lisa screamed with excitement. You eventually fessed up and told her yes, she was so happpy and you guys talked about why you left (you didn't tell her the real reason), you found out you were in the same class together and as you were about to ask about Ro Woon, the bus arrived. You both got on and you guys sat towards the back where you two use to sit, when you both were younger. The bus was about to take off when it made a quick stop before taking off, because some idiot got there late, but that idiot was just some idiot, it was Ro Woon. Your eyes widen when you saw him and you seriously stopping breathing. He sat down at the front because he didn't want to make the best driver wait. Lisa saw him too, but she didn't say a word and she just turned to look at you and saw that you were in shock. She waved her hand in front of your face, but you didn't flinch for a second. You snapped out of it and buried your head into your hands and began shaking your head. Lisa knew it was going to be hard for you to face him and she also knew that it was going to be hard for Ro Woon. There was one secret Lisa always kept from you because she knew if she told you about it, that it would just make you suffer. She patted your back in comfort and just as you were down with your slight panic attack, the bus had arrived at the stop by the school.

Lisa and you waited a few seconds until you saw Ro Woon run past and he looked as if he had somewhere important to be because he kept looking at his phone. You guys got off the bus and started making your way to the school gate when you saw a huge crowd right outside it. You looked at Lisa and she didn't have a clue either, you guys quickly walked towards the crowd and that's when you saw Ro Woon and Hwasa holding hands and then Ro Woon turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Your heart broke into a million pieces when you saw that and Lisa grabbed your hand as quick as she chould and dragged you to the office. Lisa explained that she was a new student and she looked at you and noticed that your entire atmosphere had changed. She grabbed both your hands and said "I'll see you in class, don't worry our teacher is really nice." All you said was "okay." School had already started, but you were still in the office waitng for the teacher to come get you. "Is there a Ms. [your name] here?" asked a man standing at the office door. You stood up ans said "that's me, sir." "Well great! I'm Mr. Kim, I'll be your homeroom teacher this year, just follow me to class and will introduce you to the class," he said with a big smile on his face. You followed him out the office and down the hallway, he told you to wait outside so he could greet that class and explain that there will be a student in the class. He waved you in, you were to scared to look at the class, so looked at Mr. Kim and your turned not looking at anyone. You cowardly said, "Hello, I'm [your name], I hope I get to know you all. Please treat just as any other student." You expected everyone to know who you were, but no one seemed shocked at all, not even Ro Woon. You knew you had changed in appearence a lot, but you didn't think your old classmates would forget you entirely. Mr. Kim told you to take the empty seat next to Lisa, although it was right in front Hwasa and Ro Woon was directly next to here. Eventually lunch came around and Mr. Kim released the class, you made your way to the cafeteria and got your lunch. You didn't know where to sit because you remembered everyone, but no one remembered you but Lisa. Then you saw Lisa waving her hand for you to come sit with her, where she was sitting with Rosie, Jimin, Eun Woo, Taeyang(V), and Jennie. You were walking over to them, when Hwasa bumped into you, she turned around with an evil glare and said, "watch where you're going newbie, otherwise you'll regret it." Then she and the rest of her friends went and sat at table where Ro Woon was sitting with the rest of his friends. Lisa came rushing to your side and asked if you were okay, you just nodded and then you guys went to the table where everyone else was. Lisa introduced you to everyone, but you chuckled inside because you knew everyone already, although you still went along with the introductions. Everyone was really nice to you and said they wanted to be your friend, Taeyang even flirted with you a bit, but Jimin shut him down most of time saying that you would never go for him. 

Lunch was finally over and you were all walking back to class, when you turned the corner and saw your brother getting picked on by a bunch of guys. The guy was about to throw a punch at him, but you ran as quick as you could and pushed the guys out of the way. "Moonbin are you okay? Are you hurt?" you asked him. He replied by saying, "I'm fine. Just let them do what they were doing." Then the guy that was going to punch your brother asked "Who are you? Don't you dare think were letting you off the hook that easy?" You turned around and couldn't believe the guy that was going to punch your brother was Wonho, even though you were shocked. He was in the grade above you with your brother, the thing that scared you the most was that he was your senior. While the whole dispute was happening, Jimin and Jennie ran to get Mr. Kim, so right when Wonho was going to do something to you Mr. Kim came running down the hall and told the boys to stop. Lisa and you helped Moonbin off the floor, and Mr. Kim escorted Jooheon, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Wonho, Shownu to the office. Wonho turned around and mouthed that he was gonna kill you. You constantly kept asking Moonbin if he was okay, but he told you just to go to class. You made it back to class and everyone stared at you as you walked in with faces of remorse as if something bad was going to happen to you. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?" you asked Lisa, and she said "Everyone heard what you did to Wonho and apparently rumors are spreading that he's going to do something to you tommorrow." School ended, Moonbin, Lisa and you all rode the bus home together, your brother and you said good-bye to Lisa and made your way home. Time went by and it was already time for bed, you were laying in bed thinking of how your first day back to shcool was, but all you kept wondering what Wonho was going to do to you. Also you knew that Hwasa had it out for you know and that nobody at school remembers you yet. Then you began to think about when you would tell Ro Woon that it was you, but before could think of anything you fell asleep.

(Sorry that this ch. is so long, I was really just getting into it. Hopefully you like it!)