Ch. 1 The Return

My First Love

It had been three years since you left home to study abroad in the States, but today was the day that you were finally moving back home. It was about afternoon in the States and you had just arrived at the airport ready to board the plane to Seoul. You checked your luggage in and may your way to the gate, you paused when you saw the entrance because you didn't think you were prepared or not. You told yourself, "you got this [your name], you got this," and immediately boarded the plane. Although the life you once remembered back then, had completely changed and nothing would prepare you for what will happen next. You got off the plane and picked up your luggage and then your phone went off...

Mom: "Honey, where are you?"

You: "I'm at the baggage claim."

Mom: "Oh, nevermind we see you."

When you saw that text you turned around to see your mom holding a sign saying WELCOME HOME HONEY!!!!, your dad began to cry and your older brother (Moonbin) just gave a slight smile. You grabbed your stuff and ran as fast as you could to them and then being embraced by your parents. "Honey, we missed you so much," both your parents cried out. " I missed you guys ten times more," you said. You looked over to Moonbin who was giving you the time of day, but you still went and gave him a hug anyways. "Don't worry I missed you to," you said to Moonbin and he just shrugged his shoulders like he didn't care, but deep down you knew he missed you just as much. Your family and you left the airport and safetly made in back home. Stepping out of the car, you looked at your old house and realized nothing had changed about it, in the past three years you were gone. You were so astonished when you enter the house and you see couldn't believe you were finally back home. "[your name], go unpack and come downstairs for dinner," your mom said from the kitchen as she had started on dinner right when she walked in the house. You chuckled a little because your mom was always like that ever since your primary school days and you still couldn't get around the idea that you were home. Grabbing your stuff you made your way to your room and began to unpack (your room was still the same, except your parents got you all new furniture). You finished pretty fast with unpacking and then you looked at your wall that had a whole bunch of all photos of you and your friends. You thought about walking to school with Lisa every day, eating lunch with your group of friends, trying to focus in class, but of course your friends would distract you all the time......but then your remember Ro Woon. That name made your smile turn into a frown and then the tears began to fall from your face. You had tried everything to forget your old life and try to make a new one, but you knew if you came back that all your memories would eventually resurface again. "Dinner is ready everyone," you heard your mom call out from the kitchen. Wiping your tears you left your room and made your way to the kitchen. Your entire family was sitting at the table and your mom asked you, "so [your name], how are you feelin? Do you need anything? Just tell me, okay," you responed, "Mom, I'm fine. It's just a lot to take in, you Know." 'I Understand, but things will go back to how they once were," she said. 

Eventually the next day(Sunday) rolled around and you had slept in since noon. You finally decide to force yourself out of bed and made your way to the kitchen. "Hello [your name], how did you sleep?" as she sat your breakfast but now lunch on the table. "I slept okay, it's just so strange that I'm fianlly home" you said. Eventually the day flew by like a breeze and all you could think about was how you were going to face all your friends. Your mom came into your room and told you that they were able to get you into Moonbin's school, but the worst part was that all your friends you left without a good-bye all attend his school. You tried to show excitement for your mother, although inside you were screaming of fear. She told you that you would be going straight to school tomorrow, but you would have to take the bus because your parents would already be at work and your brother would already be at school for practice(band practice/with other astro memebers). You weren't really able to sleep at all because you kept wondering how you were going to face all your old friends. The only person that kept popping in your mind was Ro Woon and you knew confronting him was going to be the hardest.

(This is my first fanfic, so it probably wont be that good. I hope you guys like it. I might right ch. 2 sometime this week-it will be about the first day back to school.