Ch.11 Practice

My First Love

Lisa drug you into the practice room where Jisoo, Rosie, and Jennie were all practicing for the competition. You were smiling really big, because you still couldn't believe Ro Woon and you were finally together. "Girls we have really big news about [your name]," Lisa said dragging you in. "Oh my! What happened? Tell us," they all begged. You didn't know what to say, because you kept thinking about Ro Woon. Lisa rolled her eyes at you and then told them to come close so she wouldn't it say it too loud. "Well guess who got herself a boyfriend?" Lisa said pointing at you. "Oh my gosh," they all said. You were still in a trance looking up at the ceiling. They all laughed at you, but you didn't even notice. "Okay let's practice the routine for the battle of the bands," Jennie said calling everyone to their places. "What song are when going to perform to?" Jisoo asked. "I think we should go with playing with fire," Jennie confessed. They all agreed and got to work.

While the girls were practice many other groups were as well. Ro Woon on the other hand couldn't concentrate on the dance moves because he kept thinking about you. "Ro Woon, we get you're finally with [your name], but will you please focus on the dance," Youngbin demmanded. "Oh I'm sorry. Yes, I will focus from now on," he said. Practice went smoothly after that, but Ro Woon thought of you whenever he had the chance, but so did you. The day came to a close and everyone was leaving the practice rooms and heading home. Your group was perfecting something, while Ro Woon's finished and he was waiting for you to get out. You guys finished with everything in the right place. You were walking out with Jisoo and Lisa when you saw Ro Woon leaning against the street lamp. Ditching your friends you ran to him. He saw you and put his arms out preparing for your embrace. You jumped and hugged him and he spun you around. "I missed you so much," he said. "I missed you more and I was so sad we couldn't hang out today," you cried. "Don't worry about it. Just seeing you is all I need," he said poking your nose. He grabbed your hand and you both walked to the bus stop. Eventually the bus came and you boarded it, you sat by each other and you rested your head on Ro Woon. Ro Woon laughed by took hold of your hand tighter because he wanted to make sure this wasn't a dream.

The bus got to your neighborhood stop and you both got off still holding hands. Ro Woon lived the opposite direction from you, but he would take no for answer and started walking you to your house. "Well this is me," you said pouting. Ro Woon just started to make whining noises and wouldn't let go of your hand. "Ro Woon, I have to go inside now," you begged. "I don't want to let you go though. I'll be happy that you got home safely but sad I won't see you tomorrow," he said. "Don't make it harder on me now," you said. "Okay, I'll let you go now," he said as slowly let go of your hand. You were about to enter your house, when Ro Woon grabbed your arm and turned you around. You were shocked because you thought he had left. "What? Is something wrong?" you asked. That's when he leaned down and kissed you on your lips and you couldn't believe this was happening. You stepped back cause you were shocked, but realized that you actually wanted this. Ro Woon got hurt when you pulled back, but you then grabbed his head and planted a big kiss on him. He then picked you up by your waist and held you as he kissed you. You didn't want to stop kissing him, but he had to go. "I better get going now. Goodnight," he said. You kissed his cheek one last time and sent him off.

You entered your home to find Moonbin standing at the door entrance. "So you're with him, when I obviously told you not to be with him," he said. "It's my life, you can't tell me what to do Moonbin," you yelled. "No you're right, but don't come crying to me when something bad happens between you two," he said. "Well nothing bad will happen," you cired. You ran to your room and started to cry, but you told yourself that no one would come between you and Ro Woon. That night you cried yourself to sleep because you were so happy, but when you are eventually happy, something bad always happens to you.