Ch. 7 Recruitment

My First Love

It was already the next day and you were still shaken up by the whole Ro Woon and Wonho incident. You told yourself not to get involved with Ro Woon, plus Moonbin didn't want you near him. You were just about to walk into class when Wonho grabbed your arm. "Hey [your name], I'm sorry about yesterday. Do you think you can forgive me?" Wonho sad. You nodded your head, but before you could walk in Wonho grabbed your hand. "Sit with me at lunch, okay?" he said. "Maybe," you said. He took off to class and you walked in. Ro Woon had his head on his desk and Dawon and Taeyang were trying to get him up. He didn't budge but you brushed it off and went to your desk. You started to unpack your stuff when Jihyo, Irene, Lisa many other girls came rushing to your desk. "[your name], join my group please," they all screamed. Your eyes buldged out of disbelief, but they all truly wanted you join their groups. "You danced so well yesterday, you would be perfect on Twice," Jihyo said. "No, No, No, you would complete Red Velvet," Irene said. "Blackpink would love to welcome you," Lisa said. You didn't know who to choose, but you knew deep down that you wanted to join Lisa's group. "Just give me a day to think about it and I'll decide who I want to join or if I'll join anyone at all," you said. Mr. Kim walked in and immediately started class. You were still shocked that people actually wanted you to join their group, because all those years you never thought good of yourself as an musician. Mr. Kim taught the lesson and then dismissed everyone to lunch. Lisa and Jennie both grabbed you and you guys walked out the class. Before leaving you noticed that Ro Woon still had his head down on his desk and you wondered if he even payed attention to the lecture. 

You made it to the cafeteria, arms locked with Lisa and Jennie. You all were walking to your usually table when Wonho pulled you from them and escorted you to his table instead. "Wonho what do you think you're doing?" you shouted at him. "I told you I wanted you to sit with me at lunch, remember?" he said. You just gulped and followed him. Hyungwon, Shownu, Minhyuk, RM, Suga, Rocky, your brother, Jisoo, Rosie were all sitting at the table when you got there. "Hey everyone! [Your name] is going to eat with us today," Wonho said. Everyone was welcoming, although your brother acted a little suspicious towards the whole scenario. You all started chatting and found out that RM and Jisoo were dating, Shownu was crushing on Jimin, and that Rosie really liked Eunwoo. You were so flabbergasted when everyone asked who liked you. "Oh no one really, I'd rather just focus on studying," you said. The entire lucnh felt tense to you because you felt that eyes were watching you from behind. You turn around to see all your friends looking at you all depressed and you felt bad to. "Hey, it was nice eating with you all, but I think I'm going to go sit with my friends now," you said. They all nodded, but Wonho told you that he would walk you to the table. Wonho and you got up and he was messing you with on your way to the table. You were laughing at his dumb jokes and pushing him away to stop. That's when you notice Ro Woon and Hwasa standing in front of you both. "Are you guys actually dating? That's so cute," Hwasa said. You got really embarassed and immediately denied her claim. "Awwwww that's to bad, you guys would make such a cute couple, right Ro Woon?" she said. You looked at Ro Woon hoping he would say no and tell Hwasa to mind her own business. "Sure," he said as he walked away. Hwasa followed right after him, smirking at me as she walked away. Wonho grabbed a chair next to the closest table and stood up on it, but you begged him to get down because he might hurt himself. "Attention everyone, [your name] and I are dating," Wonho said. Your jaw dropped out of shock and tried pulling him down. Then you saw Ro Woon walking towards you both, he went straight up to Wonho and punched him off the chair. He pinned Wonho down and started punching him constantly. You immediately pulled him off Wonho and everyone in the cafeteria ran towards the outbreak. "What the heck was that for you?" Wonho said standing up." Ro Woon got up and then pushed you behind him. "It's because I like her and I won't let someone like you take her from me," Ro Woon said. Everyone was shocked by his response, including yourself. "That's Bull Ro Woon," Wonho said. He went towards you, but Ro Woon pushed him away from you. Wonho stormed off, Hwasa and her girls left the cafeteria, and Ro Woon turned around and took your hands. "[Your name], I like you. I like you so much. Ever since we were kids and I can't imagine spending a second without you," he said. You were in even in more shock and that's when Lisa and Jennie grabbed you and took you away from Ro Woon. 

(Sorry it ended kinda of weird, the next chaptere will clear this ending up.)