Ch. 4 Confession

My First Love

Lisa and you were walking to the bus stop the next morning and you kept thinking how you were going to tell everyone that it was you. "Hey, are you okay? You don't look so good." Lisa said. "I'm going to tell everyone who I really am today. I'm just scared that they won't even care, once I tell them," you said back to "[your name] you know that's not true. Some people even bring you up in conversations and tell me how much they miss you, and wish they knew why you left. By the way, you never told me why you left. What was it?" Lisa asked. "I'll tell you another time, but don't worry I'll figure something out," you told her. Lisa got on the bus and you were about to when Ro Woon pushed you out of the door way and got on instead. " Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," he said with a huge smirk on his face. You got on the bus and sat with Lisa as far away from Ro Woon as possible, but you wanted to tell him right at that moment who you were. You held yourself back and told yourself  that he'll just find out later. On the ride to school you thought back to your junior high days and you remembered when you technically ruled the school because everyone wanted to be your friend. Also boys would always ask you to go out with them, but you couldn't because your heart had belonged to another. Although you never confessed to that person, you had planned, but instead you went to study abroad to get away from him. You shook your head and stopped thinking about the past. Lisa gave you glance of worry, but you just said you were okay. Eventually you arrived at school and made your way to classroom, but Wonho was standing at the doorway arguing with Ro Woon. "If you mess with [your name] again, you're going to regret it," Wonho said. "Well if you didn't know, it's fun to mess with someone who I hate,"Ro Woon replying to Wonho's comment. That made your heart stop when you heard him say someone he hates. Wonho was about to get really angry so you rushed in between them and told Wonho to calm down before he regretted something. "Wow you must really like her Wonho. I've never seen you so protective over someone," Ro Woon told Wonho. You told Wonho to go and that everything was fine and he then proceeded to tell Ro Woon that he is the only one that can mess with me. You walked into class and out of nowhere Ro Woon pushed you to the ground and said, " Sorry my bad." Lisa ran over to you and before she could say anything, you starting talking back. "Wow Ro Woon in all the years I've known you, I've finally got to see the real you," you said slowly getting up from the floor. " What did you just say to me?" Ro Woon said turning around. Lisa told you to stop, but you just pushed her hand away. "I can't believe Lisa is the only one that recognizes me, I really thought at least of all people you would. I guess I was wrong." You turned to everyone else and asked, " do any of you remember me?" They all shook their heads. Hwasa stood up behind Ro Woon and said "you're just speaking nonsense now. You really must be crazy." The class chuckled, except for a few. "So how do we know you? Who even are you? What do you want from us?" Ro Woon started speaking for the class. Lisa tried to pull you away, but you still didn't want to do. "I'm Moonbin's sister, which makes me, [your name]." Everyone in the class went silent. "You're just joking, right?" Hwasa asked. Then you told them only things you would know and everyone started to fall into their seats because of shock. "Don't worry about a welcoming party, because if you thought I would just forgive you all for what you've done the past few days, you are so wrong. I may have been easy back them, but I don't take crap from anyone, anymore," you said. You thought you proved your point, so you were going to leave the classroom, but then someone grab your wrist, it was Ro Woon. "Why didn't you tell me it was you?" You turned around and looked at him for just a second as tears ran down your face. You then yanked your hand from his grasp and then ran out of the classroom. Lisa, Rosie, Jennie, Tzyu, Jimin, Jihyo, V, Dawon, In Seong, and Rocky all ran after you. "Ro Woon, remember when all those guys asked her out in junior high? Well the reason she kept saying no was because she only looked at you. You broke her heart, and I think she left back then because of you," Lisa said before following the others. 

Ro Woon couldn't believe that it was really you and didn't know what to think. The only memory that came back to him is when you said bye to him that evening, but he didn't think that was really good-bye. He remembers going to your house the next day and Moobin answered the door. He asked where you were and when those words came out of his mouth, Ro Woon rushed to the airport. Although when Ro Woon got to the airport, it was already to late, he kept trying to call you every day, but his calls would go straight to voicemail. He called at least a hundred times a day and almost left at voicemail with every call. Eventually he gave because he thought you would never call back. You were his first love and he blamed himself for not confessing when he had the chance. The conversation that you both had before you left, played in his mind every day....

"Ro Woon, whatever happens let's always be friends. If for some reason I leave, you better recognize me when I comeback." " If I don't recognize you, you better slap me across the head, because you're probably the most important person to me." "Oh, please. What about your mom?" "Okay, you definetly a close second" You both chuckled and then you rested your head on his shoulder. "No matter what, I'm alway going to be by your side." "Me too" "Well I better get going, tomorrow will be a big day for me, so bye." "Gooo-bye"

The last converstation was your call for help, but he didn't even realize that. As the three years went by he slowly got over you and used other people to distract him from his troubles. After you Lisa left the classroom, Ro Woon was in full panic mode. Hwasa came up from behind him and hugged him, but he flung her arms away and stormed out of the classroom. "Solar go tell the other classes the [your name] has returned," Hwasa demmanded. Ro Woon knew he had to talk to you, but he didn't know what he could say for you to understand him. Solar finally got to your brother's class and she told them what happened. Everyone then looked at Moobin and that's when Moobin ran out of the classroom. Eun Woo, Jim Jin, Young Bin, Joy and Wendy all followed him. You were walking out to the courtyard when you bumped into someone, and before you could say sorry. You heard the person say, "please let me explain myself."