Ch. 8 Decision

My First Love

You stumbled after hearing his words, he caught you before you fell to the grown. "Are you okay?" Ro Woon said. "Yes," you replied. Still holding on to Ro Woon, you quickly pulled your arms away from him and took a few steps back. "What's wrong? I know this is a lot to take in, but I'm telling you the truth," he said. You were about to say something when a hand grabbe your hand and dragged you away from him. Looking up you saw Moonbin had grabbed you and took you to Eunwoo and Jin Jin and told them to take her to the practice room. Moonbin then went back to Ro Woon and shoved him as hard as he could. "I thought I told you to stay away from her, don't you remember what you did to her back then," he yelled. "Moonbin calm down. Plus, I have no clue what you're talking about right now," Ro Woon said. "She went to study abroad the past three years because you made her believe she wasn't good enough to become an idol like all of us," Moonbin said. "Wait what that's crazy, I liked her. I would never had said that to her," he said. "Well you didn't say it to her face, but she heard you. Why don't you think back?" Moonbin said

FLASHBACK:

"Hey Ro Woon," Dawon said. "Hey Dawon, Taeyang, and Zuho," he said. "We heard that your going to ask [your name] to go out with you soon," Taeyang said. You were actually spying on them from outside their practice room. Ro Woon had said goodbye to you at the gate early, but you wanted to see them practice. Your plans were to join a group soon, but you were struggling and wanted to get a few tips. "Yeah, but she keeps wanting me to help her practice her dancing and singing for her auditions," he said. "So, what's wrong with that?" Dawon asked. "In all honesty, she's not really good at all and I don't want to waste my time on someone like her," he said. You coverd your mouth as you heard those hurtful words. You wanted to scream but that would give you away and you continued to listen to their conversation. "I don't even know if I want to date her too, because Hwasa has really been catching my eye. She's way better than [your name], and I would love to giver her some pointers," Ro Woon said. "Is she really that bad?" Zu ho asked. "Yeah, she doesn't know her right foot from her left," Ro Woon said and they all started laughing. They started practice and you were still in the hallway. Your back was against the wall and you slowly fell to the floor crying.

"Wait, she heard me talking to my members back then?" Ro Woon asked Moonbin "Oh so you remember now, well good. Now that you know, stay away from my sister," he yelled. Moonbin left the cafeteria and Lisa, Jimin, V, Jennie, Rosie, and many others followed. Ro Woon fell to his knees, heartbroken and ashamed at what he did to you back then. 

3 DAYS GO BY:

You had already got past all the hard parts after the Ro Woon incident, including Hwasa torementing you a little. She was pissed because Ro Woon broke up with her and he did it by confessing that he liked you. Ro Woon had gotten really quiet after that day had passed and it hurt you seeing him like that, but deep down you knew you shouldn't give him a chance. He was your first love and the first person to break your heart. The rest of the day went by pretty smooth, hanging with your friends at lunch, class went by quickly and everything was fitting into place. School was over and you were walking to the gate with your friends, when you saw Shownu and Hyungwon holding a sign that said "Will you go out with me, [your name], Minhyuk was holding red roses, Kihyun holding balloons and changkyun and Jooheon hiding someone behind them. Then Wonho popped out and you weren't suprised by it being him. You were a little taken back by this whole thing because no one has asked you out before. "So, what do you say?" Wonho asked. Deep down you still had feelings for Ro Woon, but this was your chance to break free from your old love. Wonho wasn't the greatest guy, but he truly made you feel warm inside and you wanted to give him a chance. "Ummmm.....I guess.....Yes, I would be happy to," you said. Wonho jumped out of joy and the boys all started screaming for him too. Wonho gave you the flowers and the balloons. Lisa and Jennie were giggling in the background. You were being a little shy and had your head down and that's wjhen Wonho grabbed your hand and interlocked your fingers with his. You shyly smiled and walked out the gate while the others followed. Ro Woon had seen the whole thing and was enraged, but Dawon and Zuho were there to calm him down.