Ch.10 The Right One

My First Love

You finally made it to the girls bathroom and you splashed water in your face. Looking up you saw a girl that you didn't recognize, she was you three years ago. You left to get away from her, but now she has returned. You were hoping Lisa or Rosie would come in becuase you were heartbroken. Not as much as you thought though and that felt strange to you. You were confused and didn't know what to think now. You decided to stay in the bathroom until lunch was over, but you told yourself not to cry because you aren't her anymore, you are [your name]. 

Ro Woon was so mad that you could see stem coming from his ears. Lisa and Taeyang were trying to hold him back, but nothing was working at all. He finally spotted Wonho and started to charge over to the table. Everyone one followed him and in all honesty didn't want to stop him because of what Wonho did to you. He got to Wonho's table and he pushed the chair underneath him and Wonho fell off his chair. "HEYYY!!! WHATT WAS THAT---?" Wonho said but stopped when he saw Ro Woon and both of your friends. "So you heard the news. Yeah she wasn't really my type, but thanks for letting this one go for me," Wonho said laughing. Ro Woon was about to punch him when V and Jimin grabbed his arms. "How dare you do that to her. Why? Why her? She didn't deserve that," Ro Woon yelled. Eventually the whole cafeteria saw the comotion and started listening to it. "I did it for her, she finally knows what kind of guys she attracts, for example guys like you and I," he said. "I'm never going to hurt her again, even it's the last thing I do," Ro Woon said. "Why is that?" Wonho said looking back at Hwasa smiling. "Well it's because I love her. I've always loved her, ever since the first day I might her at our bus stop. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I eventually became her friend and fell in love with everything about her. She is what kept me going on these years, even when she left. I never forgot about the girl that changed my life for the better," Ro Woon yelled for the entire cafeteria to hear. 

You had actually decided to face everyone but before you entered the door way you saw Ro Woon and Wonho arguing. You stayed at the doorway and that's when Ro Woon said how he felt about you to everyone to hear. Your heart started to beat really fast and couldn't believe somene actually cared for you in that way. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way, but she's always going to be a nobody to everyone," Wonho said. You were already walking towards them and Ro Woon looked like he was about to start a fight with Wonho. You started running and before Ro Woon could even lift a hand, you hugged him from behind. "I love you too, and I always have Ro Woon," you said to him. Ro Woon was in complete shock that his eyes bulged really big. Lisa, Taeyang, Jennie and everyone else started cheering, the caferteria even did too. Hwasa and Wonho and their friends all left the cafeteria right after that. Ro Woon then pulled your arms off him and turned around. He lifted you from your waist and both your faces were face to face. "What?" you said blushing. "I'm so happy right now and I feel like this is a dream. Pinch me," he said. So you pinched him on his cheeks. "Ohhahhhh," he yelled. "Hey, you said to pinch you," you laughed. "I'm glad you did, because I know this is real now," he said. Then he pulled you closer and kissed you on your forehead, then your cheeks, nosie and finally your lips. You both giggled and he spun you around in his arms. "HEYY!!!" you said. "Ummmm excuse me, were all happy for you but we have to get to class now," Lisa said. Everyon rushed to class while Ro Woon and you took your time walking back, holding hands too. 

The school day was finally over, but you were so happy that your worst day turned out to be the best day of your life as well. Mr. Kim dimissed the class and you immediately ran to Ro Woon so you could take the bus home together. You were walking out the door when both Taeyang and Lisa stopped you both. "Where do you think you're going?" Lisa said to you. "Oh me and Ro Woon were going to walk home together," you replied. "Well sorry to disrupt this little romance, btu we have practice today," Lisa said. "Yeah, we have practice as well. Remember?" Taeyang said to Ro Woon. "Oh man, I forgot," he replied. "Will just hang out another day okay, plus we can talk to each other during the practice break," you told him. He was going to hug you, but then Lisa dragged you away and Taeyang dragged Ro Woon away. You mouthed I love you to him and he mouthed it back. You put your hand over your mouth and giggled. He then blew you a kiss as you disappeared down the hallway. He jumped up for joy and hugged Taeyang because he couldn't believe that his wish had finally come true. "WOOHHOOOOO," Ro Woon screamed all the way to the practice rooms.