Ch.9 Joining the team

My First Love

Ro Woon was at the bus stop waiting for the bus, but he was really waiting to see you. Lisa had got to the stop before you did and wasn't happy to see Ro Woon there. "What are you doing here?" Lisa yelled. "I'm waiting for the bus obviously," Ro Woon said. "Did you really mean all those things you said to [your name]?" "Of course I did. I also saw that she accepted Wonho's confession and it made me angry beyond belief," he said. "Ro Woon are you serious? I just want her to be happy, but you just make her upset and bring back old memories for her," Lisa told him. "I know, but I want to fix the rift between us and be there for her, no matter what comes my way. If Wonho is one of those obstacles, I'm going to overcome it eventually," he finished saying that just as you walked up. "I missed you so much. How are you and Wonho?" Lisa said. You just laughed and Ro Woon walked away from you two. The bus finally came and picked you all up and made it's way to school. Ro Woon got off first and made he's way to the gate and that's when he saw Wonho waiting for you. He was about to go charge at him, when you ran past him full speed and were embraced by Wonho. Wonho was so happy to see you and you were happy to see him. "Just let her go, because he actually makes her happy," Lisa said behind him. "I will never give up on her and I will always love her," Ro Woon said. 

Ro Woon couldn't forget what he told Lisa in the morning because it was how he truly felt. The bell rang for lunch and Ro Woon was getting up when you jumped in front of him. "HEY!! Do you want to eat lunch with us today? I already invited Taeyang and he said he would, soooo......" you said. Inside Ro Woon was so happy that you asked him to eat lunch with you but he knew that Wonho would just get angry at you and he didn't want you in a bad situation. "No," he replied. "Whyyyy???? Come on please, Jihyo is going to be there and I hear she has a crush on you," you begged as you poked him. "No," he said again. "Ro Woon, why won't you eat with us? Come on do it for Jihyo," you begged once more. "I like you and only you. I want to be with you 24/7, see you smile at everything, be the person you can lean on and do whatever makes you happy. Only you and nobody else, and I'll wait for you but don't let me saying this create a rift between us. I'll get going now," he said. You were a little in shock, but you knew that he liked you and you just wanted to be his friend again. Your heart was beating really fast and you had never felt that feeling before. You left the class and went to the cafeteria. Your face was really red and you made it to your table. "Where is Ro Woon, I thought you were going to ask him to sit with us, " Jihyo cried. You didn't say anything. Lisa pushed you and you finally woke up from your shock. "Jihyo wants to know if Ro Woon is coming. I still don't think it's a good idea though," Lisa said. "Oh I'm sorry Jihyo, I begged and he wouldn't come. I'm sorry," you said. "It's okay. I wanted to tie the knot before the whole school gets to him first," she said. "What do you mean?" Jennie said. "Oh, apparently Hwasa and Ro Woon broke up so the entire school is fighting to see which girl will win Ro Woon's heart again," Jihyo explained. "Are you serious?" Lisa asked. "Yeah. Apparently he's going to make the decesion at the battle of the bands this year," she said. "When is that?" you asked. "It's next week after school and everyone is going is suppose to compete to represent the school at some event," Jennie stated. Lisa looked at Jennie and they both winked at each other. "Hey [your name], you should join our team(Blackpink)," Jennie said. "Really?" you asked. "Of course, you're amazingly talented, we just need to make sure Jisoo and Rosie are cool with it. You were so happy to have finally found people that wanted you on their team. You remembered how difficult it was back then because you lacked a lot, but finally you made yourself known. Taeyang finally came to the table with Jimin and V. "You won't believe what we just saw,"V said. Before you could even ask, Wonho and Hwasa walked into the cafeteria and Wonho's arm was around her shoulder. Your mouth dropped and couldn't believe your eyes. They sat down where the rest of their friends were and you knew you had to say something before everyone started talking. You got up not even listening to everyone telling you stop and made your way to Wonho. "Wonho, what are you doing right now?" you asked. "Oh about that, I know we have been going out for a while but Hwasa is just more my style. Plus, I was just dating you to make Ro Woon jealous and stuff. You don't know how annoying it is to deal with you and all your little friends," he said while laughing. You wanted to cry right there but didn't because everyone was watching. "So what are we then?" you asked him. "Well let's break up and not be friends and please don't show your face in front of me every again. It really makes my new girlfriend upset," Wonho said and then quickly turned to Hwasa to poke her on the cheek. You were so upset and couldn't believe this was happening to you. You wanted Moonbin to be there, but he had practice during lunch today. All your friends saw the situation go down, but as they were getting up to come get you. You ran towards the door and ran into Ro Woon. You wanted to run away but he seemed like the only person that would comfort you. You started to cry when you looked up at him and his face got all concerned when his eyes met yours. He hugged you tight and you hugged him back as tight as him. Lisa and everyone finally got to you guys and everyone was in distraught. "What's wrong [your name]?" Ro Woon asked. You were still upset but came out of his grasp and looked at him. "Won-ho is with Hwa-sa a-nd he broke up with me," you stuttered. He hugged you again. "It's going to be okay," Ro Woon said as he rubbed your head. You put your head on his chest and you could feel his heart beating the same speed as yours. You pulled yourself out of his arms right after that and ran away from everyone. No one chased after you, not even Ro Woon who really wanted to but they all knew you needed space for the time being.