Ch. 6 Lost

My First Love

You didn't know what to say to him, but all you wanted to say was that you missed him. He was still looking at you and he grabbed your hands. You pulled them away as quick as possible, but he just grabbed them again. "Please don't leave me again. You don't realize how much I've missed you and wanted to see you again," he said. "I'm sorry Ro Woon. I just can't do this right now," you said as you walked passed him. "[your name], I'll give you time, but please comeback to me," Ro Woon said. You got on the bus to go home and you sat down and immediately started crying. Everything you just heard from Ro Woon, was exactly what you wanted to tell him. Although the timing was all wrong and it felt too late to start anything. You finally got home and Moonbin was waiting for you at the door. "[your name], don't you dare get with Ro Woon, ever since you left he has become an entirely different person. He's not good for you and I don't want you to see him outside of school," Moonbin yelled. "Don't worry I don't plan on it, but have you ever thought that he changed because of me," you asked him. "Well, still he changed and if you think he'll change for you, he wont," Moonbin said. You actually believed him and you didn't hesitate to think that Ro Woon would just hurt you again. 

You couldn't sleep so you got ready for school extra early and Moonbin was already up because he had practice with Jin Jin and Eun Woo. He was about to leave when you ran out the door with him, "Hey! Can I come with you?" you asked. He nodded his head and you made your way to school. Moonbin and you made it to the practice rooms and you kept looking through the doors and saw students practicing. You couldn't believe how many people were in bands, it kind of made you jealous that no one asked you to join their group. Moonbin and you made it to the Astro pracice room and walked inside. Eun Woo and Jin Jin were practicing the new moves and your brother jumped in. You kept watching the instructor teach them the moves and you were slightly doing the motions in the back. The instructor saw you and motioned you to come over. You shook your head, but Moonbin dragged you from the back of the room. The instructor started the music from the beginning and you all started going along to the music. Jimin was walking by and looked into the room to see you dancing. He ran to the other practice rooms and told everyone to come check you out. Eventually Jin Jin got lost and so did Eunwoo. The door opened and everyone was piling through the door way to see you dancing, because everyone thought you gave up on the idol dream. Moonbin couldn't keep up with the music and you were getting so into the dance and you didn't know that other students were watching. The music came to and end and everyone started clapping for you, but you jumped because you didn't know you were being watched. You got really embarassed and shoved your hands in your face. Your brother's instructor came over and told you that he has never seen someone dance as a good as me. You thanked him and looked at everyone at the door and they were cheering for you. Wonho was actually clapping the loudest and you saw Ro Woon standing in the back of the crowd grinning. Everyone from your class rushed into the practice room and started hugging you. Then Ro Woon came up to to congradulate you, your brother's eyes got real big, but then Wonho grabbed your arm. He dragged you out the practice room and you looked back and saw Ro Woon's face turning red. Wonho walked you all the way to class. "Promise me that you won't let Ro Woon get to you, okay?" Wonho said. "I promise," you said. He rubeed your head and said, "Good! Have a good day," Wonho said as he walked away not taking his eyes off you. You laughed as you walked into class, but Ro Woon was looking right at you when you walked in. 

You were walking to your seat when Ro Woon's leg stopped you. "Why did Wonho take you early?" he asked. "That doesn't really concern you at all," you said. "It most certainly does. How can I let someone like you hang out with someone like him," Ro Woon said. "I'm sorry, but don't worry about me. You have a girlfriend, how about you worry about her over me," you said. It made him move his leg and you sat down in your seat. Lisa and Jennie walked into the class giggling. "What's so fun guys?" you asked them. "Well we just bumped into Wonho and he told us to take care of his grilfriend," Lisa said. "Wait Wonho has a girlfriend? OMG, who is it?" you yelled. They started giggling again and looked at each other. "He said that you were his girlfriend," Jennie said. You were in complete shock and couldn't move. Ro Woon immediately stood up and walked out of the classroom and headed towards Wonho's class. You knew Ro Woon was going to do something bad so you chased after him. "RO WOON STOPPPPPP!!!!!," you screamed. Everyone ran out the class and followed you both. Ro Woon made it to Wonho's class and opend the door, everyone in the class was shocked. Wonho was in the corner with Hyungwon, Shownu, and Kihyun laughing at something on Shownu's phone. "WONHO!!!" Ro Woon yelled. Wonho and his friends turned to see Ro Woon raging with anger at the front of the class. Many of the students in the class ran out of the classroom and then Ro Woon went to where Wonho was. He grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against the wall. Hyungwon, Shownu, and Kihyun tried to get Ro Woon to let go of Wonho, but he wouldn't budge at all. "Dude, why are you doing this to me?" Wonho asked. "Are you serious right now? Your doing this to just get on my nevers aren't you?" Ro Woon asked. "Maybe I am or maybe I'm not. Although it's fun to see the cool guy of the school to squirm thought," he said while laughing. You finally got  to Wonho's class and you saw that Ro Woon has pinned down Wonho. You didn't know what to do and at that time everyone else from class piled into the area by the door. "Go ahead and punch, but remember you will always be a bad guy in her eyes now," Wonho said. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH," Ro Woon yelled. He started to pull his arm back to punch Wonho. "RO WOON STOOPPPPPP THISSSS!!!!" you screamed. He turned around to see you in tears and shaking out of fright. Everything he did to avoid you of getting hurt had all come back to bite him in the . He ran to you and started apologizing, but you just couldn't let his pass. Lisa and Rosie both pulled you away from him and took you back to class. Everyone head back to class and there Hwasa stood in the door to see Ro Woon solid like a statue. Wonho, Hyungwon, Shownu and Kihyun all lef the class bumping Ro Woon on purpose as they left. Hwasa made her way to Ro Woon. "Remember what I said to you last time. If you chose her over me that she would be the one getting hurt, right?" Hwasa said. Ro Woon just looked at her and sighed. Hwasa started to walk off when Ro Woon grabbed her hand. "Don't worry I don't plan on leaving you, but don't you dare lay a finger on her," Ro Woon said. "Of course I won't. If that's what you wish," she said. She waved good-bye and walked out the classroom. Ro Woon fell to his knees and yanked at his hair. "How could I do this to her, how, how, how? I am lost without her. Aghhhhhhhghhhhghh," he yelled.