Ch. 5 Broken Heart

My First Love

You were still crying when you looked up to Ro Woon's eyes. He looked as if he was going to say something, but that's when everyone came rushing behind you. Lisa immediately grabbed you and pulled you away from Ro Woon's sight. Although Ro Woon grabbed your wrist and told you that he wanted to talk to you. Rosie told him that he has no right to talk to her, but he still wouldn't let you go. Then your brother and his classmates showed up out of no where. You were wondering how he knew what was going and then out of the corner of your eye you saw Wonho and his friends show up behind Ro Woon. You then looked at Ro Woon and his eyes were still on you. Then your brother came rushing to your side and took Ro Woon's hand off of you. "Lisa please take my sister away from here," Moonbin said. She nodded and Rosie, Jeannie, Jimin, and V took you back to class. Moonbin turned around to Ro Woon and said, "Don't you dare ever get near my sister again. If you do, you will definitely regret it." Moonbin was about to walk off, when Ro Woon asked, "Why did she leace back then?" "What did you just ask? You have no right to know or ask why she left, and don't forget what I told you." Just as Ro Woon was about to go back to class, Wonho, Hyungwon and Shownu stopped him from taking another step. "Looks like you really screwed up this time. Don't worry I'll take good care of her," Wonho said. Ro Woon flinched at the sight of those words, but he knew that Wonho was just trying to get under his skin. "I don't care what you do to her, but don't you dare hurt her like I did, got it?" Wonho smiled and stepped back so Ro Woon could walk back to class. 

When Ro Woon walked back into class, everyone around you gave him a death stare. He sat down at his desk and Hwasa came up to him and whisperd in his ear, "What ever happened between her and you is in the past, so forget it. If you ever think about protecting her over me, just know she'll be the one getting hurt over you. Love you." Ro Woon didn't know what to think, but all he kept thinking about was you, and only you. Mr. Kim walked into class and asked everyone to take thier seats, then he saw you asked the class if everything was okay. That's when Hwasa spoke up and told Mr. Kim that you and Ro Woon got in a fight. She then explained that you had told Ro Woon off and pushed him. Lisa and Rosie then screamed to Mr. Kim that you did nothing and that Hwasa was lying. "Just ask Ro Woon, Mr. Kim," Hwasa said. "Is that true Ro Woon?" You turned around to look at Ro Woon with water still in your eyes, and before he could say anything you stood up, "It's true Mr. Kim." The entire class went silent and you told Mr. Kim everything that happened before he came to class, but it was all a lie. "I'm sorry Ms. [your name], but you'll have to go to the principle's office right now," Mr. Kim told you. You were about to walk out of the class and you turned back to see Ro Woon looking straight at you. You eventually got to the office and knocked on the door to Mr. Lee's office. "Come in," he said. "Hello, Mr. Lee." "Mr. Kim called me, but you can't take the blame for this Ms. [your name]." "Pardon?," you asked with  shock in your face. "A student came to my office a few minutes ago and told me that Ro Woon and you did have an arguement, but that Ro Woon had started it. Also I heard who you really are and I'm very glad to finally meet you, I've actually heard a lot about you. So, please return to class before I suspend you for skipping." "Thank you Mr. Lee" "Oh, you should probably thank Wonho for reporting the incident. Don't worry Ro Woon will be talked to, very soon." "I'm sorry, but can you please let this situation slide. I'd rather correct this on my own Mr. Lee. Plus, I did as much damage as Ro  Woon did," you asked him politely. He nodded and told you that he will make sure  Ro Woon wouldn't be punished for his acts. 

You were walking back to class, when someone grabbed you from behind and pulled you into an empty classroom. The person let you go and you turned around expecting some ert, but it was Wonho. "I guess I deserve a thank you right about now," he said with a huge smirk on his face. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???" you said while punching his shoulders. He grabbed your hands and you tried to break free, but you couldn't. "Let me go Wonho, before I start to scream." "I just want to her you say thank you, is that so hard?" " Fine. Thank you." "Hmmm....that didn't sound like you meant it." "okay...okay....thank you for telling Mr. Lee what happened, but I was going to explain everything." "Were you though, because you seem like the person to protect the person you care about most." "Pffff..why would I care about Ro Woon? He means nothing to me and just seeing him makes me want to puke," you said. "Okay, I'll believe you. From now on though, I'll be the one protecting you," he said smiling out of the door. You were left in the room and didn't understand why Wonho would protect you. Just the other day he almost hit you and now he wants to protect you. You made it back to class and sat back down in your seat. Hwasa then leaned into your ear, "be very careful, otherwise Ro Woon might have to see you crumble for real," she whispered. It made you jump, but you held in your cool. You didn't want to look back because you could feel Ro Woon's eyes still on you. You just kept telling yourself that you cant't let him get you like he did back then, plus he's entirely a different Ro Woon than you know. Class was finally over and everyone took off quickly because they had to go to their group practices. All your friednds said bye and that they wanted you to come watch them, but you told them you had to go home and study. Plus you promised Lisa, that you would go watch her tomorrow so you wanted to get your homework done before then. You were looking down at your phone as you were walking out the entrance, when you bumped into someone. "I'm sorry," you said as you looked up. You didn't expect to see Ro Woon standing in front of you, but there he was again. The look on his face was different though, as if something bad had happened and he wanted to tell you. "I'm sorry," he said.