Ch. 3 Downfall

My First Love

Lisa and you got off the bus and started walking to the gate. Although when you got there, Wonho and his friends were there blocking the entrance and you assumed they were waiting for you. Lisa told you not to go, but you grab her arm and made your way to the gate. "Look who we have here, we've been waiting for you." Wonho said. "I'm sorry, but we have to get to class," you said to him. "I'm sorry, we can't let you do that," he replied to you. You tried to push through them, but they wouldn't budge and Wonho shook his finger at you. Wonho then grab your bag and emptied everything on the ground and you were going to push him, but he dodged you and you fell on the ground. "I've had enough fun for today, see you around school," he said as he and the others walked off. Lisa immediately came to help you pick up your stuff and then you guys made your way to class. When you got to class, you saw that your desk had trash all over it and you knew it had to be Wonho. You were cleaning your desk when Ro Woon and Hwasa walked in and you looked at Ro Woon and he ran to you to help you clean your desk. Out of the corner of your eye you saw that Hwasa looked angry, so you told Ro Woon that you could get the rest. "It's okay, I'm just trying to help," he said. You looked at Hwasa and she looked as she was going to kill you. It was finally break time and you remembered that you need to go get your book for next class, you told Lisa you would be right back. You closed your locker with your books in your hand, but you didn't expect to see Hwasa and her friends right behind you."Don't dare mess me with my boyfriend again, otherwise your going to wish you never transfered to this school," Hwasa told you. Jimin walked out of the restroom and saw you guys arguing, so he ran to the classroom to tell everyone. "GUYS HWASA AND [YOUR NAME] LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ABOUT TO FIGHT," he said as he ran back out into the hall towards you. Ro Woon stood up as fast as he could and jolted towars the door and then the rest of the class followed. Hwasa and you both heard people running down the hall, so she grabbed her books from Solar and through them on the ground by her feet. Jimin and Ro Woon both were the first ones to the scene, but Ro Woon didn't even notice you. He just asked Hwasa if she was okay. "No, [your name] pushed my books out of my hand and told me to get lost, but I was trying to ask her if she needed help with her locker," she whimpered into Ro Woon's chest. You were shocked by her claim and then Ro Woon looked at you with a face you've never seen from him. He then pushed you against the locker with full force and said, " I really thought you were different, but if you ever bully Hwasa again, you'll regret it." He told you to pick her books, so you got down on the ground and handed them to her and she grabbed them with the hugest smile on her face. Ro Woon wrapped his arm around her and escorted her back to class. Lisa, Jimin, and Rosie ran to see if you were okay, you told them you were, but tears were beginning to form in your eyes. They walked you back to class and when you walked in the the entire class got quiet. You were about to sit down when Ro Woon stopped you and said "listen [your name], if you think I'm going to let you get away with what you did, your dreaming." He then went to Hwasa and checked up on her, but you kept standing there in shock because the guy you still had feelings for hated your guts. Mr. Kim walked in and told you to have a seat, so you were walking and Solar put her leg out which made you trip. You scrapped your knees and didn't want anyone to see, so you crawled the rest of the way to your desk. Most of the class laughed at you for falling and you kept thinking this was karma for leaving three years ago without a good-bye. School was finally released, Lisa and you were walking out the entrance and Wonho stopped you. "I heard that Ro Woon has it out for you now, but I don't like sharing what's mine. So don't worry I plan on making sure he won't bother you again," he said. Inside that made you feel a little better, but Wonho would just do the same thing that Ro Woon would do to you. "Don't worry Wonho, I can take care of myself," as you said walking away with Lisa. 

Moonbin had to stay at school for practice today, so you had to walk home alone. As you were walking someone brushed passed you and you dropped your books. He turned around and bent down to pick up your books, " Sorry, I'm in a rush," he said. He stood up and you couldn't believe your eyes because it was Ro Woon. "Oh, it's little miss bully," Ro Woon said. "Thank you, I'm sorr...." you said, while he cut you off. "That will be the last time I ever help you," and then he starting running the direction he was before. He opened the door to your home and your mother greeted you with a big hug. "How was school? Did you and your friends have a reunion for you?" she asked. You wanted to tell her that no one remembered you and all the troubles you were having, but you didn't want to make her worry. "Yeah, I'm really enjoying it and everyone is so nice to me." She told you that dinner would be ready soon, so you went up to your room for awhile. You closed the door and starting crying as you jumped on your bed and buried your face into a pillow. Yout thought about how you could get people to treat you better, so you decided to tell people who you really were tomorrow at school. Your mom called you down for dinner and eventually the next day came.